123.hp.com/ojpro8725 Printer Quick Support
HP Officejet pro 8725 printer is an all-in-one multifunction printer that can print, scan and/or fax at an extremely low price with decent print quality.It supports two-sided scanning and has an automatic document feeder. It is compatible with Windows, OS X, and Linux operating system. 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 offers about 37ppm(pages per minute) on both color and black printing. You can scan up to 1200 dpi using a scanner with an option to scan with either the ADF(Automatic Document Feeder) or the Flatbed. It also supports ePrint so that the user can print from any app that has printing facilities once the device is connected. It also has a 4.3 -inch touchscreen for controlling the printer’s functionality without the need for a computer.
Manual and Driver Download from 123.hp.com/setup 8725
123 HP OJPro8725 Driver Download
A printer driver software is needed for the printer to function. It connects your computer to your printer and it is provided by the producer at time of shipment. You can also download for free by reaching our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 and clicking the particular link. Also, try updating the software to avoid any clashes linked with your printer.
- Now, locate the driver software. Click on the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 for downloading the software. Then search for software and driver downloads.
- Then, type your product name, product number or serial number and search for HP Officejet pro 8725 from the list of results. Then, click find to follow the on-screen instructions to download the driver software.
- Next, you need the driver installation app to be downloaded based on your printer model. After downloading, open the HP Officejet pro 8725 file for the installation process.
- After that, you need to select the connection type as USB when you are prompted to do so.
- Also try re-entering your printer 123.hp.com/setup 8725 model if the downloading process fails, and choose the correct operating system version is compatible with that of the printer driver software.
- Then, under Software and Drivers menu you will find driver-product installation tab where you can download by clicking the Download option. After downloading, you can select the file and follow the installation steps.
123 HP OJPro8725 Manual Download
The HP Officejet pro 8725 manual or user guide provides information about the printer and its operations in a step-wise manner so that the user can understand it with ease. It gives an overview of the printer parts, safety precautions that need be followed while setting up the printer and also necessary instructions that need to be followed.
- A soft copy of the same is available in the form of CD which can be used anytime when the user guide is not available.
- First, ensure that you have a proper internet connection to download the manual. If you need to access HP Office pro 8725 manual or user guide, then click on the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8725.
- On clicking the link, you will be directed to a window where you need to type the product name as HP Officejet Pro 8725 printers.
- Now, instructions will be available on-screen in a simple manner. You need to follow the instructions to download the manual.
- Click the download link to save the manual in your personal computer.
- Once you have downloaded the manual, read the safety precautions given in the manual to avoid any major risk of injury from fire or electric shock.
For 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 Printer Tech Support
How to Fax from 123 HP Setup 8725 Printer
- First, take the printer from the shipped box. Inside the box, you will find two ink cartridges one color and another black and also power chord and telephone chord for fax.
- Now, remove all the packing materials from the input tray and output tray of 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer.
- Ensure that you use the telephone cord that comes with the printer as these steps are exclusively for traditional land-line telephone service.
- If the original chord is not available then use a chord with connectors that have two wire leads and not four. You need to Press the Black, Color, or Send button to send the fax. In doing so, 123.hp.com/setup 8725 printer dials the number you entered, and a phone connection is made.
- Now, connect the telephone cord to the phone wall jack and 1-LINE jack on the back of your printer.
- If you have an answering machine then connect the phone cord to the slot available on the machine and another end to the 2-EXT jack to the rear end of your printer. Doing so allows your phone answering machine to record voices while extracting the noises that come from faxing.
- After the connections are made, you need to set up the fax preferences from the printer’s control panel menu.
- Now, for setting the dial type match the type of analog service you have either tone or pulse. If in-case the dial type does not match then the printer cannot detect the rings and answer the calls. If you are not aware of the dial type, you can contact your service provider for help.
- In a similar way, set up the answer mode, ring to answer, fax volume and header preferences by following the instructions provided in the manual.
- After setting up the fax preferences you can send a fax from your printer by loading the document and dialing the receiver’s phone number from the printer’s control panel.
- You need to Press the Black, Color, or Send button to send the fax. In doing so, the printer dials the number you entered, and a phone connection is made.
- check if you hear a busy sound or high-pitched sound which decides whether your fax has been sent. A high-pitched sound indicates that your fax has been sent successfully.
For 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
Troubleshooting Support for 123.hp.com/setup 8725
123 HP OJPro8725 Not Printing Issues
- A printer may not be printing if its network connection status is offline.If a status message of offline is being displayed on the computer then it indicates that the computer is not able to connect properly and you need to use the HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix this issue.
- Also, check if your default print driver has been changed from the driver you have installed to a different driver with a very similar name.
- If so, change it to the originally installed driver and confirm that the printer is not set offline.
- Another printer not printing issue can be due to paper jams. Ensure that you use genuine HP papers that meet your printer specifications.
- You can also restore the network connection by resetting the printer. In case of wireless connection, open the Wireless network or Settings menu to ensure that the wireless signal is turned on.
- For a wired connection, check if the cable is connected to the printer’s Ethernet port and to an available port on the router and try to print. If the issue still continues then make sure if the correct port is selected.
- If the problem persists, you can also update the printer firmware. You can also make a manual connection to resolve the issue.
123 HP OJPro8725 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- First thing to do is turn the printer ON, so press the power button on the printer. Next, open the paper output tray and raise the paper input tray.
- Then load the input tray with paper until it stops and slide the paper width guide inward until it stops at the edge of the paper. Ensure that you don’t push the paper width guide tightly that it starts to bend the paper.
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage will move towards the center of the paper. Allow the carriage to become idle and quiet.
- Gently press the front side of the old ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull the cartridge out from its slot to remove it. Now take the replacement cartridge from its package.
- Hold the cartridge in such a way that the copper contacts face the printer. Also ensure not to touch the copper contacts and ink nozzles to prevent ink failure, clogging etc.,
- Also, make sure that remove the plastic film from the new ink cartridge.
- Now, make sure that you replace the replacement cartridge correctly into its slot. Ensure that the letter on the cartridge matches the letter on the slot.
- Now slide 123.hp.com/ojpro8725 ink cartridge carefully in its slot until it snaps into place and close the ink cartridge access door.