Best HP DeskJet Setup And Installation
Common 123 HP DeskJet Setup And Install Steps
- To begin setting up your printer, unpack the printer box. Carefully take the printer out of the box. Remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Remove all the accessories from the printer box before discarding it. Inspect the printer surface for packing materials and tear it off.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and check the interior of the printer and remove the packing materials inside the printer.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. If your printer has a scanner, open the scanner lid. Peel off the tapes on the scanner glass.
- Extend the input and output paper tray. Remove the packing materials on the paper tray. Slide the paper width guides and tear off the tapes on it.
- Close the paper tray. Check the accessories of the printer for a power cord. Connect one end of this to the printer and the other end to a wall outlet.
- Press the power button to switch on your printer. Your printer will undergo a warm-up process. Wait for it to settle down.
- If you have a Touchscreen panel, tap on the Settings icon. If not, toggle to settings for HP Deskjet setup and customize details such as the date, time, and region.
- Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing materials from it. Hold it at a slightly upward angle and push the ink cartridge into its slot.
- Follow the same procedure to install more ink cartridges. Close the ink cartridge access door after installing the ink cartridge.
- Pull out the paper tray and move the paper width guides to its outermost extension. Load a stack of white paper and close the paper width guides. Push in the paper tray.
For HP Printer Tech Support
For HP Deskjet Setup Wireless Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
123 HP DeskJet Printer Driver And Manual Download
- To enable and access various features of your printer, you need to install the required printer software driver on your computer system.
- You can install the software driver using the CD you would have received along with the printer. Insert the CD into the computer and follow the prompted instructions.
- The drawback of using a CD to install printer driver is that the CD might not be updated. The CD might not be compatible with your computer system.
- You can download the printer driver or software from our website 123.hp.com/setup. Choose the model number of your printer and select the OS version of your computer.
- The printer driver or software will download. Open the downloaded file on your computer and follow the prompted on-screen instructions to install it.
- It is recommended to download and install the full feature driver on your computer. If your computer is not compatible with it, download basic driver.
- If you are using Windows 7 or later OS versions on your computer you can download and install the HP Support Assistant application.
- This application notifies you regarding the updates and helps you download the right printer software driver and install it on your computer.
- If you are using a Mac, use Apple Software Update. This application helps install HP driver when the printer is connected to the Mac and updates the driver regularly.
- It is also important to update the printer driver and printer firmware on a regular basis. This enables various new features of the printer and helps fixing bugs.
- A Manual instructs the user and enlightens the user about the mechanism of a printer, ways to set up, the procedure to connect it, and diagnose various issues.
- You can download this manual or guide from the website 123.hp.com. This manual replace your needs to contact an expert regarding printer problems.
Quick 123 HP DeskJet Printer Troubleshooting Tips
- Printer, like any other electronic device, wears out over the time. Clean the system and clear the unwanted memory on a regular basis.
- You need not walk into a service center every time your printer displays an error message. Instead, you can troubleshoot and diagnose the issue yourself.
- The process of troubleshooting various issues are as simple as pie. We provide you with the steps and procedures to troubleshoot a lot of printer problems.
- If you have tried troubleshooting your printer with the procedures from our website www.123.hp.com and still have issues, call the toll-free number to get in touch with experts.
- Restarting your printer and your computer might help you diagnose or solve many issues. Eject all the wires from the printer and reconnect it back after a while.
- If the problem is not fixed after restarting your printer, reset the printer system. Plug out the power cord from the printer while it is running.
- Updating the printer driver and firmware will fix certain bugs and issues of your printer. This also enables new features of your printer.
- If your printer displays an offline message, disconnect and reconnect the printer to the network. Remove the printer software from your computer and re-install it.
- If you are having a paper jam, remove the jammed paper from the input and output paper tray. Clean the paper pick rollers and try printing again.
- If you have any print quality issues or copy quality issues, ensure that you have inserted papers that are compatible with your printer.
- Check the estimated level of ink, and replace the old ink cartridge with a new one. Ensure that you install genuine ink cartridges.
- These are the general procedures to follow if you have any HP Deskjet Setup Wireless issues on your printer. Check our website 123.hp.com/setup for more detailed, in-depth troubleshooting steps.