HP Support for 123.hp.com/dj3636 Printer
Print high-quality documents and photos using the HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 3636 All-In-One printer. This multifunctional printer enables printing, scanning, and copying a document or photo. With the maximum monthly volume of 1000 sheets, this printer is an ideal choice for your home use. 123.hp.com/dj3636 printer uses two ink cartridges – black and tri-color. Wireless connection is compatible with HP Deskjet 3636. Hp ePrint, Google Cloud Print, and AirPrint solutions are supported by this printer 123.hp.com/setup 3636. The maximum print resolution of this printer is 1200 X 1200 DPI for black and 4800 X 1200 DPI for color. This means that you can print lab-quality photos with HP Deskjet 3636. The print speed is as high as 20 ppm for black and 16 ppm for color.
How to Quickly Download Driver and manual for 123 HP Deskjet 3636
123 HP Deskjet 3636 Driver Download
Install the HP Deskjet 3636 driver to complete the set up process of printer. You won’t be able to connect your printer to the computer or network. Installing the printer driver on your computer helps you access the features of printer from your computer. Follow the steps given below to download the HP Deskjet 3636 driver.
- Do not connect your printer to the computer before installing the driver on it. If you have already connected it, remove the device from the computer.
- You will receive a CD bundled along with the printer. Insert the CD into your computer and follow the prompted instructions to install the printer driver.
- This CD might not be compatible with the latest OS version of your computer or updated. This is the only disadvantage of using the CD to install the driver.
- You can download the HP Deskjet 3636 driver from our website 123.hp.com/dj3636. Enter the printer model number and choose the OS version to begin downloading the driver software.
- Ensure that you choose the correct OS version of your printer. You may not be able to install the printer driver if you download the wrong version of it.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen commands to install it on your computer. Connect your printer only when the installer prompts you to do so.
- You can use software such as HP Support Assistant and Apple Software Update for Windows and Mac. This software notifies you about the driver updates.
- Make sure that you regularly update the printer driver and software. If you have more queries, feel free to call the toll-free number and seek help from the experts.
123 HP Deskjet 3636 Manual Download
HP Deskjet 3636 manual is one of the important accessories that you will receive along with the printer 123.hp.com/setup 3636. This manual helps you set up the HP Deskjet 3636, access features of it, and troubleshoot the various issues of it. Follow the steps given below to download the HP Deskjet 3636 manual or user guide.
- A hard copy of the HP Deskjet 3636 manual will be bundled along with the printer. The accessories of the printer include power cord and CD to install the driver.
- Manual has all the product information and policies related to HP Deskjet 3636 printer. It helps you understand the warranty policy and ways to claim it.
- Manual guides you to set up your printer and install various parts of it. It illustrates the procedures to connect your printer to the computer or to the network.
- Manual edifies the user regarding the mechanism and features of the printer. It instructs the user about the ways to access the features of HP Deskjet 3636 printer.
- Manual depicts simple troubleshooting steps for various issues. Following these steps help you fix the problem without the seeking help from an expert.
For 123.hp.com/setup 3636 Printer Tech Support
How To Scan using 123.hp.com/dj3636 Printer
- To scan a document or photo using the HP Deskjet 3636 you need to install the required printer driver. You can download the driver from our website 123.hp.com/dj3636.
- Load the document or photo that you wish to scan on the scanner glass. Position it according to the engraved guides on the glass.
- If you are using a Windows computer and you wish to scan a document or photo into the computer, search the windows for HP and open HP Printer Assistant window.
- Tap on the Scan A Document Or Photo option. Select the matching shortcut type and make the necessary changes. Tap on Scan to begin scanning.
- If you wish to scan to email, select one of the email related shortcuts such as the Email as PDF or Email as JPEG. Click on the Scan option to start scanning.
- If you are using a Mac and wish to scan a document or photo into the computer, open HP Easy Scan app. Select your printer from the Scanner menu.
- Select the job type from Presets option. After customizing changes, click Send and Folder. Click Where to select the destination folder. Tap on Scan.
- If you wish to scan to email, open Image Capture app. Select your printer from the Devices list. Change the Scan To option to Mail and click Scan.