123.hp.com/ojpro8600 Driver, Ink and Troubleshooting
HP Officejet pro 8600 printers are modestly sized with key features like 109mm touchscreen, Duplex print, scan and copy, ePrint, AirPrint and Direct Prin,High print speed for inkjet, Memory card, and USB stick sockets.In this model, there are two printing resolutions one for black and another for color. For Black print resolution, the output resolution of 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 printer is up to 1200 dpi with pigmented black ink.Using color print resolution, an enhanced photo quality can be obtained with the output resolution of 4800 by 1200 dpi. The printing method used here is Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing. In the HP Officejet pro 8600 model, the device language used is HP PCL 3 which is an enhanced version and the printing speed is calculated in pages per minute(ppm).When the print mode is set to draft and ISO, the printing speed with black ink is up to 35 ppm and 34 ppm respectively and with color ink, the printing speed is up to 15 ppm and 11 ppm respectively.Also, the duty cycle for this printer is up to 15000 pages per month which is another notable feature.
123 HP Setup OJPro 8600 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 Driver Download
A printer driver is essential for any printer to operate. It is basically a software that links your computer to your printer .It is suggested you update your printer driver regularly in order to avoid clashes as it will resolve any driver related issues with all devices and improve the productivity of your Personal Computer.
- Use a software installation CD available in the printer packaging to start the installation process.
- Place it on the system’s disc drive. The system starts reading the list of files after inserting the CD. Choose the setup file (123.hp.com/setup 8600) from the list.
- In case of a Mac system, it should be in.dmg format. Select the setup file based on the version of the operating system. After clicking it, the installation process starts automatically. Complete the installation process based on the on-screen prompts.
- In case the installation fails in the middle of the process, download the updated driver from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8600. Click the link. The setup file starts downloading automatically.
- After the installation process, select the Custom option to avoid the download of unnecessary applications. Select the Finsih option to complete the installation process.
123 HP Officejet Pro 8600 Manual Download
The HP officejet pro 8600 manual provides details on how to use a printer and how to resolve the problems, that one face during the installation process.You can download the HP officejet pro manual using the link provided in our website 123.hp.com/setup 8600 if you need any need any guidance on how to access the printer.
- On clicking the link , a window appears where you need to enter the HP product name,product number or serial number and then follow the instructions for clarifications on a specific topic.
- You can find the HP Officejet pro 8600 printer setup, Paper Basics, Understand about the printer parts, learn how to send a standard fax,receive a fax, how to setup web services (123.hp.com/setup 8600), how to solve printer problems, how to troubleshoot installation issues from the manual.
- The manual also provides an overview about how to clear paper jams and how to avoid paper jams so that you can refer the manual for clarifications.
For 123.hp.com/setup 8600 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Setup OJPro 8600 Ink Cartridge Replacement
Replacing ink cartridges is necessary to prevent any print quality issue.It is generally considered a router-printer maintenance procedure.You can visit our website’s support page 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 to check ink cartridge compatibility or you can purchase it from retail stores.
- First, take the printer from the shipped box and note down the printer’s serial number or product number and product name found on the top of the printer on a paper.
- Assure that you purchase HP Officejet pro 8600 ink refill kit from the company store and make sure that they are genuine to avoid print quality issues.
- Now, verify if your printer is ON or switch on your printer and open the scanner lid that surrounds the cartridges.
- Now, wait for the HP Office jet pro 8600 carriages to move towards the left side of the printer and become quiet.
For 123.hp.com/setup 8600 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
- Now, push the front part of the ink cartridge to remove the old HP Officejet 8600 ink cartridge and slide it out of the carriage by pulling it towards you.
- Replace your old tri-color ink cartridge by removing it from the left slot and the black ink cartridge from the right slot of the printer.
- Make sure that you shake the new cartridge before inserting, for better print quality.
- Remove the protective film from the ink refill.
- Clasp the cartridge in such a way so that the contacts on the cartridge are facing towards the printer and then, insert the new HP Office jet pro 8715 ink cartridge into the printer.
- Make sure that the colored dot on the cartridge matches the color of the dot displayed in the slot.Then, close the top cap of the printer.
- Repeat the above steps for other cartridges, if it is necessary.
123.hp.com/ojpro8600 : 123 HP OJPro 8600 Troubleshooting Support
Troubleshooting is a systematic approach to solve problems where a technician or the technical support team will follow a set of steps to resolve the problems that you face with printers.
- First, try switching the printer OFF and then ON again.
- If the power button light is ON and does not blink when the printer is switched ON for the first time, then it generally takes 12 minutes to start after the ink cartridges are installed.
- Ensure that the power cord and other cables are functioning properly and are firmly linked to the printer.
- Ensure all the packing tapes and materials are removed before troubleshooting.
- Make sure to close all the programs that have not been used or try restarting the computer before attempting the task a number of times.
- Ensure that the papers are loaded correctly in the input tray to avoid jamming.
- For voltage requirements, check the electrical specifications and also ensure that your printer is connected to an alternating current power outlet.
123 HP Setup OJPro 8600 Ink System Failure
- If you see an ink system failure error message on the printer’s control panel and your printer does not work, then visit HP SureSupply to check the ink cartridge compatibility.For this, you need to select the country/region from the drop-down list and follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the above step does not resolve your issue then continue with the troubleshooting steps.You can also try resetting the printer to clear the error message.
- You can also remove the ink cartridges and check if the error message is still displayed on the printer’s control panel.Slide your fingers into the slot on the left side of the printer and pull forward to open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for the printer to be idle and quiet and push the front side of one of the ink cartridges to release it and pull it towards you to remove it.Repeat this step for other cartridges if necessary and close the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, check the control panel display and if it still displays an error message then proceed with the firmware updating process.If the message displayed has changed to Replace the K, Y, M or C ink cartridge, then clean the ink cartridges and check the error message.
- Sometimes, the error can be due to outdated firmware.If so download the latest firmware version from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 and then install it on your printer.This can be done by touching the HP ePrint icon and wait for the printer to connect to HP ePrint server.
- When the server is connected HP ePrint server displays.Touch Settings -> Printer Update-> Check for Update Now.
123 HP Setup OJPro 8600 Scanner Not Working
- First, check if the issue is also printing-related.If the connection error occurs due to scanning as well then, check for the network connection status.
- when you have only scan issue, restart devices and check driver scan settings to restore the lost scan connection.
- Now, check the network and print connection status by ensuring that the printer is connected to the network.
- For wireless connection, open the Wireless network or Settings menu to ensure that the wireless signal is turned on. Make sure the Wireless icon light is on and stable.
- In case of wired connection, assure that the cable is connected to the printer’s Ethernet port and to an available port on the router. The green link light should be stable and the orange activity light should blink.
- Check the bandwidth range your printer supports. If the printer supports 5.0 GHz, then connect it to the 5.0 GHz band SSID else, the default BW is 2.4GHz.
- Now, run the Print and Scan Doctor tool to automatically diagnose and resolve printing problems.You can download and run this tool by accessing the link provided on our website 123.hp.com/setup 8600.
- Also,you can resolve the scan connection issues by uninstalling the printer software before reinstalling the latest driver.
- You can also temporarily resolve the firewall software on the computer to block threats from outside your network.
- Now, try scanning and if you cannot scan, then the firewall is not the issue. Re-enable the 123.hp.com/ojpro8600 firewall in the Print and Scan Doctor.