123.hp.com/ojpro8715 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Officejet pro 8715 printer is a full -featured all-in-one multifunction printer that can print, scan and/or fax at a very low price with exceptional quality. 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 configuration is simple and user-friendly.It uses inkjet printing technology for printing and it supports Windows, Mac, and Linux operating system. When the print mode is set to ISO, the printing speed with black ink is up to 22 ppm and with color ink, it is up to 18 ppm respectively. The copy resolution for text and graphics with black and color ink is up to 600 dpi. It delivers professional-quality color at half the cost of the laser printers.You can also find the HP Officejet pro specs in our company website 123.hp.com/setup 8715.
123 HP OJPro8715 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 8715 Driver Download
A printer generally operates using driver software which couples your computer to your printer. This software is provided by the producer along with the printer and it can also be downloaded safely for free using the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8715. Updating the driver frequently will increase the printer’s lifespan and resolves any clashes associated with the printer.
- First, ensure that your computer is connected firmly to the printer. Then, ensure that you follow the guidelines provided on our website 123.hp.com/setup 8715 for downloading the HP Office jet pro 8715 driver carefully.
- Now, Click on the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 for downloading the software.On clicking, you will be directed to a window where, you need to type your product name, product number or serial number and click find to follow the on-screen instructions to download the driver software.
- To proceed with the installation process, first you need the driver installation app to be downloaded based on your printer model. After downloading, open the HP Officejet pro 8715 file for the installation process.
- Then, choose the connection type as USB when you are prompted to do so.
- Reenter your printer model if the downloading process fails, and check if the operating system version is compatible with that of the printer.
- Then, under Software and Drivers you will find driver-product installation tab where you can download by clicking the Download option.Also, there is a separate driver support for Linux OS.You can install or select download to save and run the printer driver software file from your computer.
- To continue with the setup process, select USB as connection type.
- Print, scan or fax to ensure if your printer is functioning properly.
123 HP Setup 8715 Manual Download
The HP Officejet pro 8715 manual is a collection of information that is needed to know about the printer and its operations.It discusses the safety precautions that need be followed while setting up the printer and also provides information on how to copy, scan or fax.The manual provides guidelines on how to change the fax settings and is also available as a soft copy of CD which can be used anytime when the manual is not available.
- If you need to access HP Office pro 8715 manual or user guide, then click on the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8715.
- On clicking the link provided in our website 123.hp.com/setup 8715, you will be directed to a window where you need to enter the model name as HP Officejet pro 8715 printers and then follow the instructions visible on-screen for information on a specific topic.
- Follow the safety precautions given in the manual to minimize the risk of injury from fire or electric shock.
- To know about the HP Officejet pro 8715 printer setup, troubleshooting steps and to understand about the printer basics, you can find it under the name Paper Basics, Understand the printer parts in the manual.
For 123.hp.com/setup 8715 Printer Tech Support
First Time Printer Setup for 123 HP OJPro8715
- First, take the printer from the box and remove all the packing materials and tapes that enclose the printer.Also, remove the thin plastic film from the printer control panel.
- Next, lift the scanner cover and unseal the packing materials from the scanner glass and then, close the scanner cover.
- Then, plug the printer into an electrical power supply outlet and turn on your printer.You can also set preferences on the printer’s control panel by touching the preferred language, country/region after which you will be prompted to choose the date and time.Touch YES to confirm your preferences.
- Then, slide the input tray and feed it with plain, U.S letter or A4 sized genuine HP papers that are specifically designed for your printer model to avoid a paper jam.
- Then, slide the input tray back into the printer and close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the cartridge to move to the right side and become silent for some time.
- Then, remove the old ink cartridges from the box and insert the new cartridges into the slot that is specifically meant for color and black inks respectively.
- Now, within 30 seconds, the printer prints the alignment page.
- For aligning the ink cartridges, open the scanner lid, place the alignment page and lower the scanner lid.
- Now, touch the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color icon on the control panel display. Your ink cartridges will now be properly aligned and you can continue with the software installation.
For 123.hp.com/setup 8715 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
HP OJPRO 8715 COMMON TROUBLESHOOTING
- First, check if your computer antivirus is updated to discard viruses,malware, and spyware by scanning.
- Then, check if your printer firmware is updated.You can download the printer firmware by clicking on the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8715.Then, unplug the USB cable connected to your printer and select Software and Driver download option on our website 123.hp.com/setup 8715.
- Once you reach the download page, enter your model number and pick the firmware that meets your printer specifications and clicks Download.
- If your printing is slow, then check for the network connection status.If it is a wireless connection, then click on the wireless connection icon in the Windows taskbar and if it is a wired connection, ensure that the Ethernet cable firmly connects your printer and router.
- For Printer Not Found issue, first restart the printer, router, computer and then check for the network connection status as mentioned in STEP 4.Then, download the HP Print and Scan doctor to diagnose and resolve any printing issues.
- If you encounter a Paper Mismatch Error (Windows), then adjust the paper size setting by clicking on File->Print.Then, click Printer Properties or Preferences.Then, select quality tab.Select Advanced ->PaperSize if necessary.Then click ok->Print.
- When you get a message “cartridges Depleted”, then replace the empty cartridge by visiting our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 and select your country/region and follow the on-screen instructions to order new cartridges. You can also choose Black ink only(grayscale) option under Print settings if your color ink cartridges are low.
HP OJPRO 8715 INK CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT
- First, note down the printer’s serial number, product number, model number and serial number on a paper.
- You can locate the model number on top of the printer either on the upper-left or right corner.
- Assure that you purchase HP Officejet pro 8715 ink refill kit from the company store.Ensure that the HP Office jet pro 8710 cartridges are genuine to avoid print quality issues.
- Turn on your printer and open the lid that encompasses the cartridges.
- Now, wait for the HP Office jet pro 8715 cartridges to move towards the right side of the printer and becomes quiet.
- Now, remove the old HP Officejet 8715 ink cartridge and slide it out of the carriage.
- Make sure that you replace the tri-color ink cartridge by removing it from the left slot and the black ink cartridge from the right slot of the printer.
- Before inserting the new ink cartridge, shake the cartridge for better print quality.
- Eliminate the protective cover from the ink refill.
- Hold the cartridge in such a way so that the copper strips are facing towards the bottom and then, insert the new HP Office jet pro 8715 ink cartridge into the printer.
- Check if the tri-color ink cartridge is installed on the left side and the black ink cartridge is installed on the right side. Then, close the top cover of 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 printer and print a test page.
- You can also enroll instant HP Officejet 8715 ink from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8715 so that you don’t have to purchase from retail stores.