123.hp.com/dj1112 Printer Support
Print high-quality documents and photos with HP DeskJet 1112 printer. With HP Deskjet 1112, you can print your document or photo in color and monochrome. 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer uses HP Thermal InkJet printing technology, hence, no compromise on quality. The maximum print resolution for black is 1200 X 1200 dpi and for color it is 4800 X 1200 dpi. This print speed of this printer is up to 20 ppm for black and 16 ppm for color. The monthly duty cycle is around 1000 pages and the printer is bundled along with a black ink cartridge and tri-color ink cartridge. This printer supports USB connectivity.
123 HP Setup 1112 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP DJ1112 Driver Download
Downloading and installing the printer driver software on your computer is the final step in setting up the printer to your computer or network. This printer driver enables various features of your printer and helps in connecting your printer to the computer or a network. Follow the steps given below to download and install the printer driver.
- You will find a CD bundled along with the printer. This CD is one of the accessories you will receive with the printer. You can install the printer driver using this CD.
- The drawback of using the CD to install the printer driver is that this CD might not be updated or compatible with the OS version of your computer.
- Do not connect your printer to the computer before installing the printer driver. Select the mode of connection while the installer prompts.
- You can download the required printer software driver from our website 123.hp.com/setup 1112. Log in to our website 123.hp.com/dj1112 and key in the model number of your printer.
- Choose the correct OS version of your computer. Downloading the wrong software might display error messages. Follow the prompted instructions to install it.
- It is recommended to download and install the full feature driver. If your computer is compatible with full feature, you can download the basic driver.
- If you are using a Windows computer, download and install the HP Support Assistant. This app notifies you about the updated software and downloads it.
- If you are using Mac, use Apple Software Update. This application downloads and installs the required printer software when a printer is connected to the Mac.
123 HP DJ1112 Manual Download
A manual directs and guides the user to setup (123.hp.com/setup 1112) the printer, troubleshoot various problems of the printer, and operate the various features of the printer. Follow the steps given below if you wish to download a manual guide for your HP DeskJet 1112 printer. For more queries, contact our tech Support Expert and call the toll-free number.
- You will find the hard-copy of a manual guide bundled along with the printer. This manual is one of the accessories that you receive with the printer.
- The manual clearly illustrates the steps and process involved in setting up a printer, installing it and connecting the printer to a computer or to a network.
- The manual explains various features of a printer. The mechanism of a printer and the ways to handle a printer is clearly depicted in the manual.
- A printer, just like any other electronic device, will wear out after a time. The user need not walk into a service center every time a problem arises with the printer.
- The manual has troubleshooting methods and steps for various printer problems.
- Tap on the Manual Download option on our website 123.hp.com/dj1112 to start downloading the manual.
For 123.hp.com/dj1112 Printer Tech Support
Ink Cartridge Replacement for 123.hp.com/dj1112
For 123.hp.com/dj1112 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
- Check the levels of ink cartridge on your printer regularly. Replace any ink cartridge that has low ink level or exhausted with a new ink cartridge.
- If you are using a Windows computer, open HP Solution Center window. The estimated level of ink will be displayed on the homepage.
- If you are using Mac, open System Preferences window and tap on Print & Scan. Select the name of your printer, click on Options & Supplies and Supply Levels.
- Extend the input tray and slide the paper width guides away to its outermost extension. Load a stack of plain paper into the printer and close the paper width guides.
- Lower the output tray and grasp the handles of the printer. Lower the ink cartridge access door and wait for the carriage to move to the center.
- Press the old ink cartridge and remove it from the slot. Take the new ink cartridge and remove the packing materials on it. Touch only the black plastic part of it.
- Push the ink cartridge into the slot. Close the access door and wait for the printer to print the alignment page. Repeat the steps to install more ink cartridges.
123 HP Deskjet 1112 Wireless Setup
- To begin setting up the printer wirelessly, collect the necessary information such as the name and password of the wireless network.
- Ensure that you have connected your computer to the same wireless network to which you will connect your printer.
- Tap on the small wireless icon on your printer’s control panel. Press the Setup (123.hp.com/setup 1112) icon and navigate to Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Select the name of your printer and follow the prompted instructions to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- If your printer is not found, tap on Enter New Network Name and enter the details of your network. If prompted, enter the network password.
- Download and install the required printer software on your computer. Choose the connection setup (123.hp.com/setup 1112) as wireless and continue.
- If you are using a Mac, you need to add your printer to the printer queue. Click on the name of your printer to select it.
- Under the Use option, select the name of your printer from the pop-down menu. Tap on the Add option to add your printer. Try printing a sample document.
- HP DeskJet 1112 does not support wireless connectivity.
123 HP Deskjet 1112 USB Cable Setup
- Switch on your printer and wait for it to complete the warm-up process. Do not connect your printer to the computer before installing the printer driver.
- If you are using a Windows computer and have already connected the printer to the computer, open the Devices and Printers window on your computer.
- Right-click on the name of your printer and other printer icons and tap on the Remove Device option. Close the window and continue to next step.
- Log in to our website 123.hp.com/dj1112 and enter the model number of your printer. Choose the OS version of your computer to download the printer driver.
- Open the downloaded file on your computer and follow the prompted instructions to install it. It is recommended to download and install full feature driver.
- Select USB as the printer connection option when the installer prompts. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the 123.hp.com/setup 1112 process.
- If you are using a Mac and you are prompted to add your printer to the printer queue, click on the name of your printer.
- Under the Use menu, select the name of 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer and then tap Add. Try to print a sample document to ensure that your printer is working.