123.hp.com/envy5540 Printer Setup, Install & Troubleshooting
If you want to get a 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer that can print high-quality documents and photos for your home, 123 HP Envy 5540 printer is the ideal choice. This multi-functional printer can print, scan and copy documents and photos. With the average monthly volume of 350 sheets, this printer is optimum for home or small business setup and gives better 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup. This printer can print laser-quality documents using the HP Thermal Inkjet printing technology. You can also connect this printer to a wireless network using proper 123.hp.com/setup guide. HP Envy5540 printer is compatible with mobile printing solutions such as HP ePrint, AirPrint and Wireless Direct Printing.
123 HP Envy 5540 How To Install and Setup
- Peel off the packing materials and tapes on the printer. Check the sides and bottom of the printer for packing tapes.
- Tear off the packing tapes on printer’s control panel. Open the scanner lid and remove the packing materials on the scanner glass.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and remove the packing tapes from the HP Envy5540 printer. Extend the paper tray and remove the packing materials from it.
- Connect the power cord to the printer’s rear and switch it on. Load a stack of plain paper in the paper tray. Select the desired language and country\region using 123.hp.com/envy5540 support.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the center. Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing tapes on it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its correct slot and push until it fits into position. Close the access door. Place a plain white paper on the scanner glass and press Ok to align the ink cartridges and completed all 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup.
123 HP Setup Envy 5540 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP ENVY 5540 Driver Download
- To set up and connect your HP Envy 5540 printer to a computer or to a network, you need to install the 123 HP Envy 5540 driver on your computer.
- Use the installer CD you received along with the printer to install the printer driver. Insert the CD into the computer and follow the prompted instructions.
- If the CD is not compatible with your computer, you can download the driver from our website 123.hp.com/envy5540. Enter the model number of your printer under Driver Download section.
- Select the correct OS version of your computer. If you choose the wrong OS version, you might not be able to install the printer driver successfully.
- From the given list of printer drivers, download the full feature driver. If your printer is not compatible with full feature driver, download the basic driver.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to install it. Select the connection type and connect your printer to the computer.
123 HP ENVY 5540 Manual Download
- A manual can be considered as a personalized guide that helps you, the user to set up the HP 5540 printer, access the features of the printer and troubleshoot 123.hp.com/envy5540 issues.
- The HP Envy 5540 manual enlightens the user about the mechanism and various features of the printer. This manual illustrates the ways to access the printer features.
- You will receive a hard copy of the HP Envy 5540 manual bundled along with the printer. This is one of the important accessories of the 123 HP Setup Envy 5540 printer.
For 123.hp.com/setup 5540 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup and Installation
- Before setting up the 123.hp.com/envy5540 printer to a wireless network, collect a few necessary details such as the SSID and security passphrase of the wireless network.
- Switch on your printer. Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process. Remove all the USB and LAN cables from the printer.
- Turn on your computer and router. Check the network stability. Connect your printer to the same wireless network to which you will connect your printer 123 HP Setup Envy 5540.
- If you have already established a connection between your printer and computer using a USB or LAN cable, remove the device from your computer.
- Tap the Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel. Navigate to the Wireless Setup Wizard option. Follow the prompted instructions from 123.hp.com/envy5540 and select your wireless network.
- Download and install the HP Envy 5540 driver on your computer. When prompted by the installer, select the connection type as Wireless and connect your printer to the computer.
For 123.hp.com/setup 5540 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
123 HP Envy 5540 Troubleshooting Solutions
HP Envy 5540 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- If your printer displays a low ink level icon, you cannot continue printing without replacing the old HP Envy 5540 ink cartridge with a new ink cartridge.
- You can check the estimated level of ink by pressing the small ink drop icon on the printer’s control panel. The level of ink in your printer will display on the screen.
- Make sure that you always use the genuine HP Envy 5540 ink. If not, you will have print and print quality related problems from 123.hp.com/envy5540.
- Switch on your printer 123 HP Envy 5540 Setup and open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center. Once the carriage is idle, slightly press the ink cartridge and remove it.
- Keep the old ink cartridge aside and take the new ink cartridge from its package. Pull the orange tab on the ink cartridge to remove the packing materials.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its correct slot. The tri-color ink cartridge goes into the slot on left and the black ink cartridge goes into the slot on right.
- Close the access door and load a plain white paper on the scanner glass. Tap the Ok button to begin aligning the ink cartridges.
- The printer will print the alignment page. For HP Envy 5540 support, call the toll-free number.
HP Envy 5540 Won’t Print
- If you have issues with your HP Envy5540 printer or if the HP 5540 printer does not print, it could be because of various reasons such as poor connection, low ink level, etc.
- Restart the printer device. Switch off your printer and plug out the power cord from the printer 123.hp.com/envy5540. Wait a minute and connect it back. Try printing a sample document.
- Check the estimated level of ink in your printer. If the ink level runs low, replace the old ink cartridge with a new one. If not, you cannot continue printing.
- Always use the genuine 123 HP Envy 5540 ink cartridge. You can achieve the ideal print quality only if you use the authentic ink cartridge.
- Use the correct paper type that matches the print job. Ensure that you have chosen the right printer and print quality settings on your computer.
- Make sure that the connection between your printer and computer is secure. Disconnect and reconnect the USB or LAN cable. Restart the router if you have a wireless connection.
- Update the printer firmware. If the printer firmware is outdated, your printer might not function properly. Update the firmware to fix the printer issues.
- Reset your HP 5540 printer. Resort to servicing your printer if none of the above works using 123.hp.com/envy5540 support.