123.hp.com/ojpro6230 Online Support
Officejet pro 6230 is an inexpensive inkjet printer designed for personal and office use. 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer offers both Wi-Fi and Ethernet and makes it’s easy to share. You can print easily from mobile devices even without connecting to the network. This model delivers low cost per page and ample paper capacity. Wireless Direct is also added to this model which gives you more flexibility for mobile printing. It has a duplexer for two-sided printing and it can print through the cloud. High-quality images and text documents can be printed using this printer. It is cheap, swift and inexpensive to run. Its long list of features makes it the right pick for a personal inkjet.
123 HP OJPro6230 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP OfficejetPro 6230 Driver Download
Make sure that your printer is connected to your computer and that the printer is turned on. A printer driver is a software that facilitates communication between your printer and your computer. HP regularly releases updates for the driver software. Download the driver from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 free of cost. The driver file format for Windows is .exe and for Mac, it is .dmg.
- Turn on your computer and insert the CD that came along with your printer. If the CD does not automatically open, then go to My Computer, double-click on the CD drive and run the Setup file.
- Follow the installation wizard and complete the software installation. If you do not have the installation CD, then download the software for your printer from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro6230.
- Once the driver file is downloaded, run the file to install the driver software. Connect your printer to your computer using a USB cable or wireless network.
- Type Change Device Installation Settings and then select Change Device Installation Settings from the list of results. From Device Installation Settings, select Yes, Do This Automatically.
- Click Save Changes. Connect your printer to the same wireless or wired network as your computer. You can setup (123.hp.com/setup 6230) a wireless connection using the Wireless Setup Wizard on your printer’s control panel.
- If a Found New Hardware Wizard appears, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the driver installation. Open the Control Panel on your computer and select the Printers and Fax icon.
- In the Printers window, select the icon “Add a printer”. Try to print a document. If your document prints, the driver installation is complete.
123 HP OfficejetPro 6230 Manual Download
The manual provides information about print cartridge health and access to maintenance services. It also provides data about events that have occurred. It has instructions that will allow you to change device settings, order supplies, start and access the onscreen support. Download the free user manual from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 and follow the instructions given in the guide, to setup (123.hp.com/setup 6230) or troubleshoot your printer.
- The user guide consists information about the tools that can be used to calibrate your printer, clean the print cartridges, configure print settings and order supplies online.
- Note down your printers model number and name. Go to the manual download page and enter the printers name. Select User manual and choose the type of operating system you have.
- Click Download and the manual will be downloaded. You will be able to locate the file in the downloads folder. This will mostly be saved in PDF format.
- In order to make the entire printer operation process easy and simple, go through the user manual completely. An instruction guide will also be provided along with your printer.
- Go through the important notes and the troubleshooting procedure given for various issues. You can execute these steps when you face similar issues with your printer.
For 123.hp.com/setup 6230 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Setup 6230 Printer Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Turn on the printer by pressing the power button. pen the ink cartridge access door and wait until the carriage becomes idle.
- Push down and slowly slide out the cartridges. Remove the new cartridges from their package and discard the plastic tape that is wound around the cartridge.
- To refill the cartridges, remove them from the cartridge holder. Place the cartridges on a paper towel and fill the syringe from the refill kit with ink.
- Rub your finger across the label of the cartridge to locate the refill holes. Insert the syringe into the refill hole and release the ink.
- Make sure that the cartridge is not overfilled and cover the refill hole with clear scotch tape. The cartridge should not be placed outside the printer for more than 30 minutes.
For 123.hp.com/setup 6230 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
- Repeat the above steps to refill the other cartridges. Slowly insert the cartridges into your printer. Place the tri-color cartridge in the left slot.
- Place the black cartridge in the right slot and close the cartridge access door. Open HP Solution Center on your computer and select the settings option.
- Choose the option Align the Print Cartridges, found under the Printer Toolbox tab. Click Align and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the alignment process.
Troubleshooting Support from 123.hp.com/ojpro6230
Troubleshooting is done to analyze and solve an issue. Printer troubleshooting is done to sort out the issue the device is facing and to get the machine working. factory reset is one common troubleshooting that is considered to the last resort for all printer issues. You will find the troubleshooting procedure in the user manual.
123 HP OJPro6230 Not Printing Issues
- Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor application. In the HP Print and Scan Doctor results screen, check if you have received a white checkmark.
- Power reset your printer by turning it on and disconnecting the power cord. Wait for a minute and reconnect the power cord and turn on your printer.
- Confirm the printer connection and network name. Make sure the wireless icon on your printer’s control panel is on, then open the Wireless network menu to make sure that the printer is connected to the same network as your computer.
- If your printer is connected to your computer via a USB cable then unplug the USB cable from the USB port of the printer and computer. Reconnect the USB cord after a minute.
- Your security software might prevent the printer from accessing the computer, so reconfigure the settings. Uninstall the printer driver from your system and download the latest driver from our website 123.hp.com/ojpro6230.
- Check the Estimated Ink Level in your printer’s control panel. Replace the cartridge that is low on the level of ink.
- Check if the cartridges are placed properly in their slots. Make sure that the black cartridge is placed on the right side and tri-color cartridge is placed on the left side of the cartridge holder.
123 HP OJPro6230 Printhead problems
- Manually clean your printhead only when it is out of warranty. Make sure your printer is out of warranty before cleaning the printhead.
- Stack paper towels in the bottom of a disposable container. Heat the distilled water until it is warm. Do not use tap water, alcohol or other solvents.
- When the water is warm pour it into the container. Make sure the water covers the paper towels. Open the cartridge access door and put on a disposable glove.
- Layout a paper towel to set the ink cartridges on. Remove each cartridge by pressing the tab in front. Place the cartridge upside down on the paper towel.
- After all the cartridges have been removed, lift the printhead latch and then lift the printhead from its slot. Damped a clean, lint-free cloth with filtered water.
- Gently wipe away any excess ink on the printhead. Clean the bottom of the printhead. Do not press the cloth near the nozzle which may force water into the printhead.
- Soak the printhead in the disposable container so that the bottom rests on the paper towels.
- After ten minutes, remove the printhead and set it on a paper towel.
- Wait for few minutes for the printhead to dry. After the printhead is dry, return the printhead and the cartridges to 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer carriage.
Ink lights won’t stop flashing: Get Help From 123.hp.com/setup 6230
- Make sure that the installed cartridges are genuine HP cartridges as HP does not guarantee the quality when non-HP cartridges are used.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and check the position of cartridges. Make sure that the black cartridge is placed in the right slot and the tri-color cartridge is placed in the left slot.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the cartridge holder. Spray distilled water on a lint-free cloth and wipe the copper contacts on the cartridge. Use the damp lint-free cloth to wipe the electrical contacts found in the cartridge holder.
- Open the settings window on your printer’s control panel from 123.hp.com/setup 6230.
- Click the option Estimated Ink level and view the ink level for all the cartridges. Locate the cartridge that is low on the ink level and replace the same.
- Check the warranty status of the printhead as HP replaces your printhead assembly under warranty. Replace the printhead and cartridges and then try to print.
- Turn on your printer and wait until the carriage stops moving. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of your printer. Unplug the other end of the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Close all running applications and restart your computer. Wait for a minute and then reconnect the power cord to your 123.hp.com/ojpro6230 printer and the wall outlet. Check if the printer is turning on automatically. If not, press the Power button and turn it on.