123.hp.com/dj3752 Printer Support and Help
HP Deskjet 3752 All-In-One printer is the aptest choice for the printer if you are looking to buy one for your home or small business setup. 123.hp.com/dj3752 printer is bundled along with a black ink cartridge and a tri-color ink cartridge that enables printing documents and photos in color and monochrome. With a monthly duty cycle of 1000 sheets, this printer fits into all your home printer needs. Even though this printer is classified as a home printer, the quality of this printer parallels industry standard printers. The print quality of HP Deskjet 3752 is 1200 X 1200 DPI for mono and 4800 X 1200 DPI for color printers. Compatible with HP ePirnt, AirPrint, and other mobile printing solutions, this printer supports wireless connectivity. If this is not the right printer for your home, then what else is?
How to download 123.hp.com/dj3752 Driver and Manual
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Driver Download
Install the HP Deskjet 3752 driver on your computer to complete the HP Deskjet 3752 setup process 123.hp.com/setup 3752. Installing the printer driver is the last step in setting up your printer to your computer. You cannot access the features of your printer from your computer without installing the printer driver. Follow the instructions given below to install the HP Deskjet 3752 driver.
- Use the CD that is bundled along with the printer to install the printer driver and software. Follow the prompted commands to install the driver on your computer.
- You cannot expect this CD to be updated. Chances are there that this CD might not be compatible with your computer.
- You can download the printer driver and software as an alternative. Enter the URL of our website 123.hp.com/dj3752 in your computer’s browser and hit the Enter key.
- Wait for the website to load. Type in the model number of your printer and select the OS version of your computer to begin downloading the HP Deskjet 3752 driver.
- Make sure that you enter and select the correct version of OS. If you choose the incorrect version, you might not be able to install the driver successfully.
- Select and download the full feature driver. If your computer displays an error message, download the basic driver instead of full feature driver.
- Open the downloaded file on your computer and follow the prompted instructions to install it. Select the software that you wish to install along with the driver.
- Update the printer driver regularly to avoid bugs and malfunctions of the printer. Updating the driver also enables new features of your printer.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Manual Download
Are you looking for assistance to set up your HP Deskjet 3752 printer? Do you want to know the features of your printer and the ways to access it? Are you searching for simple troubleshooting steps to fix the printer issues? The answer to all the questions given above is the HP Deskjet 3752 manual. Follow the steps given below to download the HP Deskjet 3752 manual.
- A manual can also be considered as a personalized guide that educates you about the mechanism and functions of the printer and the ways to access it.
- Finding it hard to install the various parts of the printer and setting up the printer to your computer? Follow the simple guides given in the manual to set up the printer.
- Troubleshooting steps for various printer issues are illustrated in the manual. You need not spend a fortune to service or repair your printer anymore.
- Do you have any doubts related to the functions and policies of your printer? Refer the user manual to find out all the answers to your queries.
- You can download the HP Deskjet 3752 manual from our website 123.hp.com/dj3752. Key in the model number of your printer and begin downloading the HP Deskjet 3752 manual.
For 123.hp.com/setup 3752 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Deskjet 3752 Wireless Setup
- If you wish to set up your HP Deskjet 3752 All-In-One printer, you need to gather a few important details such as the name and password of your wireless network.
- Switch on your computer and the router. Connect your computer to the wireless network. Ensure that you don’t connect it to a guest network.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the printer and the other end directly to a wall outlet. Connect it to the same network to which you have connected your computer.
- If the light next to wireless icon doesn’t blink, press and hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button for three seconds. The wireless light will blink.
- To continue the setup process 123.hp.com/setup 3752, you need to install the printer driver. You can download it from our website 123.hp.com/dj3752. Enter the model number and choose the OS version.
- From the given list of printer drivers, select the Full Feature driver. If your computer does not support full feature, download the basic printer driver.
- If you are using a Mac, the installer window will prompt you to add your printer to the printer queue. Select your printer under the Use menu and click on the Add option.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 How To Copy
- If you wish to copy a document or photo using the HP Deskjet 3752, you need to load a stack of plain paper in the printer.
- Pull the paper tray and extend the paper width guides to its outermost extension and load a stack on paper in it. Close the paper width guides.
- Switch on your printer. The printer will undergo a preparation process, wait for it to complete and settle down. Open the scanner lid of your printer 123.hp.com/dj3752.
- Load the document or photo that you wish to copy into the scanner. Place the document or photo with its print side down into the scanner.
- Ensure that the document or photo is not crumpled. Insert it into the scanner with the edges straight and position it according to the paper guides.
- Do not load documents or photos that are damaged or too thick into the scanner. This will adversely affect the quality of the document or photo copied.
- The printer will partially pull the document or photo that is loaded into the scanner. If not, remove and reload the original document or photo.
- Tap on the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button to copy the document in color. Tap the button multiple times to increase the number of copies.
123 HP Deskjet 3752 How To Scan
- Turn on your printer and wait for it to complete the warm-up process. Load the document or photo that you wish to scan on the scanner glass and close the lid.
- If you are using a Windows computer and you wish to scan the document or photo into the computer, search the windows for HP and open HP Printer Assistant.
- Tap on the Scan A Document Or Photo option. HP Scan window will open. Select the shortcut type and customize the settings. Click on the Scan button.
- If you wish to scan to email, you need select either Scan As PDF or Scan As JPEG option. These are the email related shortcuts.
- If you are using a Mac, open the HP Easy Scan window. Click on the name of your printer under the Scanner menu. Choose the shortcut type from the Presets menu.
- After making the required changes, tap on the Send option. Click on Folder and select the destination folder. Press the Save button to start scanning.
- If you wish to scan to email, open Image Capture. Select your printer 123.hp.com/dj3752 and make the necessary changes. Change the Scan To option to Mail and click Scan.