HP Envy Printer Setup And Installation
Common Envy Setup And Install
- 123.hp.com/Envy printers are ideal for home and small business setups. If you wish to print lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents using an inkjet printer, you should choose Envy series and get instant support for HP Envy Printer Setup.
- Carefully remove the printer body and the other accessories from the box. Place the contents on a flat surface.
- Peel off the packing materials on the printer. If your printer has a LED control panel, remove the packing materials and tapes on it.
- Inspect the surface of the printer and remove the packing materials or tape. If your printer has a scanner glass, open the scanner lid and tear off the tape.
- Extend the paper tray of the printer and remove the packing materials on it. Move the paper width guides away and tear off the packing tapes.
- Clasp the handles of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door. Remove the packing tapes from the ink cartridge slot and contacts for HP Envy printer how to change ink.
- Connect one end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer’s rear. Press the power button to switch on the printer.
- Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process and settle down. Extend the paper tray of the printer and slide the paper width guides away to its extent.
- Load a stack of plain paper into the paper tray. Close the paper width guides in such a way that it brushes the edges of the paper.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of the printer. The carriage will move to the center. Take the new ink cartridge out from the package and remove the packing tapes on it.
- Hold the ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle and insert it into the slot. Push the ink cartridge in until it fits into position.
- Close the access door and wait for the printer to print the alignment page. Place a plain paper on the scanner glass and tap Start Copy Color to align ink cartridges.
For HP Printer Tech Support
For Best HP Envy Printer Setup
Call Us Our Toll Free
Common 123 HP Envy Printer Driver And Manual Download
- If you wish to connect your printer to the computer or to a network and access it, you need to install the required printer driver and software on your computer.
- You will receive a CD bundled along with the printer. This CD is one of the accessories of the printer. You can use the CD to install the printer driver and other software.
- Insert the CD into the computer and follow the prompted instructions to install the HP Envy printer driver. Select the connection type and connect your printer to the computer.
- This CD might not be updated or compatible with your computer. That is the only drawback of using the CD to install the printer driver.
- You can download the printer driver from our website. Log in to our website 123.hp.com/Envy and enter the model number of your printer under the Driver Download section.
- Select the OS version of your computer. If you select the wrong OS version, you might not be able to install the HP Envy Printer Setup driver successfully.
- From the given list of printer drivers, select the Full Feature Driver to download. If your computer is not compatible with it, download the Basic 123 HP Envy printer driver.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install it on your computer. When the installer prompts to select the connection type, choose it.
- Connect your printer to the computer and print a sample document. Update the printer driver and firmware to avoid bugs. It also enables the new features of the printer.
- If you are using a Windows computer, install HP Support Assistant and if you are using a Mac, use Apple Software Update. These apps notify you about the availability of printer update.
- A user manual is a personalized guide that navigates you through the various steps and procedures involved in setting up your printer, using it and troubleshooting it.
- A hard copy of the manual is bundled along with the printer. You can also download the 123 HP Envy printer manual from our website 123.hp.com/Envy.
Common Envy Printers Troubleshooting And Issues
- Printer, like any other electronic device, is bound to wear out after a certain period of time. Though this process of wearing out is inevitable, you can fix it by following simple troubleshooting steps.
- If you have any issues related to your 123.hp.com/Envy printer, restart the printer device. Restarting the device might fix a lot of bugs and malfunctions.
- Check if the connections are secure. If you use a USB or LAN cable connection, disconnect and reconnect it after a while. If you use a wireless connection, restart the router.
- Always connect the power cord of the printer directly to a wall outlet. Do not connect it to an electric surge. Also, make sure that you don’t connect the USB to a dock or hub.
- Check the estimated level of the ink cartridge. If the level is low, you need to replace the ink cartridge. Always use a genuine HP ink cartridge to avoid print issues and ensure you have proper HP Envy printer how to change ink guide.
- Make sure that you insert the correct paper type that matches the print job. Select the correct set of settings to improve the print quality.
- Update the printer firmware on a regular basis. It helps you fix bugs and malfunctions. Also, updating the printer firmware enables new printer features.
- Reset the printer system. If the HP Envy Printer Setup issue persists, resort to servicing your printer. For further assistance, call the toll-free number.