123.hp.com/dj2132 Printer Installation
HP DeskJet 2132 All-In-One printer enables the user to print, copy, and scan documents and photos. This printer uses Thermal Inkjet Color technology. The maximum monthly due cycle of 123.hp.com/dj2132 printer is up to 1000 pages. The print resolution of this printer 1200 X 1200 dpi for black and 4800 X 1200 dpi for color documents. The printing speed is around 20 ppm for black and 16 ppm for color. The copying resolution of this printer is up to 600 X 300 dpi for both mono and color. A4 is the maximum media size compatible with this printer. HP Deskjet 2132 supports USB connectivity.
Driver Download and Manual for 123.hp.com/setup 2132 Printer
123 HP Setup 2132 Printer Driver Download
The user needs to download and install the software driver on their computer in order to connect the computer to the printer and access the features of the printer. Regular update of the driver is also necessary to avoid bugs and malfunctions. Follow the steps given below to download and install the printer driver.
- You can install the printer software and driver using the CD bundled along with the printer. The installation CD is one of the accessories of a printer.
- Using this CD to install the printer driver and software might have some problems. The CD might not be compatible with your computer or updated.
- As an alternative, you can download the printer driver from our website 123.hp.com/dj2132. Enter the model number of your printer to start downloading the printer driver.
- Ensure that you choose the right version of OS before beginning the download process. If not, you will have issues installing the printer driver and software.
- Open the downloaded file to start the installation process. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver on your computer.
- If you use Windows 7 or later, download and install the HP Support Assistant app. This application notifies and downloads the latest updated printer driver.
- If you have a Mac, use the Apple Software Update. This app will download and install the required printer driver once you connect the printer to the Mac.
- Update the printer firmware in order to avoid the bugs and malfunctions. Updating the printer firmware will also enable new features of your printer.
For 123.hp.com/dj2132 Printer Tech Support
123 HP DJ2132 Ink Cartridge Replacement
For 123.hp.com/dj2132 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
- Tap on the small ink drop icon on the printer’s control panel. The estimated level of ink will display on the printer’s 123.hp.com/setup 2132 screen.
- If you are using Windows computer, open the HP Solution Center window. The estimated level of ink will display on the home screen.
- If you are using Mac, open System Preferences. Click on Print & Scan option. Tap on Option & Supplies button and Supply Levels to reveal the estimated level of ink.
- To replace the ink cartridge, raise the input tray and slide the paper width guides away. Load a stack of paper into the printer and close the width guides.
- Switch on your printer and lower the ink cartridge access door. Wait for the carriage to move to the center and remove the old ink cartridge.
- Take out the new ink cartridge and remove the packing tapes on it. Insert the ink cartridge into its slot and push it until it snaps into position. Close the access door.
- Open the scanner lid and place a plain paper on the scanner glass. Close the scanner lid and tap on Start Copy Black (or) Color to start aligning the ink cartridges.
How to Setup and Install 123.hp.com/setup 2132 Printer
- To begin setting up your printer, you need to unpack the printer box. Carefully remove 123.hp.com/setup 2132 printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Tear off the packing materials and tapes from the printer surface. Remove all the tapes on the side and underneath the printer.
- Open the scanner glass and remove the packing tapes on the scanner glass and underneath the printer scanner lid.
- Extend the input and output paper tray and peel off all the packing materials on it. Open ink cartridge access door and remove packing materials inside the printer.
- Connect one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other end directly to a wall outlet. Switch on the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the center. Take the new ink cartridge and peel off the packing materials.
- Insert the ink cartridge into its slot. Close the cartridge access door. Open the paper tray and slide the paper width guides away.
- Load a stack of plain paper and close the paper width guides. Place a plain paper on the scanner glass and tap on Start Copy Black to start aligning the ink cartridges.
123 HP Setup 2132 Won’t Print
- If your printer does not print a document or a photo it could be because of various reasons such as low ink level, and poor connection.
- Restart your computer and your printer. Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process. Try printing a sample document.
- If the issue continues, plug out the power cord and the USB cable from the printer while the printer is running. Reconnect it after a while and switch on 123.hp.com/setup 2132 printer.
- Check the estimated level of ink in your printer. If the level is low, you need to replace the old ink cartridge with a new one.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the center. Push the old ink cartridge and remove it from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing materials. Insert the ink cartridge into its slot and close the cartridge access door. Try printing a document.
- If the problem continues, download the latest updated printer firmware from our website 123.hp.com/dj2132 and follow the prompted instructions to install it.
123 HP Setup 2132 Prints A Blank Page
- If your printer prints a blank page, check the estimated level of ink in your printer. If the level is low, replace the exhausted ink cartridge with a new one.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to settle down. Push the old ink cartridge slightly and pull it out from the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing tapes on it. Push the ink cartridge into the slot until it snaps into position.
- Close the cartridge access door and try printing a sample document. If the issue persists, continue to the next step.
- Download and install the updated printer firmware on your computer. Log in to our website 123.hp.com/dj2132 and enter the printer model to download the printer firmware.
- If the issue continues, uninstall the printer software from your computer. Remove all the files related to it and re-install it after a while.
- Ensure that you have chosen the right paper type and paper size under the Printer Properties menu. Choosing the wrong paper size might create issues.
- If 123.hp.com/dj2132 problem is not fixed, you need to service your printer. For detailed troubleshooting procedure, call the toll-free number.