123.hp.com/dj2546 Driver and Wireless Support
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2546 All-In-One printer which enables the user, you to print, scan and copy documents and photos. 123.hp.com/dj2546 printer uses HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology. HP Deskjet 2546 is a color printer, bundled along with 2 ink cartridges – black and tri-color. The print speed for black documents is up to 7 pages per minute and for the color, it is 4 pages per minute. The maximum print resolution for black is 600 X 600 dpi and for the color, it is 4800 X 1200 dpi. This printer is compatible with AirPrint and wireless connection. The most optimum chose for home and small business setup using 123.hp.com/setup 2546.
Manual and Driver download for 123.hp.com/dj2546 Printer
123 HP DJ2546 Driver Download
To access HP Deskjet 2546 printer features, you need to install the printer driver on your computer. Installing the printer driver is the final step in setting up your HP Deskjet 2546. Follow the steps given below to download and install the HP Deskjet 2546 driver on your computer.
- You can install the printer driver using the CD you received along with the printer. Insert the CD into the computer and follow the prompted instructions to install.
- The major drawback of using a CD to install the HP Deskjet 2546 printer driver is that the CD might not be updated or compatible with your computer.
- You can download the printer driver from our website 123.hp.com/dj2546. Enter the model number of your printer under the Driver Download section. Choose the correct version of OS.
- From the given list of printer drivers, download the full feature driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, download and install the basic driver on your computer.
- If you are using Windows 7 or later, download HP Support Assistant. This software notifies you about the latest updates on printer driver and software.
- If you are using a Mac, use Apple Software Update. This application downloads the updated printer driver when a printer is connected to the Mac.
123 HP DJ2546 Manual Download
A printer manual directs the user through various steps and procedures involved in setting up, using, and troubleshooting a printer. HP Deskjet 2546 manual educates the user about the mechanism of the printer. Follow the steps given below to download the HP Deskjet 2546 printer manual on your computer.
- Manual guides you through the procedures to setup your printer by 123.hp.com/setup 2546. It illustrates how to install ink cartridges, set up your printer, and connect it to a computer or network.
- HP Deskjet 2546 is a multifunctional printer. Printer manual helps the user to understand the various features of the printer and the ways to access them.
- The user need not spend a fortune to fix errors and bugs in their printer. The manual provides the user with simple troubleshooting steps to fix errors.
- You, the user will receive a hard copy of the HP Deskjet 2546 printer manual bundled along with the printer. It is one of the accessories of the printer.
- Download the HP Deskjet 2546 printer manual from our website 123.hp.com/dj2546. Log in to our website and enter the model number of your printer to begin downloading.
For 123.hp.com/setup 2546 Printer Tech Support
HP Deskjet 2546 How To Scan
- Download the printer driver from our website 123.hp.com/dj2546. Enter the model number of your printer and choose the correct OS version. Follow the prompted instructions to install it.
- Load the document that you wish to scan on the scanner glass. Position the document according to the engraved guides on the glass. Close the scanner glass.
- If you are using a Windows computer and you wish to scan a document to the computer, open the HP Printer Assistant window. Click on Scan A Document.
- Select one of the shortcut type that matches your scan job type and make the necessary changes. Click on the Scan option to start scanning the document.
- If you are using a Mac, open the HP Easy Scan app. Select the name of your printer under the Scanner menu. Click Edit to customize settings and changes.
- After editing, click Send and tap on Folder option. Select the destination folder under Where option. Click on the Save option to start scanning.
- If you wish to scan to email, open the Image Capture app on your Mac. Open the Devices list and select your printer. Change the Scan to option to Mail.
- If you are using a windows computer, select one of the email related shortcut types such as Email as PDF or Email as JPEG. Click on the Scan option to start scanning.