123.hp.com/ojpro8610 Driver Download and Ink Replacement
This hp officejet pro 8610 printer is an efficient high-speed printer that offers low running cost per print. Micro office or home office users can make use of this printer for printing, scanning, copying and faxing purposes. 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 is an affordable printer that comes with many amazing features such as Ethernet, Wireless, USB and Wireless-Direct. It works on both Windows and Mac operating systems with the installation of the full-featured printer driver. The printer contains two input trays with a paper handling capacity of up to 250 sheets each. It also has an automatic document feeder that can hold up to 50 sheets that helps when you perform a duplex function.
123 HP Setup 8610 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Setup 8610 Driver Download
We offer the latest version of the hp officejet pro 8610 driver to download from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8610. The corresponding driver file downloads according to the operating system’s version.
- You can download the hp officejet pro 8610 driver easily by means of two methods. One is installation through the printer CD, else downloading it from our website 123.hp.com/setup 8610.
- Check if you have received an installation CD along with your printer. If so, insert the disc into the computer’s disc drive and observe the screen for the contents to display.
- Open the folder recommended in the pop up to locate the driver setup file. Go to the driver folder and open .exe file if you are a Windows user and .dmg file if you are a Mac user.
- When you double-click the file, a prompt window opens instructing you to click on Run or Save. Click any of the options and follow the instructions display on the screen to complete the driver installation.
- If you are downloading it from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8610, then locate the driver file from your browser’s Download Utility or from the Downloads folder of your Mac or Windows computer.
- As the corresponding file gets downloaded on your computer, you can click the same and follow the instructions specified in the driver installation using CD and that completes the hp officejet pro 8610 driver installation.
123 HP Setup 8610 Manual Download
The hp officejet pro 8610 manual is not only user-friendly but also easily readable. It contains the setup instructions of your hp officejet pro 8610 printer and the troubleshooting solutions for the most common issues encountered by your printer.
- This hp officejet pro 8610 manual can be downloaded on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 from the link that is next to the hp officejet pro 8610 driver download.
- Go to the hp officejet pro 8610 printer model’s web page on our website 123.hp.com/setup 8610 and click the manual download link.
- The downloaded user manual will be in the .pdf format and gets saved in your computer’s Downloads folder.
- You can also refer to our step-by-step instructions on the website 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 if you don’t find any relevant setup or troubleshooting instruction in the manual.
For 123 HP Setup 8610 Printer Tech Support
123 HP OJPro8610 Ink cartridges replacement
When the hp officejet pro 8610 ink in the cartridge of your printer becomes empty or if it is damaged, it requires a replacement. The procedure of replacing an ink cartridge is similar to the ink cartridge installation that you do while setting up the hp officejet pro 8610 printer for the first time.
- To order a replaceable ink cartridge, go to the HP SureSupply web page and check the stock availability of the ink cartridge and get it from the nearby HP outlet. On this page, you can check the compatibility of the cartridge with the printer and the computer OS.
- Turn your printer on and pull to open the ink cartridge access door with your fingers placed into the slot on the left side of the printer. By doing this, the carriage moves to the printer’s left side. Before you intend to remove the cartridge, wait for the carriage to be idle.
- Hold the front of the cartridge and push in from the same direction as you are holding to release it. Now, grasp it towards you to remove from the slot. Remove the sealed cartridge from its package and unseal it. Take the new cartridge in your hand with the contacts of it facing the printer.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot and keep pushing it in until it settles firmly into place. Ensure that you are placing the right cartridge in the right slot by matching the letter mentioned on the slot with the cartridge. You can follow the same procedure to replace the other cartridge if needed.
- Close the access door of the ink cartridge and the printer prints an alignment page to ensure that the cartridge is installed properly. Load the printer’s input tray with an appropriate paper so that the alignment page gets printed. Do not keep the unsealed cartridge outside for more than 30 minutes.
For 123 HP Setup 8610 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
123 HP OJPro8610 Wireless printer setup
A wireless network is an easy mode of connectivity to print from more than one computer or laptop at the same time, provided all the devices are connected to a common wireless network.
