123.hp.com/ojpro8216 Printer Install Support
This hp officejet pro 8216 printer is an efficient high-speed printer that offers low running cost per print. Micro office or home office users can make use of this printer for printing, scanning, copying and faxing purposes. 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 is an affordable printer that comes with many amazing features such as Ethernet, Wireless, USB and Wireless-Direct. It works on both Windows and Mac operating systems with the installation of the full-featured printer driver. The printer contains two input trays with a paper handling capacity of up to 250 sheets each. It also has an automatic document feeder that can hold up to 50 sheets that helps when you perform a duplex function.
Download Driver and Manual from 123.hp.com/setup 8216
123 HP OJPro8216 Driver Download
If you have a driver installation CD for your printer and want to know how to install it on your computer, we have the right steps for you. If you don’t have a CD, need not worry, we have an alternate method to download the hp officejet pro 8216 driver and install it on your computer.
- After powering up the hp officejet pro 8216 printer, turn on your Windows or Mac computer.
- Take the installation CD out of its cover and insert it into the computer’s disc drive.
- Observe your computer monitor for a prompt to appear with the contents of the CD.
- Open the highlighted folder and in the bunch of files, select .exe file for Windows or .dmg for Mac computers.
- Double-click on the setup file (123.hp.com/setup 8216) and it displays a window prompting to either Run or Save.
- Choose any of the options and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the printer driver installation.
- In case the contents of the CD has not displayed on the screen automatically, then click My Computer from Windows search.
- Double-click the disc drive name displayed on the My Computer window to open it.
- Once the files in the drive are displayed, follow the procedure mentioned above to finish the installation.
- If you don’t have an installation CD, download the latest version of your hp officejet pro 8216 driver from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 and install the files from the Downloads folder on your computer.
123 HP OJPro8216 Manual Download
We provide not only the step-by-step instructions to set up your hp officejet pro 8216 printer and troubleshooting solutions but also hp officejet pro 8216 manual to brief you about the entire printer functionality in an easy manner. To know about the details of hp officejet pro 8216 manual, read the steps below.
- Search for hp officejet pro 8216 printer on our website 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 and go to the driver and manual download page.
- Click the link next to the hp officejet pro 8216 driver download and get the hp officejet pro 8216 manual downloaded on your computer.
- The manual will be in .pdf format and convenient for the user to read it thoroughly.
- The hp officejet pro 8216 manual contains the first time setup (123.hp.com/setup 8216) instructions for your hp officejet pro 8216 printer.
- It also tells how to configure the wireless, wired or USB network connection whichever is supported by your printer.
- The hp officejet pro 8216 manual has solutions for all issues encountered by this printer.
- The issues that most users face with this hp officejet pro 8216 printer are the printer going offline, the print job gets stuck in the print queue, paper and carriage jam, print quality issues, etc.
For 123.hp.com/setup 8216 Printer Tech Support
Ink cartridges replacement for 123 HP Setup 8216 Printer
Replacing the hp officejet pro 8216 ink cartridges procedure is similar to the ink cartridge installation you do at the time of setting up your hp officejet pro 8216 printer for the first time.
- Switch on the printer and turn it on with the help of the Power button.
- Open the access door of the ink cartridge and wait till the carriage becomes stops noising.
- Push the front side of the ink cartridge inside so that the lock gets released and then grab the ink cartridge towards you to take it out.
- Unseal the new cartridge from its package and shake well before you proceed to insert it into its respective slot.
- Push 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 ink cartridge forward until it fits into the end of the slot to make sure that it does not move.
- Once you hear a click sound, it confirms that the cartridge is placed properly in its slot.
- Hp officejet pro 8216 printer comes with two ink cartridges- a tri-color and a black.
- Insert the black color cartridge into the right-side of the slot and the tri-color cartridge into the left-side of the slot.
- Once you have installed a cartridge in the printer, follow the same steps to place the other cartridge as well.
- To get assistance on how to replace the ink cartridges, you can speak to our technical support team on the Toll-free number.
For 123.hp.com/setup 8216 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
Solve Issues by 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 Troubleshooting
How to fix 123 HP OJPro8216 printing issues
If you look at the actual reason why the paper jam issue occurs in a printer, it is due to the improper maintenance of the paper you use for print. You should not use a bent or curled paper and also the paper should not contain any moist on it.
- First, clear the jam from the printer’s input tray. Then, clean the paper jam from the ink cartridge access area and then from the rear of the printer.
- Use a flashlight to check if there are any jams in the above-mentioned areas and then remove the bits of paper stuck inside it if any.
- Check for the jam inside the carriage of the printer. Unplug the power cord with the printer turned on and open the ink cartridge access door.
- With the help of a flashlight, check if there are any objects obstructing the carriage path. If so, remove it and close the ink cartridge access door.
- Using a soft lint-free cloth, clean the rollers from inside the access area of the ink cartridge and from inside the rear of the printer.
- Try resetting the printer with the printer turned on, disconnect all the connections and wait for few seconds and then bring back the connections.
- If none of the above helps, the last option would be calling a technician to service 123.hp.com/setup 8216 printer.
123 HP OJPro8216 Scanning problems
When trying to scan with hp officejet pro 8216 printer, sometimes, it may not communicate to the computer that is connected to a network. This can be resolved by resetting the printer settings and establish the network connection.
- Touch the Setup icon from the home screen of the printer’s control panel. Swipe down on the panel and locate the Setup option.
- Tap on the Printer Maintenance option by swiping up the control panel’s display.
- Choose the Restore option and touch it to get the Restore Factory Default option. Touch Restore Factory Default.
- You will receive a confirmation message after the settings are set to default. Then, touch the Confirmation Message.
- Wait for the printer to restore the factory defaults and reboot. Read the instructions that display on the printer’s control panel screen to set up the printer.
- To configure the wireless network on your Windows or Mac network, you need to know the network name, password, an active Internet connection.
- Make sure that your computer is already connected to a wireless network and you have to connect your 123.hp.com/ojpro8216 printer only to the same wireless network.