123.hp.com/dj2548 Printer Support printer specifications
HP Deskjet 2548 All-In-One printer is a multifunctional color printer which enables you to print, copy, and scan documents and photos. The maximum monthly volume of this printer 123.hp.com/dj2548 is up to 1000 sheets. The maximum printing resolution of this printer is 600 X 600 dpi for black and 4800 X 1200 dpi for color documents. The print speed is as high as 20 pages per minute for black and 16 pages per minute for color documents. The input tray capacity is up to 60 sheets and the output tray capacity is up to 25 sheets. HP Deskjet 2548 is compatible with wireless printing and mobile printing solutions such as AirPrint.
Manual and Driver Download for 123.hp.com/setup 2548
123 HP Setup 2548 Driver Download
Download and install the HP Deskjet 2548 printer driver on your computer to access the features of the printer. You cannot connect your printer to the computer without installing the printer driver on your computer. Follow the steps given below to download the printer driver for HP Deskjet 2548.
- Enter our website 123.hp.com/dj2548 and key in the model number of your printer under the Driver Download section. Ensure to choose the correct version of Operating System.
- If you download the wrong version of the driver, you won’t be able to install it on your computer. Remove the old driver and download the right version of the driver.
- Under the given list of drivers, choose and download the full feature driver. If your computer is not compatible with it, download the basic printer driver.
- Wait for the driver to download. Open the downloaded file and run it. Follow the on-screen commands to install the printer driver on your computer.
- Select the software that you wish to install along with the driver. Choose the Connection Type and connect your printer when the installer window prompts.
- If you have Windows 7 or later, install HP Support Assistant. This app will notify and download the updated printer driver.
- If you have Mac, use Apple Software Update. This app will download the printer driver once the printer is connected to the Mac.
- You can also install the driver using the CD bundled along with the printer. The only issue is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with your computer.
123 HP Setup 2548 Manual Download
A manual is a user guide that directs the user to set up a printer, accesses the functions of the printer, and troubleshoot various issues of the printer. HP Deskjet 2548 printer manual is one of the accessories of the printer. Follow the instructions given below to download HP Deskjet 2548 printer manual.
- You will receive the HP Deskjet 2548 printer manual bundled along with the printer. This is one of the accessories of the printer.
- A manual contains instructions and steps to set up your printer. It illustrates the ways to install and connect your printer to the computer.
- The manual educates the user about the various features of HP Deskjet 2548. The procedures to access the features of the printer are explained in the manual.
- Your printer might display error messages and malfunction. Follow the troubleshooting techniques provided by the manual to fix the issue or bug.
- You can download the HP Deskjet 2548 manual from our website 123.hp.com/dj2548. Enter the model number of your printer under the Manual Download section to begin downloading.
For 123.hp.com/setup 2548 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Deskjet 2548 Ink Cartridge Installation
- Installing the ink cartridges is a step involved the process of HP Deskjet 2548 setup by 123.hp.com/setup 2548. Use the HP Deskjet 2548 ink cartridges received along with the printer.
- Extend the paper tray and slide the paper width guides away to its outermost extension. Load a stack of paper and close the paper width guides.
- Switch on your printer if it is turned off. Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process and settle down. Open the ink cartridge access door.
- The carriage will move to the center of the printer. Take the new ink cartridges out and pull the orange tab to remove the packing materials on it.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides and the nozzle facing the printer. Insert the ink cartridge into the empty slot. Push until it snaps into position.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the slot on right and tri-color ink cartridge into the slot on the left. Close the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for the printer to print the alignment page. After printing the alignment page, you need to align the ink cartridges.
- Place a plain paper on the scanner glass. Position the paper according to the engraved guides on the glass. Close the scanner lid and tap Start Copy Black button.