123.hp.com/ojpro6968 Quick Support
HP Officejet pro 6968 is a printer that is designed for heavy usage allowing a monthly duty cycle of 20000 pages. An 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 office printer requires all-round connectivity which is exactly what is provided by the 6968 allowing itself to be connected by Ethernet, wireless, ePrint, and mobile printing. This is an all-in-one printer offering functionalities such as fax, copy, scanner, and print. The device offers a maximum printing speed of 20 pages per minute. With HP instant ink, you never really run out of printing ink and the printing never has to stop.
Quick and Easy 123 HP OJPro6968 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP Officejet Pro 6968 Driver Download
The drivers are noted as the most important software in the printer operation. This comes as no surprise taking into consideration the fact that this software acts as the bridge between the printer and the computer. Available for free, this software is unique to every printer model and is operating system specific.
- The driver is the first software that is to be installed post unboxing and setting up 123.hp.com/setup 6968 printer.
- This software is provided in the CD that is shipped with the box package. This CD can be used to directly install the driver software.
- Note that the driver is custom made for every printer model out there and there are no two drivers that are alike.
- Go to the link that is specified on the website 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 and enter your printer model. Exercise caution as downloading the wrong software will prove futile.
- The driver software that is found online can be downloaded as many times as possible and this is absolutely free of charge.
- Click download after entering your printer’s model number. You will be prompted to choose your operating system that is run on the computer that is operating the printer.
- Understand that there is two version for which a driver software is developed. One is Windows and the other is Mac.
123 HP OfficejetPro 6968 Manual Download
User manuals are designed for the user to understand the complete workings of the printer. It contains all the data that will assist you with printer operation which includes unboxing, setting up your printer to troubleshooting it. Detailed graphical images are employed in getting the information across.
- User manuals are the dictionary of every product and a printer is no exception. A hard copy of the document is provided with the box package.
- The detailed information can assist you with unboxing and setting up your printer. A soft copy of the same is provided to you with the CD that came with the shipment.
- Graphical information pertaining to the printer and its various functionalities is included in the user guide.
- The most important part of the user guide is its troubleshooting tips. They allow you to fix you printer when it runs into issues by offering simple steps.
For 123.hp.com/setup 6968 Printer Tech Support
Quick 123 HP Setup 6968 Mobile printing solutions
- With the coming of wireless technology, printers designed for the coming generation are turned to print by connecting to a mobile or tablet.
- Ensure that you have installed the driver software on your computer. This is done by going to the link specified in this website 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 and entering the printer model.
- There are drivers designed for all printers hence care has to be undertaken. The next step is to mention the operating system of the computer that operates the printer.
- Download and install the driver software by following the on-screen instructions. Make sure to specify wireless as the means of network connection. Without which the computer is not bound to work in a wireless setting.
- Connect your printer to your router and check for connectivity related issues. When it is clear that the printer can work fine, proceed to connect your mobile to the printer.
- Based on your mobile’s operating system there are dedicated applications on the market developed by your OS provider.
- AirPrint is the Apple’s version of printing software. The advantage is that this software is compatible with all the iOS devices and this includes laptops, mobile phone, tablets and Mac computers.
For 123.hp.com/setup 6968 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
- All it requires is that the device runs iOS version 4.2 and later. Fire up your printer and turn on AirPrint in your Apple. Connect them both and start printing.
- It is, however, imperative that your printer supports AirPrint. Open the document that has to be printed and select Printer and choose your printer from the list that gets displayed.
- When it comes to the Android operating system, the software that exists to allow you to connect to your printer is called Mopria. This is a freeware and can be downloaded on all the devices that are running an Android OS.
- Mopria is available in the Google Play store. Download and install the software on your device. In the app, click the menu and select Print.
- In the print settings menu click All Printers. A list of all the printer will appear and you should be choosing the printer that you are currently using from the list.
- The print settings menu or print preview is displayed after choosing your printer. Preview the document and make any changes if necessary. In the event that you are satisfied with the preview, click print and the document will automatically get a printer 123.hp.com/ojpro6968.
- In addition to printing, the setting of the print can be varied. You will be allowed to change the orientation (Auto and portrait), Page Range (number of pages that has to be printed) choose between color and mono.
- Other options that can be modified are duplexing, accounting, stapling, pin printing etc.
Troubleshooting Printer Problems: From 123.hp.com/setup 6968 Guide
123 HP OJPro6968 Ink cartridges replacement
- Printing is the main function of your printer and this process consumes ink. When the ink runs out, printing stops. This is when you are required to replace your ink cartridge for printer 123.hp.com/ojpro6968.
- Ink cartridges hold the printer’s ink and are primarily responsible for the component that performs printing.
- Ink cartridges are expensive and it is implored that you check the ink levels before replacing your cartridge. Ink is not cheap and wasting it is throwing away money.
- Ink levels can be observed by checking the Control Panel of the printer. They can also be monitored by checking the driver software that has a provision notifying you the level of ink present.
- When you are sure your ink cartridge needs replacement, open the cartridge access door and locate the carriage.
- Open the cartridge latch and remove the cartridge from its respective slot. It is imperative that you exercise care whilst handling the cartridge.
- Open the new cartridge from its package and remove the plastic tape present underneath.
- This tape covers the printhead and the contact points. Take care to not touch the either of them.
- Insert the cartridge in its respective color slot and secure it by closing the latch. Close the access door when done and wait for the ink levels to update it by 123.hp.com/setup 6968.
123 HP OJPro6968 Wireless printer setup procedures
- Your Officejet pro 6968 can be connected via multiple networking means. The most commonly used method is the wireless connection.
- To set up your printer to connect your printer wirelessly, make sure to gather the following. Wireless router preferably with an internet connection, computer with the wireless facility, username, and password of your wireless network connection.
- On your printer, open the wireless setting and allow it to scan for available wireless networks.
- A list will be presented to you. Choose the one that belongs to you and connect to it by entering the password.
- If your network is not found in the list, enter the manual search option and type your wireless network’s name and connect to it by entering the password.
- Visit the link specified on this website 123.hp.com/ojpro6968. It will take you to the driver download page. Enter your printer model and click download.
- Choose your Operating System with care and the download process will commence shortly.
- Proceed to install the driver software by following the on-screen instructions carefully. Make sure that the USB connection of the printer is empty before proceeding.
- Choose wireless as the mode of network connection to complete the 123.hp.com/ojpro6968 installation. Print few pages to verify the printer connection.