123.hp.com/envy4520 Wireless Install and Setup Support
HP Envy 4520 All-In-One printer can be considered as one of the most efficient multi-functional printers introduced by HP. With the monthly average volume of 100 to 250 sheets, this 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer is idle for your home use. Using the HP thermal inkjet printing technology, you can print documents and photos in both color and monochrome. HP Envy 4520 supports wireless connectivity. It is compatible with various mobile printing solutions such as HP ePrint, AirPrint and Wireless Direct Printing.
123 HP Setup 4520 for Driver and Manual Download
123 HP ENVY 4520 Driver Download
Downloading and installing the driver is the final step in setting up your 123.hp.com/envy4520 printer. You can neither connect your printer to the computer nor access the features of the printer without installing the HP Envy 4520 driver. Follow the steps given below to download HP Envy 4520 driver.
- Use the CD that you received along with the HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer Setup to install the driver. Insert the CD and follow the prompted commands to install the driver.
- This CD might not be updated or compatible with your computer. This is the only drawback of using the CD. As an alternative, you can download the driver from our 123 hp com envy4520 website.
- Key in the URL of our website on your browser and press the Enter button. Wait for the page to load. Check for the 123 HP Setup 4520 Driver Download section.
- Enter the model number of your printer and choose the correct OS version of your computer. If you choose the wrong version of OS, you might not be able to install the driver.
- From the given list of drivers, download the Full Feature Driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, download the Basic Driver.
- Open the downloaded file from 123 hp com setup envy 4520 and follow the prompted instructions to install the driver. Select the connection type and connect your printer to the computer.
123 HP ENVY 4520 Manual Download
HP Envy 4520 manual guides you, the user and lets you know about your printer features and ways to access it. Follow the steps given below to download the HP Envy 4520 manual.
- The manual is a personalized guide that navigates you through various steps involved in setting up your printer, accessing its features and troubleshooting 123.hp.com envy4520.
- The user manual has answers to almost all the questions you have as a user. From installing the printer parts to troubleshooting, all the procedures are clearly illustrated in the manual.
- Log in to our website www.123.hp.com/envy4520 and enter the model number of your printer under the Manual Download section. HP Envy 4520 manual will begin downloading.
For 123.hp.com/setup 4520 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Envy 4520 Ink Cartridge Installation and Replacement
If your HP Setup 4520 printer displays a low ink level message or blinks the light next to the ink icon, you need to replace the exhausted 123.hp.com/envy4520 ink cartridge with a new one to continue printing. Follow the steps given below to replace the HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge.
- Tap the small ink drop icon on your printer to reveal the estimated ink level on your printer. Regularly check the estimated level of ink on your 123.hp.com setup 4520 printer.
- Ensure that you always use authentic or genuine HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge. If you use a non-authentic ink cartridge, you will have print and print quality issues.
- Plug one end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer’s rear. Ensure that you don’t connect the power cord to an electrical surge.
- Switch on your printer. Once the printer is idle and silent, open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center. Wait for it to settle down.
- Slightly press the ink cartridge and remove it from its slot. Take the new ink cartridge and pull the orange tab to remove the packing tapes on it.
- Insert the 123.hp.com/envy4520 ink cartridge into the slot. Push it in until it fits into position. Repeat these steps to install more ink cartridges. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- The printer will print the alignment page. Place a white paper on the scanner glass and tap on the Ok button on printer’s control panel to align the ink cartridges.
For HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer Tech Support
123 HP Envy 4520 Troubleshooting
You don’t have to pay a King’s ransom to fix your 123 HP Setup 4520 printer’s issue. You don’t have to walk into a service center every time your printer 123.hp.com/envy4520 displays an error message. Follow the steps given below for HP Envy 4520 troubleshooting and fix the printer problems by yourself.
123 HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printing Problems
- If you are having HP Envy 4520 Wireless Printer Setup printing problems, check the stability of network strength. Ensure that the 123 hp com envy4520 connection is secure.
- Restart your printer and your router. Plug out the power cord from the printer and the router. Wait a minute or two and connect it back. Switch on your printer and router.
- Update the printer firmware. Check if there is any update available and download it on your computer from our website 123.hp.com/envy4520. Install the firmware on your computer.
- Reset your printing system. If the issue persists, you need to service your printer. For further assistance, call the toll-free number.
123 HP Envy 4520 Not Printing Correctly
- If you wish to achieve the ideal or optimum print quality, ensure that you always use the genuine hp 4520 ink. If you use a non-HP ink cartridge, it will affect the 123.hp.com/setup4520 print quality.
- Switch on your printer and load a stack of plain white paper into the printer. On the printer’s control panel, press the 123 HP Envy 4520 setup icon.
- Navigate to the tools option. Tap on the Clean Page Smears option. The printer will feed and eject a blank page. Try printing a document to see if the printer works.
- Do not insert paper that is crumpled or wrinkled into the printer. This will affect the quality of the print. It will also cause a paper jam on your printer 123.hp.com/envy4520.
- Check the printer and print quality settings on your computer. Change the quality settings to Best option to achieve the ideal print quality. For more printer support from 123 hp com setup envy 4520 , call us.
- Check the estimated level of ink in your printer. If the ink level is low or the ink cartridge exhausts, replace it with a new genuine HP Envy 4520 ink cartridge.
- Tap on the Setup icon on the 123.hp.com envy4520 printer’s control panel and press the Tools option. Select the Print Quality Report option to print the quality diagnostic report.
- If the quality report page shows lines or faded portions, you need to clean the cartridge. Touch the 123 HP Setup 4520 icon and Tools option. Tap on the Clean Cartridges option.
- If the issue continues, try cleaning the ink cartridge contacts manually. Open the access door and remove the ink cartridge. Clean its contacts with a lint-free dry cloth.
- Place a plain white paper in the scanner glass and position it according to the engraved guides on the glass. Tap on the Ok button to align the ink cartridges using our website 123.hp.com/envy4520 guide.