123.hp.com/ojpro8702 Driver and Manual Download Support
This hp officejet pro 8702 printer falls under 8600 printer series and suits the purpose of a home office or a micro office. 123.hp.com/ojpro8702 is an e-All-in-one printer with which you can print, scan , copy and fax. The color print resolution of this printer is high up to 4800×1200 dpi(dots per inch) and the black resolution is up to 1200×1200 dpi. It adopts Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing and contains a tri-color and a black color. You can print using a memory card up to 1000 files and also from USB flash drives. It is an energy star certified printer that helps conserving power while the printer is in use. It is a friendly printer for both Windows and Mac operating systems.
123 HP Setup OJPro 8702 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Officejet Pro 8702 Driver Download
If you want the hp officejet pro 8702 printer to produce hassle-free printouts, then installing the hp officejet pro 8710 driver is a must. We assist you with two methods of how to begin the hp officejet pro 8702 driver download and complete the installation in the upcoming steps.
- Load the software installation CD of the printer driver that was shipped along with the printer. Wait for the contents of the CD to pop up on the computer screen.
- Open the suggested folder and go to the driver folder. Double-click to open the driver setup (123.hp.com/setup 8702) file .exe if you are a Windows user or open the .dmg file if you are a Mac user.
- Click on Run or Save as you wish to do and follow the instructions on the computer screen to complete the hp officejet pro 8702 driver installation process. Note that the driver provided in CD may not be the latest one.
Installing the 123 HP Setup OJPro 8702 printer driver with us
- If you have a driver download link on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8702, click that link and get the corresponding and latest hp officejet pro 8702 driver according to your operating system on your computer.
- If not, call our toll-free number, talk to any of our technicians, get the driver downloaded on your computer via remote and click the downloaded driver setup file.
- Click on Run or Save on the full-featured driver file, follow the prompts and complete the installation. Either you can do the installation by yourselves or leave it our support to complete it.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8702 Manual Download
The purpose of providing the hp officejet pro 8702 manual is to brief the instructions to perform the functions of the printer. It can be the printer setup (123.hp.com/setup 8702), print, scan, copy, fax, wired or wireless network configuration based on which one your printer supports and the troubleshooting guidelines.
- There are three types of instructions manual available to you. One is the user guide provided by your manufacturer along with your printer. The second option to download the hp officejet pro 8702 manual is from our website and the last option is the step-by-step instructions provided by us on the website 123.hp.com/setup 8702.
- The uploaded user manual on the website 123.hp.com/ojpro8702 will be in the .pdf format and can be downloaded and saved on your computer’s Downloads folder. The user manual provided by the manufacturer and us might resemble same. But with the help of the instructions on our site, users will be able to troubleshoot or set their hp officejet pro 8702 printer by themselves.
- It is easy to search the required steps in our user manual to complete a printer task. It also provides the printer maintenance tips to avoid the repetition of the issue in the future. The instructions on our website 123.hp.com/setup 8702 are simple to read and easy to understand. If your issue does not get resolved with the help of manual, you can always dial our toll-free number and our experts will assist you.
For 123.hp.com/setup 8702 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Setup OJPro 8702 Ink cartridges replacement
Without an 123.hp.com/ojpro8702 ink cartridge, it is not possible to get the printed output of the job you require. At the same time, using a genuine or original ink cartridge produced by the printer manufacturer is also important. To know how to install hp officejet 8702 ink cartridge, follow these steps.
- Turn on the printer with the Power button if it was turned off previously. Open the access door of the ink cartridge and locate the slots of the ink cartridges.
- When you open the ink cartridge access door, the carriage tries to move to the left side of the printer. Take out the ink cartridge from its package and remove the tape from the contacts.
- Press down the ink cartridge slot’s tab to release it. Insert the tri-color cartridge that matches with the color code of the slot and similarly the black color.
- The cartridge should be held in such a way that the contacts face the printer. Once the ink cartridges snap into their places, close the access door of it.
- After the ink cartridge installation, the printer will print an alignment page. Hence, keep sufficient paper in the paper tray so that the printer prints an alignment page automatically after aligning the ink cartridges.
- Do not keep the ink cartridges outside as unsealed for more than half an hour as it may lead to the ink depletion or damage. For further help on ink cartridge installation, call our toll-free number.
How to install procedure on 123.hp.com/setup 8702 Printer
The hp 8702 printer setup is said to be completed when you install the full-featured printer software on your computer. You can set up your own 123.hp.com/ojpro8702 printer with the guidelines provided below.
- Remove the printer from its box and keep it on a flat surface. Remove the tape that is stuck on the printer cover. Pull up the cover and observe the tape on the printer’s control panel, ink cartridge access door and on the rear of the printer.
- Remove the tape in the areas mentioned above and check if the contents of the printer box match with the list provided on the side of the box. The printer box should contain items such as printer, power cord, cable, software installation CD, user manual, warranty card and ink cartridges.
- Connect an end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end to the direct electrical wall outlet. Plug in the cable to the printer and to the computer to establish the connection. Do not turn on your computer until you install the ink cartridges in the printer.
- Turn on the hp 8702 printer and wait until it reaches the ready state. From its control panel’s home screen display, scroll to the bottom to set the date, time and country/region, location. Once you choose the appropriate details, tap OK to confirm the same.
- Unseal the ink cartridges from their package and open the ink cartridge access door. Load the tri-color cartridge on the left slot and black color on the right slot. Push the cartridges until they firmly snap into place. If the ink cartridges are installed properly, the printer 123.hp.com/setup 8702 prints an alignment page by itself.
- Hence, load a plain A4 paper into the printer’s input tray to get the alignment page. Then, turn on your computer and insert the installation disc; open the .exe file for Windows and .dmg for Mac, follow 123.hp.com/ojpro8702 instructions and complete the printer software installation.