123.hp.com/envy5660 Install Driver and Setup Printer
- The main functions of 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer are print, copy and scan.
- It also supports wireless printing, AirPrint and two-sided duplex printing.
- It has mobile printing capability.
- It is energy star qualified and an energy efficient printer.
- It has a print speed of up to 22 ppm (black).
- It has a monthly duty cycle of up to 1000 pages.
123 HP Setup Envy 5660 Driver and Manual Download
The HP Envy 5660 user manual is a guide that will walk you through the setup procedures and troubleshooting procedures. The user manual will be provided along with the printer assembly. The driver software can be installed from the setup CD or it can be downloaded from our website or from official website 123.hp.com/envy5660. You can refer the HP Envy 5660 user manual to download and install the printer driver.
123 HP ENVY 5660 Driver Download
- The USB cable should not be connected to your printer before installing the driver. If the USB cable is connected, disconnect it. From the Windows taskbar, select Devices and 123.hp.com/envy 5660 Printers.
- The Devices and Printers screen will open. Select Add a printer 123.hp.com/setup 5660. The Add Printer screen will open. Choose the Add a Local Printer option. In Choose a Printer Port window, click Use an Existing Port.
- Choose the Use an Existing Port drop-down list and click LPT1: (Printer Port). Select HP under the manufacturer section. Select the appropriate alternate driver for your printer under the printers section.
- If the alternate HP driver for your printer is not available in the list of printers, click Windows Update to select additional print drivers.
- The list will be updated and you can select your printer from the list. The name of your printer will be displayed in the Printer Name text box.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the setup. When the driver installation is complete, the Printer Sharing screen will open depending on the Windows settings.
- The user guide is also provided for this printer model. If you misplace the user guide, you can also HP Envy 5660 download the online manual from our website 123.hp.com/envy5660.
123 HP ENVY 5660 Manual Download
- The user manual will contain the information about your 123.hp.com/envy5660 printer and the troubleshooting details. It will also have information about printer maintenance and print cartridge health.
- The HP Envy 5660 user manual will contain details about the tools that will help to calibrate the printer, order supplies online, configure print settings and clean the print cartridges.
- It also has a record of the events that had already taken place and this information will allow you to change order supplies, device settings and access the onscreen help.
- It would be very much easy for us to use our printer if we have taken some time systematically and patiently to learn how the printer operates by going through the user manual.
- Any device that is sold in the modern days comes with a user manual. This HP Envy 5660 manual is very much helpful in frustrating situations as most issues can be fixed by following the user guide or visit 123.hp.com/envy5660.
For 123.hp.com/setup 5660 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Envy 5660 Ink Cartridge Problem
- Press the ink icon on the printer’s control panel and the estimated ink levels will be displayed. Before ordering cartridges, find out the correct cartridge number.
- The cartridge number can be found inside the cartridge access door. Replace or refill the cartridges that are low on the ink level or empty.
- Open the 123.hp.com/envy5660 ink cartridge access door and remove the cartridges from their slot. Use a damp lint-free cloth and wipe the electrical contacts inside the carriage and on the cartridge.
- Buy an ink refill kit. Locate the ink refill holes on the cartridge. Fill the syringe in the refill kit with ink, slowly insert the syringe into the refill hole and refill the cartridge.
- Make sure that you do not overfill the ink cartridge. Seal the refill holes after refilling the ink, and then replace the cartridge in the holder.
- If you would like to replace a new cartridge, remove all the packaging material from the cartridge. Slide the new cartridge into the slot under the opened lid.
- The tri-color cartridge should be placed in the left slot and the black cartridge should be placed in the right slot. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Open the printer software that is installed on your computer. Select Print & Scan, and then choose the Maintain Your 123 HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup option to access the Printer Toolbox.
- In Printer Toolbox window, select Align Ink Cartridges on the Device Services tab. Aligning the cartridges will ensure high-quality output. And find more support from 123.hp.com/envy5660.
- If there is a problem with the cartridge, identify and replace that cartridge using 123 HP Setup Envy 5660 guide and always use genuine HP cartridges.
- Open the Settings window on your printer’s control panel. Select the option Clean Printhead under the Tools tab. The printer will clean the printhead and a test page will be printed.
- Check the print quality of the test page. If the quality is not good, touch Clean Again. Try all the above steps and if you still feel that the print quality is not good, then service your printer from 123.hp.com/setup 5660.
Our support technicians will assist you with all 123.hp.com/envy 5660 printer related issues ranging from setting up the guide to troubleshooting. Setting up your printer 123 HP Setup Envy 5660 is as easy as pie. All you have to do is follow the instruction guide and that comes with the box package. If there is complication, you could always reach out to our team on our toll-free number or visit 123.hp.com/setup 5660.
123 HP Envy 5660 Error Message: C4EB82C3
- Check if your printer is turned on. If not, then turn on your printer. Wait for the printer to become silent and idle before you could continue with the next 123.hp.com/envy5660 steps.
- With the printer turned on, open the ink cartridge access door. Remove the cartridges from the printer. Make sure you do not touch the ink nozzles and hold the cartridges by its sides.
- Place the cartridges on a paper towel and close the cartridge access door. Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer. Unplug the power cord from the AC outlet.
- Wait for few seconds and then reconnect the power cord back into the AC outlet. Do not use power strips. Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Wait for the printer to automatically turn on. If the printer doesn’t turn on, then press the Power button to turn on the printer. 123.hp.com/setup 5660 will now calibrate and it will become idle.
- Now open the cartridge access door and reinstall the ink cartridges into the cartridge holder. If the issues in 123 HP Setup Envy 5660 is still persist, then reach out to our support team who will help you fix the issue.
123 HP Envy 5660 won’t connect to Wi-Fi
- Make sure the driver software is installed on your computer. If not, then HP Envy 5660 download driver from our website www.123.hp.com/envy5660.
- If the driver is already installed, then check if the driver is up-to-date.Turn off the router by pressing the power button or disconnecting the power cord. Turn off the printer and make sure any USB or Ethernet cables are not connected.
- Connect the power cord to the router and power it back on, then wait for the wireless connection activity light to display a normal connected status. Turn on the printer, then try to print.
- HP Envy 5660 download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool. This tool will diagnose and resolve printing problems. Open a browser and search for this tool from 123.hp.com/setup 5660.
- Check the wireless icon light on your printer’s operation panel. Print a Wireless Network Test Results report. If the Diagnostics Results show Pass, then no action is required.
- Check if there is any interference between the networks. If two radio stations are too close together, the signals can interfere with each other and this might cause interference using 123.hp.com/envy5660.