123.hp.com/envy7640 Printer Setup and Installation Support
Hp Envy 7640 e-All-In-One printer is the ideal choice of printer for home and small business setups. Using the HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology and monthly volume around 300 to 400 sheets, this printer is apt for your small-scale printing needs. 123.hp.com/envy7640 printer is capable of printing up to 22 pages per minute for both mono and color documents. The print resolution is as high as 1200 X 1200 DPI for mono and 4800 X 1200 DPI for color documents. This HP Envy 7640 support wireless connectivity and is compatible with various mobile printing solutions. If you want to get an efficient wireless printer, choose hp envy 7640 printer.
Download Driver and Manual for 123.hp.com/envy7640 Printer
123 HP ENVY 7640 Driver Download
You need to install the hp envy 7640 printer driver on your computer before connecting your printer and your computer. If you fail to install the driver and attempt to connect your printer to the computer, your computer will recognize the printer device. You cannot access the features of hp 7640 printer without installing the driver.
- You can use the CD you received along with the printer to install the printer driver and software. Insert the CD and follow the on-screen commands.
- This CD might be not updated or compatible with your computer. This is the only drawback of using the CD to install the hp envy 7640 driver.
- As an alternative, you can download the printer driver from our website 123.hp.com/envy7640. Log in to our website www.123.hp.com/envy7640 and enter the model number of your printer.
- Choose the OS version of your computer. Ensure that you don’t choose the wrong OS version as you may not be able to install the driver successfully.
- Choose the full feature driver from the list of printer drivers. If your computer is not compatible with the full feature driver, download the basic driver.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to install it. Choose the connection type and connect your printer to your computer.
123 HP ENVY 7640 Manual Download
The hp envy 7640 manual guides you, the user through the various procedures involved in setting up the printer and accessing it. The manual is an important accessory for the printer. It educates the user about 123.hp.com/setup 7640 printer, hence making it easier for the user to access the printer features.
- A printed copy or a hard copy of the printer manual will be bundled along with the printer. Other accessories of the printer manual include ink cartridges, power cord, etc.
- The user manual enlightens the user about the mechanism of the 123 HP Setup 7640 printer. It helps the user to understand the features of the printer and ways to access it.
- The user manual clearly illustrates various steps and procedures involved in the process of setting up the printer, accessing the printer and troubleshooting the printer problems using 123.hp.com/envy7640 support.
For 123.hp.com/setup 7640 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Envy 7640 Ink Cartridge
- Check the estimated level of ink in your 123 HP Setup 7640 printer printer. If the level of ink is low or if the ink cartridge exhaust, you need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new one.
- Make sure that you always use genuine hp envy 7640 ink cartridge. If you use a non-authentic ink cartridge, you cannot achieve the ideal print quality.
- Plug the power cord of the printer directly to the wall outlet. Connect the other end to the printer’s rear and switch on your printer 123 HP Com Envy7640.
- Your printer will undergo a warm-up process. Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process and settle down. This process usually takes up to two minutes.
- Clasp the handles of the printer and raise the ink cartridge access door. The ink carriage will move to the center. Continue after the carriage is idle and silent.
- Press the ink cartridge and slowly pull it out of the slot. Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing materials on it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the slot and push until it fits into position. Close the cartridge lid and the cartridge access door.
- Repeat the steps to install more ink cartridges on 123.hp.com/envy7640 printer. Tap on the Ok button to align the ink cartridges. The alignment page will be printed.
123 HP Envy 7640 Wireless Setup
- Before beginning the 123 HP Setup 7640 wireless setup process, you need to collect the name and password of your wireless network.
- Switch on your printer and wait for it to complete the preparation process. Disconnect all the USB and LAN cables from the printer.
- Turn on your computer and router. Check the stability of network strength. Connect your computer to the same wireless network to which you will connect your printer.
- Make sure that you don’t connect your computer or printer to a guest network such as a school’s network or a hospital’s network.
- On your 123.hp.com/envy7640 control panel, tap on the small wireless icon. Navigate to the Settings option. Press the Wireless Settings button and select Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Follow the prompted instruction and select your wireless network. If you cannot find your wireless network, tap on the Enter New Network Name option and enter the details of your network.
- When the installer prompts you to choose the connection type, select Wireless. After the installer window closes, try printing a sample document.
For 123.hp.com/setup 7640 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Setup 7640 Troubleshooting Guidelines
123 HP Envy 7640 Won’t Print
- If your hp envy 7640 printer won’t print, it could be because of various reasons such as poor connection, low ink level or wrong printer settings in 123 HP Com Envy7640.
- Restart the printer device. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power cord. Connect it back after a minute and turn on the printer.
- Check the estimated level of hp envy 7640 ink. If the ink level is too low, you need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new one.
- Make sure that you have inserted the correct paper type that matches the print job. On your computer, select the correct paper source and paper type.
- Adjust the print quality settings on your computer. Make sure that you have disabled the pause printing option on your computer.
- If you are using a wired connection, disconnect the cable and connect it back. Push the cable in until it fits into position. Make sure that you connect the other end of the USB directly into the computer.
- If you are using a hp envy 7640 wireless connection, make sure that the wireless light is blinking on your printer. Connect your printer and computer to the same wireless network.
- Check if your printer firmware is up to date. If not, download the updated firmware and follow the prompted instructions available on 123.hp.com/envy7640 to install it.
123 HP Envy 7640 Copy Issues
- Connect one end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet. Do not connect it to an electrical surge or power surge. 123.hp.com/envy7640 might not get enough power if you do so.
- Clean the flatbed scanner glass of your hp envy 7640 printer. Switch off the printer by pressing and holding the power button on the printer. Disconnect the power cable.
- Open the scanner lid of the printer. Spray soft glass cleaner on the surface of the 123 HP Setup 7640 printer’s scanner glass.
- Use a lint-free dry cloth to clean the scanner glass. Wipe the glass and let it dry for a while. Close the scanner lid and try copying a document or a photo.
- Make sure that the original you load is not damaged or crumpled. If the quality of the original is bad, it will affect the copy quality.
- Reset the printer by plugging out the power cord from the printer while the printer is running. Wait a minute and plug the power cable back into the printer.
- Tap on the Settings icon in 123.hp.com/setup 7640 on your printer’s control panel. Navigate to Quality settings. Customize the copy quality settings to improve the copy quality issues.
- Try changing the paper and paper settings. If it does not work, resort to servicing your printer. For further assistance, call the toll-free number or goto www.123.hp.com/envy7640.