- Before you begin the hp officejet pro 8610 wireless setup, ensure that you have the network name(SSID by default), its password, a wireless network-enabled computer and an active broadband internet connection.
- Keep the router and the computer turned on and ensure that the computer is connected to a wireless network to which you are going to connect your printer to.
- Turn on the printer and keep it close to the computer and router in order to avoid the issues due to the signal frequency. If your printer contains any USB or Ethernet cables, disconnect it before you proceed.
- On the hp officejet pro 8610 printer’s control panel, touch the Wireless icon and then touch Wireless menu. Open Wireless Settings and then touch Wireless Setup Wizard (123.hp.com/setup 8610). Now, the printer looks up for the available networks.
- Tap the name of your wireless network, follow the control panel instructions of your printer to connect it to the wireless network. After this, you need to download and install the printer software.
- Download the latest hp officejet pro 8610 driver for your printer by clicking the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8610, open the setup file from the computer’s Downloads folder, follow the instructions and finish the installation.
123 HP OJPro8610 Scan to computer procedure
The hp officejet pro 8610 scan to computer procedure is made easy with the use of HP Easy Scan and HP Scan for Mac and Windows computers.In a blink of an eye, the preview of the scanned item appears on your computer screen.
- Download the HP Scan for your Windows computer when you download the hp officejet pro 8610 driver to its latest version. Choose the driver download option that includes HP Scan.
- If your printer contains an Automatic Document Feeder(ADF), place the document or photo for a scan on the feeder, else place it on the scanner glass or the document feeder slot.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant by entering the word HP in Windows search and select the Assistant tool in the list of results. Click Scan a Document or Photo to open the HP Scan software.
- Create a shortcut of the software on the desktop or any desired folder, change the scan settings required if any and then click Scan. This procedure has to be followed only by Windows users.
- If you are a Mac user, place the document for a scan on the scanner glass or the document feeder slot. If your printer supports scanning through ADF, place the document or photo on the same.
- Search the Mac Finder for HP Easy Scan, select it from the list of results and open it. Choose the hp officejet pro 8610 printer name in the drop-down menu Scanner. Choose the scan job type under the Presets menu and then click Scan.
Troubleshooting Solution from 123.hp.com/setup 8610
How to fix 123 HP Setup 8610 printing issues
- Your hp officejet pro 8610 printer was printing fine, and suddenly the print speed goes down and if the required print job completion time exceeds, then try to reset the printer by removing all the connections with the printer turned on.
- Check the settings of the driver that lets you print or try uninstalling the printer driver and reinstall it. If not, as the last option, check for the printer’s firmware update on its control panel and try to update it. These steps hold good for both Windows and Mac users.
- If you find the quality of prints obtained is not convincing, then it might be due to the ink cartridges or the printhead. Verify if you are using an ink cartridge that has been purchased from the printer manufacturer. Clean the nozzles of the cartridges or the printhead and try to print a job.
- One of the frequently occurring issues in this hp officejet pro 8610 printer is, it keeps going offline. It is displayed as an error message on the printer’s control panel and it can be rectified by reconnecting the wired or wireless network to your printer.
How to fix 123 HP Setup 8610 printhead problems
- Open the ink cartridge access door of the printer and choose the faulty printhead to be removed from its slot. The printhead is located on the top side of the respective ink cartridge.
- Pull the ink cartridge by pressing it down towards you and take it out of the slot. Remove the printhead of the faulty ink cartridge and clean it with a soft fiber-free cloth dipped in distilled water.
- If the debris is not removed, soak the contact of the printhead in the distilled water or Isopropyl alcohol. Allow the printhead to be soaked for few minutes and then wipe it off with a soft clean cloth.
- You can also clean the printhead with an automated tool. Insert plain, unused white paper into the input tray. Touch the right arrow on the printer’s control panel for the additional options to be displayed.
- Touch the Setup (123.hp.com/setup 8610) icon, then the Tools icon and then tap Clean Printhead. Let 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 printer complete the cleaning process and print a test report. If the issue persists, replace the existing printhead with a new one.