123.hp.com/envy6252 Printer Setup and Driver Support
- You can easily manage all the printing tasks and scan with the HP smart app using 123.hp.com/envy6252.
- The 123 HP Envy6252 printer supports USB and wireless connectivity with built-in dual-band Wi-Fi.
- It supports mobile printing services like Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, Mopria- certified, Wireless direct printing.
- It is embedded with HP thermal inkjet print technology and it also supports automatic duplex printing.
- It prints at a speed up to 13 ppm for black and up to 8 ppm for color.
123.hp.com/setup 6252 Printer
123 HP Envy 6252 Driver and Manual Download
The best suitable manual and driver for the 123 HP Envy 6252 printer is available on our website 123.hp.com/envy6252. Just click the below-provided link and you will be directed to the manual and driver download page and from there you can quickly download the manual and latest driver for your printer.
For 123.hp.com/setup 6252 Printer Tech Support
HP ENVY 6252 HOW TO PRINT
- Before you start printing, select “layout” options and make all the required changes in the document.
- In the app, you created the document in, click “File”, then click “Print” to open general print settings.
- Click “Printer Properties”, “Properties”, or “Preferences” to access more layout, quality, and advanced print settings.
- The Printing Preferences or Document Properties window opens and there change the layout and paper settings of 123.hp.com/envy6252.
- You can also change the quality and color settings. Finally, click “ok” and then “print”.
HP ENVY 6252 HOW TO COPY
- Press the power button and switch on 123 HP Envy6252 printer. Then load the original photo document.
- Before closing the scanner lid, position the original print-side down on the scanner glass.
- From the Home screen, touch “Copy” on the printer control panel and choose the number of copies.
- Select “Settings”, and then specify the desired copy settings and select “back” to return to copy screen.
- Select “Start color” or “Start black” to begin the copy job. The 123.hp.com/envy6252 printer prints the copy job.
HP ENVY 6252 HOW TO SCAN
- First install the full feature driver and software to scan the documents on your computer.
- After installing, load the document or photo on the scanner glass in the automatic document feeder.
- Search Windows for ‘HP’, and then click your printer model name on the results page.
- HP Printer Assistant gets open and then click “Scan a Document” or “Photo” to open HP Scan.
- Make all the required changes in the 123.hp.com/envy6252 available settings in the right pane and then click “scan”.
123 HP Envy 6252 How to fix paper jam and paper feed issues
To fix the paper jam and paper-feed errors in 123.hp.com/envy6252 printer, do the below-given steps accordingly.
- To clear the paper jam errors, first try to clear the jammed paper from the printer. Paper jam errors may occur or cause in multiple places of 123 HP Envy 6252 printer.
- Try to clear the jammed paper from the paper tray area, ink cartridge access area and from the automatic document feeder. If the error still exists, move to next step.
- Check whether the carriage moves freely across the width of the printer. Also, check if any paper or objects are restricting the carriage, and remove if anything is there.
- Also try to remove any loose paper or obstructions found. Try to clean the paper tray rollers, rollers from inside the ink cartridge access area, duplexing rollers, rollers in the ADF.
- Reset the printer, as sometimes a paper jam or paper feed issues may occur even if there is no issue existing. So resetting the printer might solve these type of issues.
- After 123 HP Envy6252 printer is reset, just check if the paper jam or paper feed issue is solved. If the issue is still existing then continue to the next step.
- If the issue occurred in 123.hp.com/envy6252 is not resolved by doing all the above steps, then finally try to service 123 HP Envy 6252 printer or else replace the printer if nothing worked out.
Get 123 HP Envy6252 support for Following Topics:
123 HP Envy 6252 WIRELESS SETUP
- You need to collect the network name or network SSID and network password also known as WPA security passphrase or WEP key.
- After switching on the computer and router, confirm that the printer 123.hp.com/envy6252 and computer are connected to the same wireless network.
- After switching on 123 HP Envy 6252 printer, keep it near to the computer and within range of the router and unplug the USB cable.
- On the printer control panel, touch the “Wireless” icon, to connect the printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Now, when the wireless screen pops up or opens, you need to select the “settings” icon or option in it.
- Tap the “wireless setup wizard” button. Now, on the control panel screen, a list or set of instructions gets displayed.
- Do according to the instructions as displayed on the 123.hp.com/envy6252 printer control panel screen to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- If it asks to select your software and driver during downloading, tap “Full Software and Drivers”, tap “Continue” and follow the instructions.
123 HP Envy 6252 INK CARTRIDGES INSTALL
- Turn on 123 HP Envy 6252 printer and load enough plain white paper into the input or paper tray.
- Now open the ink cartridge access door and wait for sometime until the carriage is idle. Once the carriage is silent or idle, try to remove the ink cartridge.
- Slightly press down on the ink cartridge to release it, and then remove the ink cartridge.
- Place the old cartridge for recycling and carefully remove the new ink cartridge from its package.
- After removing the new ink cartridge for 123.hp.com/setup 6252, don’t touch any other color plastic rather than black.
- Remove the plastic tape and do not touch the ink nozzles or the copper-colored contacts.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides.Repeat the same steps to install or replace the other ink cartridge, if required.
- Finally, close the ink cartridge access door and then the printer begins an initialization process in 123.hp.com/envy6252 printer.