123.hp.com/dj2541 Wireless Printer Setup
HP Deskjet 2541 All-In-One Printer is a multi-functional which enables you to print, copy, and scan documents and photos. 123.hp.com/dj2541 printer can print your documents and photos in color and mono. The printer is bundled along with an HP 61 black ink cartridge and HP 61 tri-color ink cartridge. HP Deskjet 2541 can print up to 20 paper per minute and 16 paper per minute for black & color documents. The print resolution for black documents is 600 X 600 dpi and for color documents, it is 4800 X 1200 dpi. This printer supports wireless connectivity, hence, enables the user to print document and photos from almost anywhere.
Manual and Driver Download from 123.hp.com/setup 2541 Support
123 HP Setup 2541 Driver Download
Download and install the printer driver and software to enable the features of the printer, connect the printer to a computer, and use the printer. Follow the steps given below to download the printer driver and install it on your computer. For more queries, get in touch with the experts by calling the toll-free number.
- Log in to our website 123.hp.com/dj2541 to download the printer driver. Click on the driver download option and enter the model number of your printer.
- Choose the right version of your operating system to begin downloading the driver. You cannot install or run the wrong version of the driver on your computer.
- Once the driver downloads, open the file and run it. Follow the prompted instructions to install the printer driver on your computer.
- Connect your printer to the computer only after installing the printer driver. You cannot access the features of the printer without installing the driver.
- If you are using Windows 7 or later, download and install the HP Support Assistant application. This app notifies you about the latest updates on the printer driver.
- If you are using a Mac, use Apple Software Update. This app downloads and updates the required printer driver and software once you connect the printer 123.hp.com/setup 2541 to the Mac.
- As an alternative, you can use the CD you received along with the printer to install the printer driver and software on your computer.
- The CD might not be updated or compatible with your printer. This is considered as the only drawback of using a CD to install the printer driver and software.
For 123.hp.com/dj2541 Printer Tech Support
123 HP DJ2541 Ink Cartridge Replacement: 123.hp.com/setup 2541
- Extend the input and output paper tray of your printer. Move the paper width guides to its outermost extension. Load a stack of paper into the printer.
- Switch on the printer if it’s off. Clutch the handle on the either of the side of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for the carriage to move to the center of the printer. Open the ink cartridge lid. Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing materials on it.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the slot and push it in until it fits. Insert the tri-color cartridge into the slot on the left and black cartridge into the slot on the right.
- Close the cartridge lid and the ink cartridge access door. The printer 123.hp.com/setup 2541 will automatically print the alignment page. This process usually takes thirty seconds.
- Open the scanner lid and place a plain paper on the scanner glass. Close the lid and tap on the Start Copy Black button to align the ink cartridges.
- If the ink level runs low, replace the old ink cartridge with a new. Follow the same steps to install more ink cartridges. Print a sample document.
For 123.hp.com/dj2541 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
How To Scan using 123.hp.com/dj2541 support
- Place the document or the photo that you wish to scan on the scanner glass. Position it according to the engraved guides on the scanner glass.
- If you have a Windows computer and you wish to scan to the computer, search windows for HP and click on the name of your printer.
- Tap on Scan A Document or Photo to open HP Scan. Select the shortcut type that matches your scan job and click on Scan.
- If you wish to scan to email, select one of the email related shortcuts such as email as PDF or email as JPEG. Tap Send to scan and email the document.
- If you have a Mac and wish to scan to the Mac, open the HP Scan app and select the name of your printer under the scanner menu. Select a job type under Presets menu and tap on Scan.
- Click on the Send option and choose Folder. Select the destination folder under Where option and click Save. If you wish to scan to email, open Image Capture app and select your printer 123.hp.com/setup 2541.
- Click on Show Details option and change Scan To option to Mail and tap on Scan button.
Won’t Print From 123 HP Setup 2541 Printer
- If your printer does not print, check the estimated level of ink. Tap on the small ink drop icon to check the level of ink in your printer.
- If the level of ink low, replace the old ink cartridge with a new one. Switch on the printer and open the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to settle.
- Push the old ink cartridge slightly and pull it out of the slot. Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing materials on it.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot. Push it in until it fits into position. Close the ink cartridge access door and wait for the alignment page to print.
- Place a plain paper on the scanner glass and close the scanner lid. Tap on the Start Copy Black or Start Copy Color to start aligning the ink cartridge.
- If the problem persists, update the printer firmware. Log in to our website 123.hp.com/dj2541 and download the printer firmware. Follow the prompted instructions to install it.
- Ensure that you select the right paper size. If the issue continues, you need to service your printer. Call the toll-free number and get in touch with the experts.
123 HP Setup 2541 Printer Wi-fi Password
- Your printer wi-fi password is essential for you to connect your printer.
- To reveal password, press and hold the Wireless Direct Button on your printer for 3 seconds. Your printer 123.hp.com/setup 2541 will print the Wireless Direct report, including the password.Right-click on the name of your network and click on the Status option.
- Click on the Wireless Properties option. Under the Security tab, click on the Show Characters checkbox to reveal the password of your wireless network.
- If you are using Mac, open the Finder menu, click Applications and click on Utilities option. Click on the Keychain list to open the Keychain Access application.
- Tap on the Categories list to open it. Double-click on the name of your wireless network and click on the small checkbox.
- You can find the password of your wireless network from the router. Search for the ISP sticker containing the wireless password or WPA password.
- Check 123.hp.com/dj2541 documentation from the Internet Service Provider.