123.hp.com/ojpro6978 Printer Support
The printer comes with multiple connectivity options and includes Auto-duplexing ADF. The HP Officejet Pro 6978, an All-In-One printer lets you handle more tasks without slowing down. 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 also gives you a variety of mobile printing options. It has a print speed of up to 20 ppm for black and up to 11 ppm for color. Scan has a resolution up to 1200 dpi. The 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printer supports borderless printing. The printer includes a 225-sheet input tray that lets you save time and a 60-sheet output tray. This ENERGY STAR certified printer saves the natural resources without affecting the printing performance.
123.hp.com/setup 6978 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP 6978 Printer Driver Download
Once you download a compatible driver for your OJ Pro 6978 printer, it may permit you to do any printer task with great ease. In few cases, you may notice a minor performance issue with the printer on using an old version of the driver with the hardware. Follow the steps below to download the driver.
- The foremost step is to analyze which edition and version of the operating system are on your computer.
- Once you know the system edition and version, you can easily install other software or system updates.
- Ensure that you eradicate the obstructions if any and then place the system and printer close together.
- Check if your Officejet Pro printer is linked to a power source and then switch on the printer.
- On your Windows system, select the Windows logo, then tap the Settings option and then from the list, choose your 123.hp.com ojpro6978 printer model.
- Ensure that you open Devices and Printers, then click Add Printer and then select The printer I want isn’t listed option if the printer is not listed.
- Ascertain that you click My printer is a little older. Help me find it and then follow the guidelines on the screen to complete the installation.
- On your Mac system, choose the printer model, then open Apple menu and then tap the System Preferences option.
- Now, choose the devices option, then tap Printers & scanners and then click Add a printer or scanner.
- For any further 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 information or support, do not hesitate to reach our technicians on the Toll-free number.
123 HP 6978 Printer Manual Download
Sometimes you may have to use the manual install method to get your HP printer up and running. Select the pop-up menu to download the user manual and once the download process is complete, you can refer the manual for any instructions or troubleshooting guidelines. Follow the guidelines given below to download the manual.
- Based on your printer model, download an appropriate user manual from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro6978.
- In order to download the manual for your HP OJ Pro 6978 printer, select the manual download link on our website 123.hp.com/setup 6978.
- Now, download the .pdf format file and then search for the required topic or task that you need to complete.
- You can also go to our website 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 when in search of how to do ideas with respect to your printer.
- Features of the printer may be provided in the user manual and it may also tell you how to utilize it.
- The instructions on our website 123.hp.com/setup 6978 are generally easy to read and simple to follow. This may avoid the need for any technician to come and handle it.
- If the issues exist, do not worry. We have our veterans who can help you fix the issue instantly on a Toll-free number.
For 123 HP 6978 Printer Tech Support
How to install the printer with 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 guide
These days it is quite easy to set up 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printers by following the manual instructions and using the installation disc. But the process may be a little trickier if you don’t have the CD or instructions anymore. You can follow the basic guidelines given below and start printing from your printer.
- Form a connection between your HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer and computer.
- Connect one end of the power cable to back side of the printer and the other end to an electrical source.
- Now, power on the printer. There is a possibility that you may hear the page feed mechanism start and the printer may light up.
- Make sure that you wait for your operating system to detect and install the printer.
- All modern versions of Windows and Mac Pcs may automatically detect the 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printer and install the necessary drivers for you.
For 123 HP 6978 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
- Ensure that you are connected to the internet such that your Operating System downloads the appropriate files for 123.hp.com/ojpro6978.
- On your Windows XP, go to Start and then select Printers and Faxes.
- On your Vista and Windows 7, press the Windows key and then type printers in the search box to go to the Printers section.
- On your Mac PC, go to System Preferences and then select Print & Fax”. Now, print a test page.
- On your Windows system, right-click the printer option, then go to Properties and then click the Print Test Page button.
- On your Mac PC, tap the Options & Supplies button, then select the Utility tab and then click Print Test Page.
- For any further information or 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 support, do not hesitate to reach us on the Toll-free number. Our experts are here to solve all your woes instantly.
How to Troubleshooting Issues on 123.hp.com/setup 6978
123 HP 6978 Ink cartridges replacement
- It is always a better option to check if you have your 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 replacement cartridges before you begin.
- This may ensure that the cartridges do not go dry. Proceed to the next step.
- Power on the printer, then open the ink cartridge access door to release and then remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- It is advisable to carefully dispose of the used cartridge. Make sure that you do not take the used cartridge apart or try to refill 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printer.
- Prior to opening the new ink cartridge from its package, shake it four or five times thoroughly.
- Carefully discard the yellow tape from the bottom of the cartridge and then proceed to the next step.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot, then push it down until it clicks into place and then carefully shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, raise the scanner unit and then press the ink cartridge down until it clicks into place if you observe any error message indicating that an 123.hp.com ojpro6978 ink cartridge is installed incorrectly.
- Select the OK button after installing the cartridge and then try printing a test page. If necessary, repeat the above 123.hp.com/setup 6978 steps to install other ink cartridges.
123 HP 6978 Scanner Not Working
- There is a possibility that you may be having trouble with your connection if the scan fails or the computer or scanner is not found.
- Now, press the start button on the scanner and if you are unable to scan, reboot the computer after installing the 123.hp.com ojpro6978 scanning software.
- To resolve the network scanner connection error, it is essential to confirm that the issue is print-related.
- Now, restart devices and then check driver scan settings. Also, make sure that you verify the network and 123.hp.com/setup 6978 printer connection status.
- For your Windows system, download HP Print and Scan Doctor and for your Mac, ensure that you download HP Utility.
- Try reinstalling the HP software and then check the WIA settings on your Windows Operating System.
- On your Mac PC, remove the printer from the print queue and then re-add it to clear any error states.
- In order to support printer scanning functions, uninstall the printer driver and software and then reinstall the latest scan driver and software.
- Download an app compatible with your OS if the issue still exists. If the issue in 123.hp.com/ojpro6978 is still unresolved, try resetting the print system.