123.hp.com/oj4652 Wireless Setup and Driver Support
The HP OfficeJet 4652 printer supports mobile printing. You can perform tasks like print, scan, copy and fax with this versatile all-in-one printer with an automatic document feeder and wireless printing. 123.hp.com/oj4652 prints at a speed up to 20 ppm for black and 16 ppm for color. It prints at a resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi for black and 4800 x 1200 dpi for color. It copies at a resolution up to 600 x 300 dpi. It is embedded with 100-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray. It supports built-in Wireless LAN, that it can print from multiple computers. It supports media types such as plain paper, photo paper, and brochure paper.
Driver Download and Manual Download for 123 HP OJ4652 Printer
Before downloading the driver and manual for the printer, you must choose the latest driver and manual that are most suitable for your printer. The latest version driver and manual for your HP OfficeJet 4652 printer can be easily downloaded from our website 123.hp.com/oj4652. Our website contains the suitable drivers and latest user guide for your OfficeJet printer. To download the printer driver and manual, just click on the provided link and you will be directed automatically to the driver and manual download page. There you can easily select and download the most suitable driver and manual for your OfficeJet printer.
123 HP Officejet 4652 Driver Download
You can quickly download and install the latest version driver for Mac using the Apple software update from our website 123.hp.com/oj4652 by just clicking on the link. Also, you can download the latest driver from the installation CD for your windows and do as per the steps accordingly to finish the driver installation.
- You can easily download the latest driver from our website 123.hp.com/setup 4652. Just click the below-mentioned link to download the latest driver.
- When you click the link, you are directed to the driver download page and there you have to tap “download”.
- Once you tap the “download” option, the driver starts downloading and then you are directed to the list of instructions.
- Choose the “Open”, “Save”, or “Run” option in any windows that appears, and then you have to choose the format.
- Depending on Windows or Mac, you must choose the format to save as .exe for windows and .dmg for Mac.
- Open the “browser downloads bar” or “Downloads folder” on the computer and double-click the driver file, to launch driver installation.
- Do as per the on-screen instructions to complete the setup and also do the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
- After completing the 123.hp.com/setup 4652 driver installation, return to the beginning of the webpage to quickly complete the printer registration and activation.
123 HP Officejet 4652 Manual Download
The OfficeJet 4652 manual guide includes all the basic procedures, solutions and information regarding the printer. To download the latest manual or user guide for your printer click the given link and you will be immediately directed to the manual download page.
- The OfficeJet 4652 manual provides instructions and solutions regarding all the printer problems. With these manual instructions, you can quickly solve the technical issues related to the printer.
- The printer manual also provides specific and general information on handling the printer and it also provides safety information and instructions that are described in detailed steps.
- It provides the detailed information and instructions on the initial and additional setup for 123.hp.com/setup 4652, which includes the complete printer set up and software installation procedure for your printer.
- It also provides customer support, information, and latest supplemental updates which include or comprises live chat support, driver downloads, documentation, email support and voice support for 123.hp.com/oj4652.
For 123.hp.com/setup 4652 Printer Tech Support
HOW TO INSTALL WIRELESS PRINTER (123.hp.com/4652)
To set up an HP OfficeJet printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, you need to first connect the printer to the network, and then install the latest print driver and software. Also, before setting up the OfficeJet printer on your wireless network, you need to collect or gather the information on network password and name and then switch on your printer, computer, and router.
- First you need to gather all the details regarding the network password or WEP key and network name or SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Also gather or collect information on whether the computer is connected to your wireless network. Ensure that the router and computer are turned on.
- Make sure or ensure that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you have to connect the printer.
- Now, switch on the printer and keep it near or close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup process.
- If USB or Ethernet cables are connected from the printer, remove it. Connect the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard.
For 123.hp.com/setup 4652 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
- For that, you must touch or select the “Wireless” icon on the printer control panel and at once the “Wireless” screen displays or appears.
- Touch the “Settings” icon and touch the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option, then do as per the instructions are displayed on the control panel.
- The printer is connected to the wireless network, on completing all the instructions. Then, you must download the driver and software from 123.hp.com/oj4652.
How to Troubleshooting 123 HP OJ4652 Printer Queries
123 HP OJ4652 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- First, you have to switch on 123.hp.com/oj4652 printer and then load sufficient plain paper into the input or paper tray.
- Then you should open the ink cartridge access door and should wait for few minutes until the carriage remains silent.
- Once the carriage becomes or remains silent and idle, slightly press down on the low ink cartridge to release it.
- Now you can easily remove the low or empty ink cartridge from its slot. After removing, place it aside for recycling.
- Slowly remove the new ink cartridge from its package and gently rock it back and forth to evenly distribute the ink.
- After removing the new ink cartridge, do not attempt to touch any other color plastic rather than black one.
- Now, carefully remove the plastic tape from it and remember not to touch the ink nozzles or the copper-colored contacts.
- By holding the new ink cartridge on both the sides, carefully insert or load the cartridge into its slot correctly.
- If needed, repeat the above steps to change or replace the other ink cartridge also. Finally, close the ink cartridge access door.
- After replacing the ink cartridges, align the cartridges for good printing quality. Then the printer prints an alignment page.
123 HP OJ4652 Fax Setup
- Before you connect your fax service, make sure that the hardware has been fully set up.
- The detailed procedure on setting up the fax for your HP OfficeJet 4652 printer is described in step by step procedure. Do as per the steps are given below for fax setup to your printer on 123.hp.com/setup 4652.
- You have either a “serial” or “parallel” telephone system, depending on your country/region. The instructions for fax setup differ depending on a serial or parallel phone system.
- Choose the type of telephone system, and then do as per the steps to setup your HP fax printer 123.hp.com/oj4652. To set the fax volume, touch the Setup icon.
- Select “Fax Setup”, and click “Basic Fax Setup”. Select “Fax Sound Volume”, and choose “Soft”, “Loud”, or “Off”. Select the Home button to return to the main menu.
- To setup the fax header, tap “Setup”. Tap “Fax Setup”, and then tap “Basic Fax Setup”. Select “Fax Header”. Tap “Done” after typing your personal name and fax number.
- To return to the main menu, touch the Home icon. Now, run the fax test to ensure that the fax is setup correctly. Click “fax” on printer control panel.
- Then click “Settings”. Tap “Fax Tools”, and then tap “Run Fax Test”. Wait for sometime till the printer 123.hp.com/oj4652 prints a test report. Once it prints, review the report.