123.hp.com/dj2542 Setup and Install Support
HP DeskJet 2542 All-In-One printer is a multifunctional printer that enables you to print, scan, and copy documents and photos. 123.hp.com/dj2542 printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology. The monthly duty cycle of this printer is up to 1000 pages. The maximum printing resolution for black is 600 X 600 dpi and 4800 X 1200 dpi for color. The print speed for black is up to 20ppm and 16ppm for color. This printer is compatible with features like Wireless Direct printing and HP Auto Wireless Connect. This printer also supports the Scan To Folder option. HP DeskJet 2542 is available in black and gray colors.
Driver download and Manual for 123.hp.com/dj2542 Printer
Driver Download: 123.hp.com/setup 2542
To connect the printer to a computer, to access features of the printer, and to set up your printer over a network comma you need to install the required printer driver on your computer. Installing the printer driver is the final step in setting up the printer. Follow the steps given below to install the printer driver on your computer.
- Use the CD you received along with the printer to install the printer driver on your computer. Insert the CD into the computer and follow the prompted commands.
- The only snag of using the CD to install the printer driver is that this CD might be outdated or not be compatible with your computer system.
- As an alternative, you can download the printer driver from our website 123.hp.com/dj2542. Enter the model number of your printer under the Driver Download section.
- It is recommended to download the full feature driver. If your computer is not compatible with the full feature driver, download the basic driver.
- Choose the correct version of your OS to begin downloading. You will receive error messages if you attempt to install an incorrect version of the driver.
- Do not connect your printer before installing the printer driver. Open the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to install the driver.
- Select the connection type when prompted by the installer. Complete the installation process to access the features of the printer.
- Check for the updates on the printer driver. Update the printer firmware to fix bugs and malfunctions. Updating the printer firmware also enables new printer features.
Manual Download: 123.hp.com/setup 2542
A printer manual is an essential accessory for the user. The manual directs and guides the user to set up the printer, access its features, and troubleshoot the issues. The manual educates the user about the features and mechanism of the printer. Follow the steps given below to download the printer manual.
- You will receive a hard copy of the printer manual along with the printer.The manual helps you set up your printer.
- Every single printer has its own accessories and parts that require a unique installation process. The manual directs you through the procedure.
- The printer might also have a few additional features like duplex printing, and ePrint. The manual educates you and helps you access the features of the printer.
- Your printer might wear out or start displaying error messages after a considerable duration of usage. This process is common for almost all electronic devices.
- You don’t have to spend a fortune on servicing or repairing your printer.
- Detailed illustration of various troubleshooting methods and procedures are provided in the manual. This helps you understand 123.hp.com/setup 2542 issue and fix it.
For 123.hp.com/dj2542 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Setup 2542 How To Scan
- Place the document or photo that you wish to scan on the scanner glass. Position it according to the engraved guides on the scanner glass.
- Ensure that you have installed the necessary printer driver on your computer. Choose the option that includes HP Scan while installing the printer driver.
- If you are using a Windows computer and wish to scan the document to the computer, search for HP on your and click on the name of your printer 123.hp.com/dj2542.
- HP Printer Assistant Window will open. Click on the Scan A Document or Photo option and select the job type. Make the required changes and click on Scan.
- If you have a Mac and wish to scan a document to your Mac, open the HP Easy Scan application. Select the name of your printer 123.hp.com/setup 2542 under the Scanner menu.
- Choose the job type under the Presets menu and click on the Scan option. Make the necessary changes and click Send.
- Tap Folder and select the destination folder.If you wish to Scan to email, select the job type as Email as PDF or Email as JPEG option. Tap on the Scan option to scan the document or photo to an email.