Install and Setup 123.hp.com/envy4511 Printer
123.hp.com/envy4511 printer is best if you are eyeing to buy a multi-functional wireless photo printer, the aptest choice for you would be HP Envy 4511 All-In-One printer. Print lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents using this printer. 123 HP Setup Envy 4511 photo printer is fast, efficient and uncompromising. The ideal choice of printer for your home and small business setup.
HP Envy 4511 Setup for Driver and Manual Download
123 HP ENVY 4511 Driver Download
- If you want to connect your printer to a computer or to a network and access it, you need to install the HP Envy 4511 drivers and hp 4511 software on your computer.
- Type in the URL of our website www.123.hp.com/envy4511 in your computer’s browser and press the Enter key. Key in the model number of your printer under the Driver Download section.
- Select the OS version of your computer. If you choose the incorrect version, you might not be able to install the printer driver on your computer.
- Download either Full Feature driver or Basic driver and follow the prompted instructions to install it on your computer.
- Update the printer driver on a regular basis. It will enable new features of the 4511 hp photo printer and fix the bugs and malfunctions.
- You can also use the CD you received along with the printer to install and setup HP Envy 4511 printer driver. This CD might not updated and that is the only drawback of using the CD.
HP Envy 4511 Manual Download
If you wish to download the HP Envy 4511 manual, log in to our website 123.hp.com/envy4511. Search for the Manual Download section and enter the model number of your printer to begin downloading the printer manual. You will receive a hard copy of the HP Envy 4511 manual bundled along with the printer. It is one of the accessories of the printer.
For 123 HP Envy 4511 Setup Support
123 HP Envy 4511 Ink Cartridge Installation
Make sure that you always use genuine HP ink cartridges. If you use a non-authentic ink cartridge, you might not be able to achieve the desired print quality. Follow the steps given below to refill, replace and installing HP Envy 4511 ink cartridges.
- Plug in one end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer. Switch on the printer by pressing the power button.
- The printer will undergo a warm-up process. Wait for the 123 HP Setup Envy 4511 printer to settle down. Open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage will slowly move to the center.
- Once the carriage is ideal and silent, open cartridge slot’s lid. Take the new ink cartridge and pull the orange tab to remove the packing materials on it.
- Hold the cartridge at a slightly upward angle and insert the ink cartridges into the slot. Push it in until it fits into position. Close the access door.
- The printer will print the alignment page. Load a plain paper on the scanner and tap on the OK button on printer’s control panel to start aligning the ink cartridges.
- Check the level of ink cartridges regularly and replace or refill the ink cartridge if its level runs low or exhausts. Ensure that you always use a genuine ink cartridge.
- If you wish to refill the ink cartridge, remove it from the slot. Use a syringe to inject the ink into the ink cartridge. Clean the contacts and reinstall the ink cartridge.
- If you wish to replace the ink cartridges, get a new genuine HP ink cartridge. Tear off the packing materials on. Remove the old ink cartridge from the slot and installing HP Envy 4511 new one.
For 123 HP Envy 4511 Setup Support
123 HP Envy 4511 Troubleshooting
Do not worry about walking into a service center everytime your printer displays an error message. You don’t have to pay through your nose to fix the printer problems. Follow the simple troubleshooting steps provided on this website 123.hp.com/envy4511 to fix the printer issues. If you have any queries, call the toll-free number.
Black Or Color Ink Not Printing
- To avoid print and print quality issues, make sure that you always genuine ink cartridges. Buy the genuine HP ink cartridges and never resort to non-authentic cartridges.
- Check the estimated level of ink in your printer. You can do this by tapping on the ink drop icon on your printer. The estimated level of ink will display.
- If the level of ink is too low or if the ink cartridge exhausts, you need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new ink cartridge.
- Switch on your printer and open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center. Wait for it to settle down. Press the ink cartridge and pull it out of the slot.
- Reinstall the ink cartridge after a while. Close the ink cartridge access door and try printing. Check if the 123 HP Setup Envy 4511 printer works.
- If the issue persists, open the ink cartridge access door and remove the ink cartridges. Clean the ink cartridge contacts and printer’s electrical contacts.
- Let the contacts dry for a while to install and setup HP Envy 4511 ink cartridges back into the printer. Tap on the Settings icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Navigate to Tools and select Clean Cartridges. The printer will print the Print Quality Diagnostic report page. Identify the problem ink cartridge and replace it.
- If the issue persists, reset your printer. Service your printer if none of the above works. For further assistance, call the toll-free number or visit www.123.hp.com/envy4511
123 HP Envy 4511 Printing Photos
- Print high-quality photos using the 4511 hp photo printer. Plug in one end of the power cord to the printer’s rear and the other end to the wall outlet.
- Switch on your printer and wait for it to settle down. Extend the paper tray of the printer. Slide the paper width guides away to its outermost extension.
- Load the authentic HP photo paper into the paper tray. Close the paper width guides in such a way that it brushes the edges of the paper.
- Check the estimated level of the ink cartridge in your 123 HP Setup Envy 4511 printer. If the level is too low, replace the old ink cartridge with a new one.
- If you are using a Windows computer and you wish to print a photo from it, open the photo. Edit settings such as brightness, contrast and other visible attributes.
- Open the picture with Windows Photo Viewer or Paint apps. Click on the File menu and tap on the Print option. The Print Properties window will open.
- You can customize the basic settings such as the orientation. Choose either you want to print the picture in landscape or portrait orientation.
- Select the paper source or paper tray. Select the correct paper type. If you choose the wrong paper type, you may not be able to print properly.
- Select if you wish to add a border to the photo or not. 123 HP Envy 4511 printer supports borderless printing, which means that you can print lab-quality photos.
- Customize the quality settings under the Media or Paper/Quality menu. Ensure that you choose Max DPI option for a high-quality output in the printer 123.hp.com/envy4511.