123.hp.com/dj1010 Printer Install and Setup
HP Deskjet 1010 is a color InkJet printer that uses HP Thermal InkJet printing technology. 123.hp.com/dj1010 printer is capable of printing up to 20 pages per minute for black and 16 pages per minute for color. The maximum print resolution for both color and black documents of this printer is 600 X 600 dpi. The total media capacity of HP DeskJet 1010 is 60 sheets. This printer is compatible with wired connectivity. 123.hp.com/setup 1010 printer is bundled along with two ink cartridges – a black ink cartridge and a tri-color ink cartridge. The maximum monthly duty cycle of HP DeskJet 1010 is up to 1000 pages.
123 HP Setup 1010 Driver and Manual Download
123 HP DJ1010 Driver Download
Downloading and installing the printer driver is the last step in setting up your printer. You are not supposed to connect your printer to the computer before installing the printer driver. In case of wireless connections, you cannot connect the printer without installing the driver. Follow the steps to download and install the printer driver.
- You will find a CD bundled along with the printer. You can use this CD to download and install the printer driver and other software on your computer.
- This CD might not be updated or compatible with your computer system. This is the only drawback of using the CD to install the printer driver and other software.
- You can download the printer driver from our website 123.hp.com/dj1010. Key in the model number of your printer and choose the OS version.
- Ensure that you have chosen the right version of OS. You won’t be able to install and connect your printer if you download the wrong version of the printer driver.
- Download and install HP Printer Assistant if you are using Windows 7 or later version. This app will notify you about the updated driver available on the website 123.hp.com/setup 1010.
- Use Apple Software Update if you are using a Mac. This app will install the required printer driver once you connect the printer to the Mac.
- Update the printer firmware regularly if you wish to avoid malfunction. Updating a printer firmware also enables new features on your printer.
- Log in to our website 123.hp.com/dj1010 and check for printer firmware updates. If you find any update, download it and follow the prompted instructions to install it.
123 HP DJ1010 Manual Download
A manual directs and guides the user on how to use the printer. A printer is an electronic device which follows certain mechanism and workflow. The user needs to be aware of it in order to use the printer efficiently and make the most out of it. Follow the steps given below to download a manual.
- Not all of the users are experts in printers and printing mechanisms. A manual lets the user know about the printer, its features, and its mechanisms.
- The manual guides the user through the various process, right from setting the printer up and connecting it to a network.
- The manual clearly illustrates the mechanism of printer and the features of it. The manual enlightens the user about the features of the printer and the ways to use it.
- The manual also clearly explains the steps and procedures to troubleshoot and fix various printer problems, thus saving the user’s time and money.
- The user will receive a hard copy of the printer manual along with the printer. It is one of the accessories that the user will receive with the printer.
For 123.hp.com/setup 1010 Printer Tech Support
123 HP Setup 1010 Ink Cartridge Replacement for 123.hp.com/dj1010
For 123.hp.com/setup 1010 Printer Tech Support
Call Us Our Toll Free
- If you are having printer issues, or print quality issues chances are there that the level of ink in your ink cartridge might have exhausted.
- To fix this issue, all that you need to do is buy a new genuine HP ink cartridge and replace it with the old ink cartridge in your printer.
- Lower the output tray of your printer and open the ink cartridge access door. The carriage will slowly move to the center, wait for it to settle down.
- Press the ink cartridge to release it. Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot. Take the new ink cartridge and remove all the packing materials on it.
- Hold the cartridge by its side and push it into the slot. Install the tri-color ink cartridge in the slot on the left and black ink cartridge in the slot on left.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. From your windows computer, open HP Printer Assistant and click Maintain Your Printer. Open Devices and Services tab.
- Click on Align Cartridges and close the window. If you are using a Mac, select your printer under Devices list and tap on Align button to align the ink cartridges.
123 HP DJ1010 Troubleshooting Support for 123.hp.com/dj1010
Having troubles with your printer? Your printer giving you a hard time? Worry not, here we are, at your service. Follow the simple troubleshooting steps given on your website 123.hp.com/dj1010 to solve various printer issues. If you have any doubts or queries, call us at the toll-free number and get help from the experts for 123.hp.com/setup 1010 printer.
123 HP Setup 1010 Paper Feed Problems
- Plug out the power cord from your printer while the printer is running. Wait for a minute and plug back the power cord. Switch on the printer and try printing.
- If the issue persists, ensure that the paper you have loaded is not crumpled, or curled. If so, remove the paper from the input tray.
- Lift the input tray and extend the paper width guides. Load a stack of paper on it and close the paper width guides.
- If 123.hp.com/dj1010 issue continues, switch off the printer and inspect for dust, or debris formation. If you find any, remove it from your printer system.
- Raise the input tray and look for small, gray paper pick rollers. Clean the rollers with a wet unstained cloth. Close the input tray and try printing.
- If the problem is not fixed, open the document you wish to print. If you are using Windows, tap on the File menu and hit Print. Click on Properties option.
- Open Paper/Quality tab and select the paper size under the Paper Size menu. Click Ok to save changes. If you are using a Mac, click on File and Print for 123.hp.com/setup 1010.
123 HP Setup 1010 Prints A Blank Page
- Open the HP Solution Center window to check the estimated level of ink from your Windows computer. If the level is too low, replace the ink cartridge.
- If you are using a Mac, open the System Preferences app. Tap on Print & Scan option; click on Options & Supplies and Supply Levels to view the ink level.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait for the ink carriage to move to the center. Slightly press the empty ink cartridge and pull it out of the slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge and pull the pink tab to remove the protective tapes on it. Insert the ink cartridge into the slot and push it until it fits.
- Close the ink cartridge door. Raise open the input tray and slide the paper width guides to its outermost extent. Load a stack of paper and close the width guides.
- If you are using Mac, open the HP Utility window and tap on the Align button. If you are using Windows, open HP Printer Assistance and click on Align Ink Cartridges.
- If 123.hp.com/dj1010 issue persists even after replacing the ink cartridge, try update.