Download and Setup 123.hp.com/envy4502 Printer
If you wish to print high-quality documents and photos at your home, the ideal choice for you to buy would be HP Envy 4502 e-All-In-One printer from 123.hp.com/envy4502. This multi-functional printer is wireless and does not need you to establish a connection using a cable or wire. If you wish to accomplish a lot and spend less, the aptest choice would be HP Envy 4502 printer.
Also Get Information for 123.hp.com/envy4511
Driver download for mac and windows
123 HP ENVY 4502 Driver Download
- You need to install and Setup 123 HP Envy 4502 printer software and driver in order to connect your printer to the computer and access the features of it.
- If you attempt to connect your printer to the computer without Installing an HP Printer driver, your computer will not recognize the printer and you won’t be able to print.
- Use the CD you received along with the printer to install the printer driver. This CD is one of the accessories of the HP Envy 4502 printer.
- The only downside of using the CD to install and Setup 123 HP Envy 4502 Printer Software and Driver is that this CD might not be compatible with your computer.
- Log in to our www.123.hp.com/envy4502 website and enter the model number of your printer under the Driver Download section. Select your computer’s OS version to begin downloading.
- Download the full feature driver. Open the downloaded file and follow the prompted instructions to install HP Envy 4502 driver on your Mac or Windows computer.
Also Get Information for 123.hp.com/envy7855
123 HP Envy 4502 Manual Download
HP Envy 4502 Manual is a personal guide that navigates the user through various steps or procedures involved in setting up the printer, accessing the features and troubleshooting it. The user manual educates the user about the printer’s mechanism and has answers to almost all the questions related to the printer. You, the user can download the user manual from our website. Enter our website 123.hp.com/envy4502 and key in the model number of your printer under the Manual Download section to begin downloading the manual.
123.hp.com/setup 4502 Printer Solutions
Also Get Information for 123.hp.com/envy4520
123 HP Envy 4502 Scanning
- If you wish to scan a document or photo using the HP Envy 4502 printer, you need to install the required printer driver on your computer.
- You can download the printer driver from our website. Follow the on-screen instructions on 123.hp.com/envy4502 to install the driver. Select software like HP Scan to install along with the driver.
- Switch on your printer and wait for it to complete the warm-up process and settle down. Connect your printer to the computer after prompted by the installer.
- Load the document or photo that you wish to scan on the scanner glass. Position it according to the engraved guides on the glass. Close the scanner lid.
- If you are using a Windows computer and you wish to scan to your computer, search Windows for HP and open the HP Printer Assistant window.
- Click on Scan A Document Or Photo option. Select the shortcut type that matches your scan job and make the necessary changes. Click Scan to begin scanning.
- If you wish to scan to email, select one of the email related shortcut types such as Email As PDF or Email As JPEG and click Scan.
- To scan a document as PDF, open the HP Printer Assistant window. Select the shortcut type as Save As PDF and tap on the Scan button.
- If you are using a Mac and you wish to scan to computer, open the HP Easy Scan app. Select your printer from the Scanner menu. Choose the shortcut type from Presets.
- Customize the settings and tap on Scan. Click on the Send button and choose Folder. Select the destination folder and click Save to scan the document to the Mac.
- If you wish to scan to email, open Image Capture app. Select your printer 123.hp.com/envy4502 from Devices list. Tap on the Show Details option and change the Scan To option to Mail. Click Scan does 123 HP Envy 4502 Setup.
- If you wish to save a document as PDF, open HP Easy Scan. After making the necessary changes click on Send and Folder options. Change the File Type to PDF and click Save.
123.hp.com/envy4502 Printer Solutions
Also Get Information for 123.hp.com/envy5540
HP Envy 4502 Troubleshooting
If you ever have HP Envy 4502 printer problems, do not worry about spending a fortune to fix it. Follow the simple troubleshooting steps given on this website 123.hp.com/envy4502 and fix the issues by yourself.
Also Get Information for 123.hp.com/envy5660
123 HP Envy 4502 Printing Blank Pages
- If your HP Envy 4502 prints a blank page, it could be because of various reasons. Check the estimated level of ink. Replace the exhausted ink cartridge with a new one.
- Restart your printer system. Check if the wireless connection is secure. Disconnect the USB or LAN cable from the printer 123.hp.com/envy4502 and reconnect it after a while.
- Make sure that you have inserted the correct paper type matching your print job. Check if you have selected the correct set of printer settings on your computer. Update the printer firmware. Reset your printer. If your printer does not work, service your printer. For more assistance, call the toll-free number.
Also Get Information for 123.hp.com/envy7640
123 HP Envy 4502 Ink Cartridges Refill
- If your printer’s ink level runs low, you need to replace the ink cartridges or refill them in order to continue printing documents and photos.
- Check the estimated level of ink by tapping on the ink drop icon on the printer’s control panel. You can also the check the level of ink from your computer.
- Switch on your printer 123.hp.com/envy4502 and open the ink cartridge access door. After the carriage settles down, remove the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Use a syringe to inject printer ink into the ink cartridge. You will find pores through which you can refill the cartridge. Clean the ink cartridge and load it back into the 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer.
Setup 123 HP Envy 4502 Print Quality Issues
- If your printer has print quality issues, the most probable reason could be exhausted ink cartridges. Check the estimated level of the ink cartridge.
- Tap the ink drop icon on the printer’s control panel to reveal the ink level. Replace the old or exhausted ink cartridge with a new genuine ink cartridge.
- Ensure that you always use a genuine HP ink cartridge. If you use a non-HP or non-authentic ink cartridge, you will have print and print quality issues.
- Turn on your printer and open the ink cartridge access door. Remove the black ink cartridge and check if there is any clog. Clean the ink cartridge and reinstall it into the area of install HP Envy 4502 printer.
- Make sure that you have chosen the right set of printer settings on your computer. Change the printer quality settings and see if the printer works.
- Reset the system if the issue persists in 123.hp.com/envy4502 printer. Service your 123 HP Envy 4502 Setup printer if none of the above works. Call the toll-free number and get in touch with the experts.