Quick 123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer Install and Setup
Are you looking for an efficient multifunctional printer? HP Deskjet 3755 is the ideal printer choice for you to buy. A wireless printer 123.hp.com/dj3755 that will help you print, scan and copy documents and photos. The HP Deskjet 3755 printer uses the HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology. You can print the documents and photos in both color and monochrome. The print quality of this printer is as high as 4800 X 1200 DPI for color and 1200 X 1200 DPI for black documents. The print speed of HP Deskjet 3755 is up to 8 pages per minute for black and 6 pages per minute for color documents. The recommended monthly volume is around 50 to 200 sheets. This printer is optimum for home use.
Download Driver and Manual for 123.hp.com/setup 3755 Printer
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Driver Download
Are you looking for assistance to set up your HP Deskjet 3752 printer? Do you want to know the features of your printer and the ways to access it? Are you searching for simple troubleshooting steps to fix the printer issues? The answer to all the questions given above is the HP Deskjet 3752 manual. Follow the steps given below to download the HP Deskjet 3752 manual.
- You receive a CD bundled along with the printer. You can use this CD to install the HP Deskjet 3755 driver. Insert the CD into the paper and follow the prompted instructions.
- The only drawback of using the CD to install 123.hp.com/setup 3755 printer driver is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with your computer.
- As an alternative, download the printer driver from our website 123.hp.com/dj3755. Log in to our website and search for the Driver Download section. Key in the printer model.
- A list of OS version will display. Select the OS version of your computer. If you choose the wrong version, you might not able to install the driver successfully.
- From the list of printer drivers, select and download the full feature driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, download the basic printer driver.
- Wait for the file to download. Open the downloaded file and run it. Follow the on-screen instructions. Select the software that you wish to install along with the driver.
- Select the connection type and connect your printer to the computer only when the installer prompts. Do not connect it before installing the driver.
- Update the printer driver and firmware regularly. Update the printer driver to enable new features of the HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Manual Download
Are you having trouble setting up the printer? Is it hard for you to understand the mechanism of the printer and access it? Are you tired of paying through your nose to fix the printer problem? A solution to all your problems is the HP Deskjet 3755 manual. Follow the steps given below to download the HP Deskjet 3755 manual.
- A printed copy of the HP Deskjet 3755 manual will be bundled along with the printer. The manual is one of the accessories of the printer.
- The manual helps you assemble and set up the printer yourself. It guides you through the various steps involved in setting up and connecting the printer to a computer.
- The mechanism of HP Deskjet 3755 printer is clearly illustrated in the manual. The manual explains the various features of the printer and the ways to access them.
- Follow the simple steps given in the printer manual to troubleshoot and fix various printer issues. You can resolve many of the printer issues by yourself.
- Are you unclear about the warranty policies of the HP Deskjet 3755? Go through the printer manual to find the answers to all your questions and queries.
For 123.hp.com/dj3755 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup
- Before setting up your HP Deskjet 3755 to a wireless network, you need to gather a few important details such as the name and password of the wireless network.
- Turn on the router and check the stability of the wireless network. Connect your computer to the same wireless network to which you will connect your printer.
- Switch on the printer. The printer will undergo a warm-up process. Wait for it to settle down. Disconnect all the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer.
- Ensure that you don’t connect your computer or printer to a guest network like a hospital’s network or a school’s network.
- If the light next to the wireless icon is not blinking, press and the hold the Wireless button and the Cancel button for about three seconds.
- To continue the setup process 123.hp.com/setup 3755, you need to install the HP Deskjet 3755 driver on your computer. You can download the driver from our website 123.hp.com/dj3755.
- Enter the printer model 123.hp.com/setup 3755 under Driver Download section and choose the OS version to begin downloading. Open the downloaded file and run it.
- Follow the prompted instructions to install the driver. When the installer prompts to choose the selection type, select Wireless.
- Follow the on-screen commands to complete the installation process. Try printing a document to check if the printer 123.hp.com/dj3755 works.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 How To Scan
- Load the document that you wish to scan on the document feeder. Place the print side up on the feeder. The scanner will pull in half of the document.
- If you are using a Windows computer, open the HP Scan app. Select the shortcut type that matches the scan job. After editing the settings, click Scan to start scanning.
- If you are using a Mac, open the HP Easy Scan app. Select your printer 123.hp.com/setup 3755 and choose the job type under the Presets menu. Customize settings under Edit menu.
- Tap on the Send option and click Folder. Select the destination folder from the Where option. Click Save to start scanning.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 How To Copy
- Load a stack of paper in the input tray. Insert the document or photo that you wish to copy in the scanner, print side up.
- Close the paper width guides, brushing against the edges of the paper. Make sure that you don’t insert damaged or crumpled documents into the scanner.
- Ensure that you don’t insert documents or photos that are too thick. If you insert documents and photos with pins or staples, it will affect the copy quality.
- Tap the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color button to begin copying the document. Increase the number of copies by tapping the button multiple times.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Unpack the printer box and remove the contents of it. Place the printer and the contents on a flat surface. Ink cartridges are one of the printer 123.hp.com/dj3755 accessories.
- Tear off all the packing tapes on the surface of the printer. Flip the printer and remove the tapes on the printer’s bottom.
- Clasp the sides of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door. Peel off the packing materials stuck in the printer’s interior.
- Extend the paper tray and remove the packing tapes on it. Close the paper tray. Inspect the printer for tapes and remove if you find any.
- Connect one end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer’s rear. Switch on your printer by pressing the power button.
- Wait for the printer to settle down. Open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center. Take the ink cartridge and remove the packing tapes.
- Touch only the black plastic part of the ink cartridge. Carefully insert the ink cartridges into the slot. Push it in until it fits into the slot.
- Pull out the paper tray and load the stack of paper in it. The printer 123.hp.com/dj3755 will print the alignment page. Align the ink cartridges.
123 HP Deskjet 3755 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- If your HP Deskjet 3755 display a low ink level message or blinks low ink level lights, you need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new one to continue printing.
- Check the estimated ink level of your printer 123.hp.com/setup 3755. If you are using a Windows computer, open the HP Solution Center app. The level of ink will display on the home screen.
- If you are using a Mac, open the System Preferences window. Tap on Print & Scan and select your printer. Click on the Options & Supplies option.
- Get a new genuine HP ink cartridge. If you use a non-HP or non-authentic ink cartridge, you will have print and print quality issues.
- Turn on the printer and wait for it to complete the warm-up process. Load a stack of plain paper in the paper tray.
- Clutch the handles of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to settle down. Press the ink cartridge and remove it from the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge and pull the orange tab to remove the packing materials on it. Hold the ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle and insert it into the slot.
- Repeat the steps to install more ink cartridges. Close the access door and wait for the printer 123.hp.com/dj3755 to print the alignment page.