123.hp.com/dj1050 All In One Printer Support
HP DeskJet 1050 All-In-One printer is the one-stop destination for all your print, copy, and scan needs. 123.hp.com/dj1050 printer can print up to 1000 pages per month and 16 paper per minute for mono and 12 paper per minute for color. The maximum printing resolution of this printer is as high as 4800 X 1200 dpi for color and 600 dpi for black. This printer supports Apple Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6.x, MS Windows 7, and MS Windows Vista. This printer is compatible with wired connectivity. The media feeder capacity is up to 60 sheets and the maximum media size is A4. This printer is optimum for home and small office setups from 123.hp.com/setup 1050.
Driver and Manual Download for 123.hp.com/setup 1050
123 HP Setup 1050 Driver Download
To set up the printer to a computer, to connect it to a network and to access various features of the printer you need to install the required printer driver on your computer. Follow the steps given below to download and install the printer driver.
- You can install the printer driver using the CD you received along with the printer. Insert the CD into your computer and follow the prompted instructions.
- The major drawback of using a CD to install the printer driver is that the CD might not be updated or compatible with your computer’s OS version.
- As an alternative, you can download the printer driver and other software from the authorized websites 123.hp.com/dj1050. Key in the model number of your printer and start downloading.
- Ensure that you download the printer driver that matches your computer’s OS. Downloading the wrong driver will display an error message.
- If you are using Windows 7 or later, download and install HP Support Assistant. This application will notify and download the latest updated printer driver and software.
- If you are using a Mac, use Apple Software Update app. This application downloads and installs printer driver and software when you connect your printer to Mac.
- If you wish to avoid bugs, malfunctions and enable new features of your printer you need to update the printer firmware.
- Download the updated firmware from the authorized websites 123.hp.com/dj1050 and follow the prompted instructions to install the firmware on your computer.
123 HP Setup 1050 Manual Download
A manual directs the user and educates the user about the printer, ways to set up the printer, the procedure to connect the printer to a network, steps to access various features of the printer and the method to troubleshoot printer problems.
- A hard copy of the printer manual will be bundled along with the printer. You can find this manual along with the accessories of your printer.
- A printer manual is essential as it guides the user through various steps and procedures to set up the printer and diagnose the issues related to printer.
- A multi-functional printer provides various other features than just printing a document or a photo. The manual enlightens the user about all the features.
- The user need not walk into a service center for every single error the printer displays. A manual directs the user to troubleshoot various problems and issues.
- A detailed, in-depth instructions and guidelines on how to use the printer and what type of jobs the printer can accomplish is available in the manual.
For 123.hp.com/dj1050 Printer Tech Support
How To Scan from 123 HP Setup 1050 Printer
For 123.hp.com/dj1050 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
- Open the scanner lid and place the document or photo that you wish to scan on the scanner lid. Position it according to the engraved guides on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP Printer Assistant window on your computer. Tap on Scan A Document.
- HP Scan window opens.Make the necessary changes to the document or photo and select the shortcut type that matches your file. Tap on Scan.
- If you wish to Scan To Email, open HP Scan window. Select one of the email shortcuts such as Email as PDF or Email as JPEG. Click on Scan and Send options.
- If you are using a Mac and want to scan to your computer, open the HP Easy Scan app. Select the name of your printer under the Scanner menu.
- Select a scan type under Presets and then click Scan. Tap on the Send option and then click on Folder. Choose the destination folder under Where option. Click Save.
- If you wish to Scan To Email, open the Image Capture application. Select the name of your printer under Devices and tap on Show Details.
- Change the Scan To option to Mail. Customize other settings and click on the Scan option to start scanning the document.
Troubleshooting Guidelines From 123.hp.com/setup 1050
Printer, is after all an electronic device. It is bound to wear out over the time. But you need not worry, here we are, to assist you. Follow the troubleshooting methods given in our website 123.hp.com/dj1050 to fix your printer problems. For further queries, call the toll-free number and get in touch with the experts.
123 HP DJ1050 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- Switch on your printer if it is not on. Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process and continue after it settles down.
- Extend the input tray and slide the paper width guides away. Load a stack of plain paper and close the paper width guides.
- Clasp the handle on either side of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move to the center.
- Push the cartridge to release it. Pull out the old ink cartridge. Take the new ink cartridge and pull the pink tab to remove the packing tapes on it.
- Ensure that you hold the ink cartridge only by its side. With the nozzle facing the printer, push the ink cartridge into the slot until it snaps into position.
- Ensure that you insert the tri-color ink cartridge into the slot on the left and the black ink cartridge into the slot on right.
- Repeat these steps if you wish to install more ink cartridges. Close the ink cartridge access door and wait for the printer to print the alignment page.
- Open the scanner lid and place the alignment paper with on it. Press Start Copy Black button to begin aligning 123.hp.com/setup 1050 ink cartridges.
123 HP DJ1050 Prints A Blank Page
- Check the estimated level of ink in your printer. Tap the small ink drop icon on the printer to display the level of ink.
- If you are using a Windows computer, open the HP Solution center window. The level of ink will display on the home screen.
- If you are using a Mac, open System Preferences window. Click on Print & Scan option. Tap on Options & Supplies and click Supply Levels to display the level of ink.
- If the ink level is low, replace the ink cartridge. Open the ink cartridge access door and pull out the exhausted ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge and remove the packing tapes on it. With the nozzle facing the printer, push in the ink cartridge until it snaps into position.
- Close the access door and try printing. If the issue persists, update the printer firmware. Download the firmware driver and install it on your computer.
- Try resetting the printer system. Plug out the power cord while the printer is running and plug it back after a while. Switch on the printer and try printing.
- If 123.hp.com/dj1050 issue persists, uninstall and re-install the printer software and driver.