123.hp.com/oj4655 Driver Manual Download Support
If you are looking to a get printer for your office with an efficiency that can parallel all the laser printers yet do not compromise on quality, pan your eyes to the hp officejet 4655 printer. This multi-function printer helps you scan, copy and print documents and photos. With the average monthly duty cycle of 100 to 400 sheets, 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer is the right choice for your office and home. The print quality is as high as 1200 X 600 DPI for mono and 4800 X 2400 DPI for color documents. The hp officejet 4655 printer is compatible with various media types and sizes. You don’t have to worry about using lengthy wires to connect your printer and computer as the hp officejet 4655 printer supports wireless connectivity. An all-in-one printer that will help achieve the optimum performance.
123 HP Setup OJ4655 Driver and Manual Download
You need to download and install the hp officejet 4655 driver before attempting to connect the hp officejet 4655 printer and the computer. Your computer will not recognize the printer if you don’t install the printer driver. The printer driver enables the features of the printer and allows the user to access the features from the computer. The hp officejet 4655 manual is an important printer accessory. The manual helps the user through various steps and procedures involved in accessing the printer and using the printer. It clears almost all the doubts and queries that the user has related to the printer. Below given are the ways to download the hp officejet 4655 manual and hp officejet 4655 driver.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Driver Download
- If you wish to install the hp officejet 4655 driver on your computer, you can do it using the installer CD that you received along with the hp officejet 4655 printer.
- The only downside of using the installer CD to install the driver and software is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with the latest OS version of your computer.
- As an alternative, you can download the hp officejet 4655 driver from our website 123.hp.com/oj4655. Log in to our website and search for the Driver Download section on our website.
- Enter the model number of your printer under the provided space. Click on the Begin option. You will be prompted to select the Operating System version of your computer.
- Make sure that you choose the correct version of Operating System. If you choose the wrong version, you will download the wrong version of the driver.
- From the list of available drivers, select and download the Full Feature Driver. If your computer is not compatible with the Full Feature, download the Basic Driver.
- Wait for the file to download. Once the file completes downloading, open it. Follow the prompted instructions to install the driver on your computer.
- When the installer prompts you to select the connection type, choose one and connect your printer to your computer. Update the driver and firmware regularly.
123 HP Officejet 4655 Manual Download
- A printed copy or hard copy of the hp officejet 4655 printer manual will be bundled along with the printer. This is one of the hp officejet 4655 printer accessories.
- The printer manual helps the user to set up the hp officejet 4655 printer and ways to access the features of it. Without proper assistance, the 123.hp.com/setup 4655 process could be strenuous.
- The hp officejet 4655 manual has answers to all the questions the user has related to the printer. It clearly explains the guarantee and warranty policies of the printer.
- The user manual educates the user about the functions and mechanism of the printer. This helps the user to access the functions and make the most out of it.
- If you want to download it, log in to our website 123.hp.com/oj4655 and enter the model number of your printer under the Manual Download section to begin downloading the hp officejet 4655 manual.
For 123.hp.com/setup 4655 Printer Tech Support
How to Install 123 HP Setup OJ4655 Wireless Printer
HP Officejet 4655 is a wireless printer that enables you to print documents and photos without establishing a connection between your computer and printer using a wire. Simply connect your printer and computer to a wireless network and access the printer features over the network. Follow the steps given below if you wish to set up your hp officejet 4655 wirelessly.
- Before beginning the hp officejet 4655 wireless setup (123.hp.com/setup 4655) process, you need to collect a few important details such as the name and password of your wireless network.
- Turn on the router and wait for the network to stabilize. Switch on your computer and connect your computer to the same wireless network to which you will connect your printer.
- Connect one end of the power directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer’s rear. Switch on the printer and wait for the printer to settle down.
- Disconnect all the USB and LAN cable from the printer. Make sure that you haven’t connected your printer and computer using a wire. If so, remove the device from the computer.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the printer’s control panel and navigate to the Wireless Setup Wizard option from 123.hp.com/setup 4655. Follow the prompted instructions and select your network.
- If you don’t find your network, tap on the Enter New Network Name option. Key in the details of your network and enter the password of your network if prompted.
- Download the hp officejet 4655 driver from our website 123.hp.com/oj4655 and install it on your computer. When the installer prompts you to select the connection type, choose Wireless.
HP Officejet 4655 Print And Scan Support (123.hp.com/setup 4655)
123 HP Setup OJ4655 Print Function
If you wish to get a multi-function printer that lets your print high-quality documents and photos, the ideal for you to buy would be the hp officejet 4655 printer. This printer 123.hp.com/oj4655 uses the HP thermal inkjet printing technology. Using the HP 63 black ink cartridge and the HP 63 tri-color ink cartridge, this printer can print your documents and photos in both color and monochrome. The printing speed of the hp officejet 4655 printer is as high as 20 pages per minute for mono and 16 pages per minute for color documents. The maximum print resolution of this printer is 4800 X 1200 DPI for color and 1200 X 600 DPI for mono documents.
123 HP Setup OJ4655 Scan Function
With the hp officejet 4655 printer, you can scan and copy documents and photos. You don’t have to get a separate machine or run to a shop for scanning a document or a photo. The hp officejet 4655 printer helps you scan documents and photos with utmost clarity and perfection. This printer uses a flatbed scanner. You can place the original on the scanner and tap on the scan button to begin scanning. The scanner can scan documents in 24-bit color or 8-bit grayscale. The scan resolution is as high as 1200 X 1200 Pixels Per Inch. The hp officejet 4655 printer can scan the documents and photos PC or email as PDF and JPEG.
How to Quickly Troubleshooting 123 HP Setup OJ4655 Printer
123 HP Setup OJ4655 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- If the hp officejet 4655 ink level is running low or if the hp officejet 4655 ink cartridge exhaust, you need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new one.
- You cannot continue printing if you don’t replace the ink cartridge. If the printer 123.hp.com/oj4655 senses that you have refilled the cartridge, it can stop the printer functions.
- Always make sure that you use authentic or genuine hp officejet 4655 ink cartridge. If you use a non-HP ink cartridge, it will affect the printer and the print quality.
- Switch on your printer if it is turned off. Clutch the handles of the printer and raise the ink cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move to the center.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, press the ink cartridge and remove it from the slot. Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing materials on it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its slot. Make sure that you insert it into the right slot. Do not misplace it. Carefully push the ink cartridge in until it fits into position.
- Close the access door. Place a plain white paper on the scanner glass and position it accordingly.
- Tap on the Ok button on the printer’s control panel to start aligning the ink cartridges.
123 HP Setup OJ4655 Printing Issues
- If you are having print issues with your hp officejet 4655 printer, you can start off resolving it by restarting the printer. Switch off the printer and turn it back on after a minute.
- Check the level of hp offiecjet 4655 ink. If the ink level is too low or if the hp officejet 4655 ink cartridge exhaust, you need to replace the ink cartridge to continue printing.
- Make sure that you always use authentic paper and genuine ink cartridge. If you use a non-HP ink cartridge or product, you will have print and print quality issues.
- Make sure that the paper you have inserted is compatible with the printer. If the paper type is not supported or if it is damaged, you will have print issues.
- Select the correct set of printer settings on your computer. Adjust the quality settings on your computer to achieve the ideal print quality.
- Update the printer driver and firmware on a regular basis. Updating the printer firmware helps you resolve the printer issue and enable new features of the printer.
- Reset 123.hp.com/oj4655 printer device by plugging out the power cord from the printer while the printer is running. Connect it back after a minute and try printing.