123.hp.com/envy4512 Setup and Install Wireless
HP Envy 4512 printer is the ideal choice for your multi-functional home printer needs. This printer comes with two ink cartridges which enables printing photos and documents in both monochrome and color. This 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer supports wireless connectivity and is compatible with various mobile printing solutions such as the Hp ePrint, AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.
123 HP Envy 4512 Setup and Quick Installation
Setting up your HP Envy 4512 printer and connecting it to a computer or a network could be strenuous job if you don’t know the mechanism of the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer and about the various parts of it. Follow the steps given below to set up your 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer.
HP ENVY 4512 How To Install
- Unpack the printer box. Carefully remove the contents of the box and place it on a flat surface. Ensure that you have removed all the contents before discarding the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer box.
- Tear off the packing materials on the printer. Open the ink cartridge access door and remove the packing materials inside the printer.
- Extend the paper tray of the HP Envy 4512 printer and peel off the packing tapes on it. Open the scanner glass and remove the packing materials from it.
- Connect one end of the power to the printer and the other end to the wall outlet. Switch on your 123 HP Setup Envy 4512 printer and wait for it to settle down.
- Pull out the paper tray and extend the paper width guides. Load a stack of paper into the paper tray and close the paper width guides.
- Clutch the handles of the hp envy 4512 and open the ink cartridge access door. Remove the packing tapes on the ink cartridge and install it into the ink cartridge slots.Close the access door and align the ink cartridges. To complete the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 installation process, you need to install the HP Envy 4512 drivers.
123 HP ENVY 4512 Wireless Setup
- Before beginning the HP Envy 4512 wireless setup process, you need to collect a few information such as the name and password of your wireless network.
- Switch on your printer and wait for it to complete the warm-up process. Plug out all the Ethernet and USB cables connecting your printer and computer.
- Switch on your computer and router. Connect your computer to the same wireless network to which you will connect your 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer.
- Tap the Wireless icon on your printer’s control panel. The Wireless menu will display. Touch the Settings icon and navigate to the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Follow the prompted instruction to set up the wireless option on 123.hp.com/envy4512. Select your wireless network from the list of available networks.
- Download the HP Envy 4512 drivers and install it on your computer. When the installer prompts to choose the connection type, select Wireless and connect your printer to the computer.
123 HP Envy 4512 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP ENVY 4512 Driver Download
- You need to install the printer driver and software on your computer to complete the setup process and connect your 123 HP Setup Envy 4512 printer to the computer or to a network.
- You will receive a CD bundled along with the printer. Use this CD to install Envy 4512 printer driver. Insert the CD into the printer and follow the prompted instructions.
- The only drawback of using the CD to install the HP Envy 4512 driver is that this CD might not be compatible with your computer or updated.
- Log in to our website 123.hp.com/envy4512 and look for the Driver Download option. Enter the model number of your printer under the Driver Download section.
- Choose the correct OS version of your computer. Select the full feature driver to begin HP Envy 4512 downloading. If your computer is not compatible with it, select Basic Driver.
- Open the HP Envy 4512 download file and follow the on-screen 123.hp.com/setup 4512 instructions to install it. Select the connection type and connect your printer to the computer.
123 HP ENVY 4512 Manual Download
- A hard copy of the HP Envy 4512 manual will be bundled along with the hp envy 4512. This one of the accessories of the printer.
- A user manual helps the user through various procedures and steps involved in setting up the printer, troubleshooting it and accessing the features of it.
- The manual educates the user about the mechanism and functions of the printer. It guides you through various ways to fix 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer problems.
For 123.hp.com/setup 4512 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Envy 4512 Ink Cartridge Installation and Replacement
- Plug in one end of the power cord to the 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer’s rear and the other end directly to the wall outlet. Do not connect it to an electrical surge. Switch on your HP Envy 4512 Setup printer.
- Once the printer is idle and silent, pull out the paper tray and slide the paper width guides to its outermost extent. Load a stack of plain paper and close the width guides.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of the printer. The carriage will move to the center. Wait for it to settle down. Take the hp envy 4512 ink cartridges and remove the tapes on it.
- Pull the orange tab to peel off the packing materials on it. Ensure that you touch only the black plastic part of the ink cartridge. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts.
- Insert the tri-color ink cartridge into the slot on left and black ink cartridge into the slot on right. Follow these steps to install 123.hp.com/envy4512 more ink cartridge. Close the access door.
- The printer will print the alignment page. Place a plain white paper on the scanner glass and tap the Ok button on the printer’s control panel to align the ink cartridges.
- Check the estimated level of envy 4512 ink regularly. If the level of hp envy 4512 ink runs low or exhaust, you need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new one.
- Make sure that you always use authentic hp envy 4512 ink cartridges. Remove the old ink cartridge and install the new ink cartridge into the 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer. Try printing a sample document.
For 123.hp.com/envy4512 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
123 HP Envy 4512 Troubleshooting
HP Envy 4512 Won’t Connect Wirelessly
- If your hp envy 4512 won’t connect wirelessly, check if the network connection is secure. Ensure the stability of the network connection.
- Restart your router and 123.hp.com/setup 4512 printer. Plug out the power cord from the printer and connect it back after a while. Switch on your printer and check if it is working.
- Ensure that you have disconnected all the USB and Ethernet cables from the printer. Do not connect your 123 HP Setup Envy 4512 printer or your computer to a guest network.
- Try resetting the printer system. Plug out the power cord of the printer while the printer is running. Wait for a while and plug the power cord back into the printer.
- Update the printer firmware. You can HP Envy 4512 download the printer firmware from our website 123.hp.com/envy4512. Follow the prompted on-screen instructions to install it on your computer.
- If the issue persists, uninstall the printer software and remove all the files related to it. Reinstall it and try connecting. Call the toll-free number for further assistance.
123 HP Envy 4512 Scanner Issues
- If you are having hp envy 4512 scanner issues or scan quality issues, make sure that it is not a print-related issue. Try printing a document.
- If the print function on 123.hp.com/envy4512 works fine, open the scanner lid and clean the scanner glass. Softly spray the glass cleaner and use a dry cloth to wipe it clean.
- Do not load documents or photos that are damaged or crumpled. Make sure that you don’t load documents or photos with pins. This will affect the scan quality.
- Make sure that you have selected the correct scan settings on your computer. Adjust the quality settings and the format of the print job for better results.
- Log in to our website 123.hp.com/setup 4512 and check for the availability of printer firmware updates. If you find any, HP Envy 4512 download the update and follow the prompted commands to install it.
- If the issue persists, you might have to service 123.hp.com/envy4512 printer. If you have any queries, call the toll-free number and get in touch with the experts.