123.hp.com/envy5640 Setup, Install and Driver Download
If you are looking to equip your home or small business setup with an efficient multi-functional wireless printer, pan your eyeballs to the HP Envy 5640 e-All-In-One Printer. Print high-quality documents and photos using this printer. This printer uses two ink cartridges, a black and a tri-color which enables you to print the documents in both color and monochrome. Connect your printer 123.hp.com/envy5640 to the wireless network and use the mobile printing solutions such as the HP ePrint and AirPrint to print documents and photos from almost anywhere.
123 HP Setup Envy 5640 Driver and Manual Download
If you wish to connect your printer and the computer, you need to install the 123 HP Envy 5640 drivers on your computer. The HP Envy 5640 manual guides you through the various process involved in setting up and accessing your HP ENVY 5640 e-All-in-One Printer. Here are the steps to download 123 HP Envy 5640 drivers and manual.
123 HP Envy 5640 Driver Download
- Use the installer CD you received along with the printer to install the HP Envy 5640 drivers. Insert the CD and follow the on-screen commands.
- The only drawback of using the installer CD to install the printer driver is that this CD might not compatible with your computer or updated.
- You can also download the driver from our website. Enter our website http://123.hp.com/ENVY5640 and type in the model number of your printer on provided space under the Driver Download section.
- When prompted to choose the OS version, select the OS version of your computer. You might not be able to install the printer driver if you choose the wrong OS version.
- Download the full feature driver on your computer. If your computer is not compatible with it, select the Basic Driver to download.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the printer driver on your computer system.
123 HP Envy 5540 Manual Download
- The 123 HP Envy 5640 manual helps the user to understand the mechanism of the printer and its features. It illustrates the ways to access the 123.hp.com/envy5640 printer features.
- The user manual directs the user through various steps and procedures involved in setting up the printer, using the printer and troubleshooting the printer.
- The printer manual educates the user about how the printer works or functions. It answers almost all the questions the user has related to the printer.
- Fixing printer problems are not an arduous job anymore. Follow the simple troubleshooting steps given in the manual to fix the HP ENVY 5640 e-All-in-One Printer problems.
For 123 hp com envy 5640 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Setup Envy 5640 Ink Cartridge Problem
- If you are having HP Envy 5640 ink cartridge problems, make sure that you use genuine HP Envy 5640 ink. If you use non-authentic ink cartridges, you will have print issues in 123.hp.com/envy5640.
- Clean the printer on a regular basis. Clean the external and internal surface of the printer. Most of the ink cartridge issues are caused due to the formation of dust.
- Restart the 123 HP Envy 5640 printer if it displays an ink cartridge problem. Switch the printer off and remove the power cord. Re-plug it after a while and switch it on.
- If the issue persists, clasp the handle on either side of the printer and open it. Wait for the carriage to move to the center. Press the ink cartridge and remove it from the slot.
- Clean the ink cartridge contacts manually using a lint-free dry cloth. Install the ink cartridges back into its slot and close the access door. Try printing a document.
- Check the estimated level of ink in your hp 5640 printer. If the level is too low, replace the old ink cartridge with a new genuine HP Envy 5640 ink cartridge.
- Tap on the Setup icon on the printer’s control panel. Navigate to Printer Maintenance option and select Clean Page Smears. HP ENVY 5640 e-All-in-One Printer will print a test page.
- Print a quality report page to find out which ink cartridge is defective. Replace the defective ink cartridge with a new ink cartridge.
- If the issue continues, you might have to service your 123 HP Envy 5640 printer. For further assistance, call the toll-free number or goto http://123.hp.com/ENVY5640.
123 HP Setup Envy 5640 Not Printing
- If your HP Envy 5640 printer won’t print, it could be because of low ink level, poor connection, improper quality settings or outdated firmware.
- Check the estimated level of ink in your computer by tapping on the small ink drop icon on the printer 123.hp.com/envy5640 control panel. You can also check the ink level from your computer.
- If the level of ink is low or if the ink cartridge exhausts, replace it with a new one. Always use a genuine 123 HP Envy 5640 ink cartridge for better results.
- Check the stability of the connection between your printer and your computer. If you are using a wired connection, disconnect and reconnect the cable.
- If you are using a wireless connection, restart the router. Make sure that you have connected your printer and your computer to the same wireless network.
- Insert the correct paper type that matches your print job. Also, choose the proper printer and print quality settings on your computer.
- Update the printer driver or firmware. Check for the availability of printer firmware and download it on your computer. Follow the prompted instructions to install it.
- To reboot the system plug out the power cord from the HP ENVY 5640 e-All-in-One Printer while the printer is running. If the issue persists, call the toll-free number and reach out to the experts on 123.hp.com/envy5640.