HP Officejet Pro Setup And Installation
Common HP Officejet Pro Support for Setup And Install
- The primary setup for the HP Officejet Pro Setup is to open the cardbox. Take out the printer from it.
- On the interior of the box, you can see a packet with user guide, setup guide and a software installation CD.
- You get a power cord and USB cable to connect the printer. After taking out all the materials from it, keep them aside.
- After taking out the printer, place it on a flat surface. Discard all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- This packing is done to avoid the damage to the material at the time of transportation.
- With the help of handles on either side of the printer, elevate the top cover. This is done to check whether there are any packing materials in it.
- If any, discard them. Close the top cover. Pull the input tray towards you. Now , start the connection process.
- Use the power cable to connect one end of it to the electrical socket and the other end to the printer’s rear.
- Switch on the printer by pressing the power button. Again, elevate the top cover to install the ink cartridges.
- It is suggested to use the cartridges that are compatible and authentic with the printer model.
- In case you do not install them properly, a message displays on the control panel to install them properly.
- Once you have installed properly, the message will not be displayed. After that, insert plain paper into the input tray.
- Adjust the paper width guides against the edge of the paper. This is done for the proper alignment of the papers.
- Now, the printer automatically prints an alignment page. This is done for the best quality printouts.
- Once you have configured the printer’s hardware, you need to install a printer driver compatible with the printer model and get manual and driver from 123.hp.com/setup.
For HP Officejet Pro Support
For HP Officejet Pro Setup Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
HP Officejet Pro Printer Driver And Manual Download
- At the time of HP Officejet Pro Setup, you can see a software installation CD and the user manual of the printer.
- Using the CD, you can install the printer driver and software. It contains a list of files such as setup file, other compatible files.
- Once you place it on the disc drive, you can view these files. Locate the setup file in the list. Double-click it to start the installation.
- Once you have completed the installation process, you can view the printer’s name in the available printers list.
- In case the installation fails, visit our website 123.hp.com/setup to download the printer driver. Type the required details in their respective fields.
- Based on the operating system, the setup file differs. For a Windows system, the file format is in .exe format. For Mac, it is the .dmg format.
- In certain cases, the file gets downloaded in zip format. You need to uncompress it to view all the individual files in the folder.
- To start the download process, select the download option adjacent to their suitable driver.
- Once the file is downloaded, look for the HP Officejet Pro Setup file in the downloads folder. Double-click it to commence the installation.
- On the screen, choose the Custom option to avoid the download of unnecessary software.
- Now, agree to the terms and conditions and then select the Finish option to complete the installation.
- In case the installation fails abruptly, you need to start the installation process again.
- At the time of installation, make sure that the USB cable is disconnected. Once the system prompts, connect the cable again.
- Also, at the time of downloading, ensure that the internet connection is stable. After the installation, you need to include the printer’s name.
- Based on the printer’s functionality, you can print, scan or copy from the printer.
123 HP Officejet Pro Printers Troubleshooting And Issues
How to Solve Prints Blank Pages
- In case the cartridge is out of ink, it prints a blank page. Try to replace it with the new one.
- The other reason for the issue could be the protective tape. A new cartridge contains protective tape for the secure purpose.
- Prior to installing the new one, you need to remove it and then insert it into the cartridge.
- Make sure that the cartridge installed in authentic and compatible with the printer model.
- Printhead clogs are also one of the reasons for the 123.hp.com/setup issue. Wipe the printhead using an automated tool.
- In case the cartridge is faulty, you need to replace it with a new one. After replacing it, try to align the cartridges.
Printer Does Not Maintain Wireless
- Rebooting all the devices may help you to retain the connection. The devices include printer, system and router.
- You need to place the router and printer close to each other. Make sure that you place both the devices within router’s range.
- Multiple routers in the surrounding area with the same network name create a confusion. So, use a unique name for your router.
- Frequent updates to your printer firmware should be done. Outdated firmware may result in connection issue, and it leads to make again HP Officejet Pro Setup.
- Make use of the Embedded Web Server to connect the printer over a wireless network.
- Check the wireless light adjacent to the wireless icon on the control panel of the printer. If it is in the off state, turn on it. For more query contact our HP Officejet Pro Support team.