123.hp.com/ojpro8710 Printer Setup and Installation
HP Officejet pro 8710 printer is an all-in-one multifunction printer that delivers professional-quality color at a very low cost. 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 model supports two printing resolutions one is black and another is color. For Black print, the output resolution of the printer is up to 1200 dpi with pigmented black ink.Using color print, an enhanced photo quality can be obtained with the output resolution of 4800 by 1200 dpi. The 123 hp com setup 8710 printing method used here is Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing. The device language used is HP PCL 3 graphic user interface and an enhanced version of HP PCL 3. When the print mode is set to draft and ISO, the printing speed with black ink is up to 35 ppm and 34 ppm respectively and with color ink, the printing speed is up to 15 ppm and 11 ppm respectively.The duty cycle is up to 30,000 pages per month and it supports duplex printing
First Time HP Officejet 8710 Setup for 123.hp.com/ojpro8710
- To initialize the HP Officejet pro 8710 setup process you need to follow the instructions provided in the HP 8710 manual.
- First, take the printer from the shipped box and eliminate all the packing materials and tapes that encompasses the printer.
- Then, remove the thin plastic film from the printer control panel.
- Ensure that you lift the scanner cap with care and eliminate all the packing materials from the scanner glass and then, close the scanner cap.
- Then, plug the printer into an electrical outlet and switch on your printer.
- In order to set the preferences on the printer’s control panel you need to touch the preferred language, country/region after which you will be prompted to choose the date and time.
- Click YES to confirm your preferences.
- Then, slide the input tray and load it with genuine HP papers. Ensure to use the paper that is specifically designed for your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 model to avoid a paper jam.
- Then ,slide the input tray back into the printer. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the cartridge to move to the right side and become inert for some time.
- Then, remove the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 ink cartridges from the box and insert it into the slot that is specifically meant for color and black inks respectively.
- Now the 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer prints the alignment page which indicates the start of the initiation process.
- Now the HP printer hardware is set up and you can install the printing software.Do not link the printer to your computer until you are directed to do so in the printing software.
For 123.hp.com/setup 8710 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Driver Download
A printer driver is crucial for any printer to operate. It is usually a software that couples your computer to your printer.In order to avoid clashes, the printer driver must be updated periodically.This will resolve the problems associated with the printer productivity. This software is provided by the manufacturer and it can also be downloaded for free using the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8710.
- First, ensure that your computer has a good internet connection. Then, click on the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/setup 8710 for downloading the software.
- On clicking, it will walk you to a window wherein you need to enter your printer model as HP Officejet pro 8710 printers, and then follow the onscreen instructions to download your HP Officejet 8710 driver software.
- Depending on your printer model, the driver installation app might be downloaded and you need to follow the on-screen instructions to open the HP Officejet pro 8710 download file to proceed with the setup process.
- When you are provoked to choose a connection type select USB.
- If in case the HP Officejet 8710 download fails, reenter your printer model and check if the operating system version is correct when prompted.
- Then, click Download option under driver-product installation which is next to the full feature driver and follow the on-screen instructions for installing or select HP Officejet 8710 download to save and run the printer driver software file from your computer.
- Choose USB to continue with the setup process when you are provoked to select the printer connection type.
- Then, print, scan or fax to confirm if your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer is functioning properly.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Manual Download
The HP Officejet pro 8710 manual or user guide provides information on how to set up a printer, and resolve the operational issues that you face during the 123 hp setup 8710 installation process. The printed version of this is provided with the shipped package which allows you to work with ease when it comes to troubleshooting the entire device. The package also comes with a CD for easy access incase your shipped HP 8710 manual is lost.
- To access the The HP Office pro 8710 manual ,click on the link provided in our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8710.
- You can also enter the model name as HP Officejet pro 8710 and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain information on a specific topic.
- To know about the HP Officet pro 8710 printer setup ,just type USB printer setup which is available for Windows and Mac Operating system.
- Ensure that you follow the safety precautions given in the printed version before setting up the printer.
- Ensure that you follow the instructions provided in the HP 8710 manual regarding the recommended paper for printing to avoid print quality isssues.
For 123.hp.com/setup 8710 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Fix Not Printing Issue
- If the printer is not printing, then first check if there is a paper jam. Ensure that you use genuine HP papers that meet your 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer specifications.
- Ensure that the paper is properly loaded into the input tray and is properly aligned to the printer’s length and width.
- Ensure that your printer uses genuine HP ink cartridges and not the third party cartridges.
- Check the estimated ink levels by swiping the screen to open the dashboard and touch the ink level indicator icon displayed on the control panel.
- Replace the ink cartridge that is empty or has low ink levels with a genuine HP ink cartridge.
- Clean the printhead several times if it is congested to restore the print quality.
- To print a test page, touch Setup icon and swipe up on the display and touch Printer Maintenance.Then, touch Clean Printhead and then, click Continue.
- Check for the print quality and if it is not acceptable, then touch Clean Printhead again.Repeat the process for three times.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, then try to order a replacement Printhead.
- Try to service your 123.hp.com/setup 8710 printer if the above troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8710 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- First, write down 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer brand and model number to find the correct ink replacement kit. Ensure that you purchase HP Officejet pro 8710 ink refill kit from the company store.
- Assure that the HP Office jet pro 8710 cartridges are genuine to avoid print quality issues.
- Switch on your printer and open the lid that encompasses the cartridges.
- Wait until the HP Office jet pro 8710 cartridge move towards the right side of the printer and becomes idle.
- Push the old HP 8710 ink cartridge and slide it out of the carriage.
- Ensure that you replace the tri-color ink cartridge by eliminating it from the left slot and the black ink cartridge from the right slot.
- Ensure that you shake the new ink cartridge before unpacking for better quality.
- Remove the protective cover from the dispenser.
- Clasp the cartridge in such a way that the copper strips are at the bottom and then insert the new HP Office jet pro 8710 ink cartridge into the printer.
- Ensure that the tri-color ink cartridge is installed on the left side and the black ink cartridge is installed on the right side.
- Also, ensure that the HP Office jet pro 8710 ink replacement is done by locating the fill hole that has a sponge and piercing with a sharp device to fill the particular ink with HP Office jet pro 8710 refills.
- Then, close the top cover of 123.hp.com/ojpro8710 printer and print a test page.