123.hp.com/setup 7645 Install and Driver Support
HP Envy 7645 All-In-One Color Printer is the answer to all your efficient home printer needs. The print speed of 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer is as high as 14 pages per minute for black and 9 pages per minute for color documents. The print resolution of this printer 123.hp.com/setup 7645 is 1200 X 1200 DPI for black and 4800 X 1200 DPI for color documents. This multi-functional printer also supports wireless connectivity and is compatible with various mobile printing solutions.
Driver download for mac and windows
123 HP ENVY 7645 Driver Download
You need to install the HP Envy 7645 driver on your computer to connect your printer to the computer. You cannot access the features of the printer from the computer without installing the required printer driver on your computer. Make sure that you download and install the correct version of the printer driver. Follow the steps given below to download the HP Envy 7645 setup printer driver.
- Log in to our website 123.hp.com/setup 7645 and check for the Driver Download section. Enter the model number of your 123 HP Envy 7645 printer in the space provided.
- Select the OS version of your computer. If you choose the wrong version of OS, you may not be able to install the HP Envy 7645 driver successfully.
- From the given list of printer drivers, choose the Full Feature Driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, download the Basic Driver.
- Once the file downloads, open it. Follow the prompted instructions to install the HP Envy 7645 driver. Choose the connection type and connect your printer to the computer.
- As an alternative, you can use the installer CD to that you received along with the printer to install the printer driver. Insert the CD and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The only drawback of using the CD to install is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with your computer’s latest OS version.
123 HP Envy 7645 Manual Download
If you buy 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer, you will receive a HP Envy 7645 manual which helps you understand the printer features and functions. This printer manual navigates you through various steps and procedures involved in setting up the HP Envy 7645 printer, accessing it and troubleshooting it. Follow the steps given below to download the 123.hp.com/setup 7645 manual.
- The manual guides you, the user through the steps involved in setting up and connecting your printer to the computer or to a network. It helps you assemble and install the printer parts.
- The 123 HP Envy 7645 manual educates and enlightens the user about the various features and functions of the printer. It explains the mechanism of the printer and ways to access the printer features.
- If your printer displays an error message or malfunctions, you don’t have to worry about spending a fortune on fixing the issue. You can fix the printer issues yourself by following the steps provided in the manual by 123.hp.com/envy7645.
For 123.hp.com/envy7645 Printer Tech Support
HP Envy 7645 Ink Cartridge
- If your 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer display an ink level low message, you need to replace the old HP Envy 7645 ink cartridge with a new one.
- Check the estimated level of ink by tapping on the small ink drop icon on the printer’s control panel. You can also check the level of ink from your computer.
- Plug one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear and the other end directly to the wall outlet. Make sure that you don’t connect it to an electrical or power surge.
- The printer will undergo a warm-up process. Wait for the HP Envy 7645 setup printer to complete it. Once the printer is idle and silent, open the ink cartridge access door.
- The ink carriage will move to the center. Press the ink cartridge slightly and remove the old ink cartridge from its slot. Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing tapes on it.
- Make sure that you use genuine 123 HP Envy 7645 ink. Insert the ink cartridge into the slot. Push the ink cartridge in until it fits into position.
- Follow the steps to 123.hp.com/setup 7645 install more ink cartridges. Close the ink cartridge access door. Tap on the Ok button and the printer will print the alignment page.
HP Envy 7645 Wireless Setup
- Before beginning the 123 HP Envy 7645 wireless setup process, you need to collect a few important details such as the name and password of your wireless network.
- Connect one end of the printer’s power cord directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer’s rear. Switch on the printer and wait for it to settle down.
- Plug out all the USB and LAN cables that connect the printer to the computer. Do not connect your printer to the computer using a wire or cable.
- Switch on your computer and router. Check the network strength and stability. Connect your computer to the wireless network to which you will connect your printer.
- Tap on the small wireless icon on the printer’s control panel. Navigate to the Setup option and select the 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Follow the prompted instructions and select your wireless network. If you don’t see your network, tap on the Enter New Network Name option.
- Make sure that you connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network. Do not connect them to a guest network.
For 123.hp.com/setup 7645 Printer Tech Support
HP Envy 7645 Setup Printer Troubleshooting
HP Envy 7645 Scanner Not Working
- If you are having HP Envy 7645 scanning issues, make sure that the issue is not related to printing. Try printing a document to check if the print function is working.
- Restart the printer. Switch off the printer and plug out all the cables from it. Connect the wires or cables after a minute and switch on your printer.
- If the issue persists, check if the connection between your HP Envy 7645 and the computer is secure and intact. Make sure that there is no disturbance in the connection.
- Check the driver settings of the 123 HP Envy 7645 printer. Make sure that you have enabled the scan to computer option on your computer.
- If you are using a Windows computer, run the HP Print And Scan Doctor application. Find out where the bug is and follow the prompted 123.hp.com/setup 7645 instructions to resolve it.
HP Envy 7645 Won’t Print Wirelessly
- If your 123 HP Setup Envy 7645 printer won’t print wirelessly, check the stability of the wireless network. Make sure that the connection is secure.
- Restart your printer and router. Switch them off and plug out the power cord from them for a while. Connect the power cord and switch on the devices.
- Make sure that the light next to the Wireless icon is blinking. If the light is not blinking, press the Wireless icon and navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select your wireless network from the given list of networks. If you don’t find your network, tap on the Enter New Network Name option and enter the details of your network.
- Try updating the printer firmware. Download the latest updated printer firmware and follow the prompted instructions to install it on your computer.
- If the 123.hp.com/setup 7645 issue persists, plug out the power cord from the printer while the printer is running. Reset the device and try printing.