123.hp.com/ojpro8720 Printer Installation Support
HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer is an inkjet kind and a multifunctional too. With this printer, you can print, copy, scan and fax from your home office or small enterprise. 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 lets you connect through Wired, Wireless, USB, Wi-Fi direct and also NFC(Near Field Communication). As it is wireless-capable, you can easily print from your Android or Apple device with this HP Officejet Pro 8720 printer. Mobile applications such as HP ePrint and its mobile app, Mopria and HP Smart app helps you print from your Android mobile or tablet. And for Apple devices, you have AirPrint. It is compatible with not only Windows and Mac but also with Linux operating system.
123 HP Setup 8720 Driver and Manual Download
We provide the latest version of the hp officejet pro 8720 driver which is full-featured so that users can attain the complete functionality of the hp officejet pro 8720 printer. For easy driver download instructions, follow 123.hp.com/setup 8720 steps below
123 HP OJPro8720 Driver Download
A printer generally operates using driver software which couples your computer to your printer. This software is provided by the producer along with the printer and it can also be downloaded safely for free using the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8720. Updating the driver frequently will increase the printer’s lifespan and resolves any clashes associated with the printer.
- Take the CD and check if it contains cracks or scratches on it. If it is clean, insert it into the disc drive of your computer and wait for the contents of the CD to display on the computer screen.
- Select the recommended folder by the computer and double-click to open it. It is not certain that the hp officejet pro 8720 driver CD will contain the latest version of the driver.
- If you are a Windows user, click on the .exe file, and the installer prompts you to click on Run or Save. If you click the Run option, then the driver gets installed on your computer directly.
- If you click on Save, the driver file will get saved on your computer’s Downloads folder for future installation. If you are a Mac user, click on the .dmg file and follow the same steps as you do for Windows.
- After completing the hp officejet pro 8720 driver installation, connect your printer to the computer. Check if you have installed the ink cartridges in 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer before you attempt to print a job.
- If the printout is successfully received with the text or pictures in the document, then the hp officejet pro 8720 driver installation is successful. If not, you need to redo the above process again.
123 HP OJPro8720 Manual Download
A user manual is very important for every printer user as it provides a detailed guideline for setting up your new printer and also the troubleshooting instructions to resolve the issue encountered by the printer if any. When we talk about the hp officejet pro 8720 manual, it provides information about the basic and advanced features of the printer along with the instructions.
- The hp officejet pro 8720 manual download link is available on the same page where the hp officejet pro 8720 driver download link is also present.
- Click the Manual Download link that is next to the driver download and the downloaded file is available on your internet browser’s Download Utility or in your computer’s Downloads folder.
- The manual will be in .pdf format and it is made easy for the convenience of the user of this printer.
- It contains instructions for setting up your newly bought 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer, common troubleshooting issues experienced by the user, how to use mobile printing applications etc.
For 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 Printer Tech Support
Ink Cartridges Replacement Guide From 123.hp.com/ojpro8720
Hp officejet pro 8720 ink replacement is a simple process that happens when the existing cartridge is on low ink level or it is damaged or the ink leaks from the contacts. We will see how to replace the hp officejet pro 8720 ink in the cartridge from the following steps
- Let the printer be turned on when you begin with the ink cartridge replacement process. Open the hp officejet 8720 ink cartridge access door and locate the cartridges.
- When you open the access door of the cartridge, the carriage of 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer move to its middle. Wait until the carriage stops noising and remove the faulty cartridge from its slot.
- Do not remove the cartridge from the slot which is not faulty. Take out the new ink cartridge from the package that has to be replaced. Remove the tape on the contacts of the 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 cartridge before inserting it.
- If you are changing the tri-color ink cartridge, then push it into the left side of the slot or if it is a black ink cartridge, place it in the right side of the slot. Ensure that the cartridge you replace snaps into position.
- The procedure for replacing all other cartridges if any is the same in the hp officejet pro 8720 printer. To order ink cartridges, you can make use of HP SureSupply that provides the exact ink level of your cartridges and the nearby ink outlets.
- If your printer is eligible under HP Instant Ink program, then you can register the hp officejet pro 8720 printer in the program and get the ink delivered at your doorstep before you run out of ink.
For 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
123 HP OJPro8720 Scan to email
The scan to email option helps you to send the scanned document directly to the local email of your computer so that you can print the document as such. This can be done with 123 HP Setup 8720 scan to email option from your printer 123.hp.com/setup 8720 control panel or the HP Scan software.
- Before you begin the scan, ensure that you meet the necessary requirements for scanning to email. You need to have a local email client such as Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird or Live Mail to be installed on your computer.
- If you want the scanned item to be sent to your web-based email accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail, it should be configured with your local email account. To do this, you can get in touch with your local email support.
- If you have a 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 printer that contains a touchscreen control panel or LCD menu, then choose your computer name from the Scan menu; select Email as PDF or Email as JPEG as per your requirement.
- A new email message opens on your computer automatically. Sometimes, few web-enabled HP printers have 123 HP OJPro8720 Scan to email app in the Apps menu through which the email is directly sent to the printer’s email address.
- If your printer does not contain scan to email menu option, then scan using the HP Scan feature. Search for HP in the Windows Search bar, click hp officejet pro 8720 printer in the results.
- This will open the 123.hp.com/setup 8720 Printer Assistant and then click Scan a Document or Photo to open HP Scan. Choose any of the email related shortcuts and then click on Scan.
- Send the scan when the scan preview opens. You will find a new email message opening automatically with the scanned item attached.
How to fix HP OJPro 8720 not printing issues
Your hp officejet pro 8720 printer may not print due to many technical issues. It can be due to a paper jam, faulty printhead, print job getting stuck in the queue or printer going offline. To know why such issues occur and to avoid the occurrence of these issues, go through the steps mentioned below.
- The hp officejet pro 8720 printer displays a paper jam error message on its control panel when the bits and torn pieces of paper get stuck inside the printer in many areas.
- The paper jam may occur in the input tray, inside the rear of 123.hp.com/setup 8720 printer, paper feed rollers, inside the carriage, etc. To avoid this issue, store the papers always covered without any moisture residing on it.
- If you are unable to print properly or the print quality is not up to the mark, then the issue might be due to the damaged ink cartridges or the faulty printhead. This issue can be resolved by using genuine HP ink cartridges.
- If the print job gets stuck in the print queue, then it is the print spooler that is not letting your jobs to be printed. To resolve this issue, you can delete the existing print queue and create a new one.
- 123.hp.com/ojpro8720 Printer offline is a common issue faced by any printer user. This message is displayed when the network communication between the printer and the computer is no more active. To resolve this issue, you can either reset the printer or re-establish the network configuration.