123.hp.com Support to Setup and Install Printer Software
- 123.hp.com/Envy printers are ideal for home and small business setups. If you wish to print lab-quality photos and laser-quality documents using an inkjet printer, you should choose Envy series and get instant support for HP Envy Printer Setup.
- Carefully remove the printer body and the other accessories from the box. Place the contents on a flat surface.
- Peel off the packing materials on the printer. If your printer has a LED control panel, remove the packing materials and tapes on it.
- Inspect the surface of the printer and remove the packing materials or tape. If your printer has a scanner glass, open the scanner lid and tear off the tape.
- Extend the paper tray of the printer and remove the packing materials on it. Move the paper width guides away and tear off the packing tapes.
- Clasp the handles of the printer and open the ink cartridge access door. Remove the packing tapes from the ink cartridge slot and contacts for HP Envy printer how to change ink.
- Connect one end of the power cord directly to the wall outlet and the other end to the printer’s rear. Press the power button to switch on the printer.
- Wait for the printer to complete the warm-up process and settle down. Extend the paper tray of the printer and slide the paper width guides away to its extent.
- Load a stack of plain paper into the paper tray. Close the paper width guides in such a way that it brushes the edges of the paper (123.hp.com/setup).
- Open the ink cartridge access door of the printer. The carriage will move to the center. Take the new ink cartridge out from the package and remove the packing tapes on it.
- Hold the ink cartridge at a slightly upward angle and insert it into the slot. Push the ink cartridge in until it fits into position.
- Close the access door and wait for the printer to print the alignment page. Place a plain paper on the scanner glass and tap Start Copy Color to align ink cartridges.
Best HP Envy All In On Printers From 123.hp.com
How to Quickly Download HP Printer Driver and Manual from http://123.hp.com
The driver installation procedure for the printer is described in detailed process. To install the latest printer driver for the Officejet printer, follow the steps given below accordingly.
- You can quickly 123 HP Officejet he Officejet printer driver from our website http://123.hp.com/setup by just clicking the below-displayed link.
- After clicking on the link, you will be taken to the driver download and there you should click “Download”.
- The driver will begin downloading after you choose the “download” option and then a set of instructions displays.
- Tap “Open”, “Save”, or “Run” in any windows that appeared to install the 123 HP Officejet drivers and you should select the format.
- You should choose .exe for Windows and as .dmg for Mac to save the file and file gets saved.
- Open the ” Downloads folder” or “browser downloads bar” and double-click the driver file to start driver installation.
- Do as per the on-screen instructions to complete the HP Officejet Printer Setup. Also, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver installation.
- After completing the driver installation, return to the starting of the webpage to finish the printer registration and activation.
123.hp.com Provides 9 Best Printers Under HP Officejt Printer Category
How To Install HP Printer Driver Using CD/DVD
You can also install the driver using the CD or DVD. To install the Officejet driver using the CD, do as per the steps that are detailed below.
- You can install the Officejet printer driver from the CD that shipped or delivered along with the printer.
- First insert the CD into the CD drive and at once it asks to begin the installation wizard.
- Click “Start” to begin the installation Wizard and then do as per the steps displayed on the screen.
- After completing all the instructions the 123 HP Officejet printer drivers gets installed. Now, you can perform all the printing related tasks.
How To Download HP Printer Manual From http://123.hp.com
The Officejet user manual can be quickly downloaded from our website http://123.hp.com/setup. Just click on the recommended link and you will be immediately directed to the manual download and there you can download the latest manual for your 123 HP Officejet printer.
- The Officejet user manual includes the instructions, information, and solutions regarding the setup and the troubleshooting.
- It includes complete information regarding the Officejet printer. It also includes safety instructions for your printer.
- The manual HP Officejet Printer Support or user guide includes general and specific information on using the Officejet printer.
- The manual also includes information on setting up and configuring the accessibility features for the printer.
Top Filtered HP Officejet Pro Printers From http://123.hp.com
Troubleshooting Guide From 123.hp.com To Solve HP Printer Issues
- Printer, like any other electronic device, wears out over the time. Clean the system and clear the unwanted memory on a regular basis.
- You need not walk into a service center every time your printer displays an error message. Instead, you can troubleshoot and diagnose the issue yourself.
- The process of troubleshooting various issues are as simple as pie. We provide you with the steps and procedures to troubleshoot a lot of printer problems.
- If you have tried troubleshooting your printer with the procedures from our website http://www.123.hp.com and still have issues, call the toll-free number to get in touch with experts.
- Restarting your printer and your computer might help you diagnose or solve many issues. Eject all the wires from the printer and reconnect it back after a while.
- If the problem is not fixed after restarting your printer, reset the printer system. Plug out the power cord from the printer while it is running.
- Updating the printer driver and firmware will fix certain bugs and issues of your printer. This also enables new features of your printer.
- If your printer displays an offline message, disconnect and reconnect the printer to the network. Remove the printer software from your computer and re-install it.
- If you are having a paper jam, remove the jammed paper from the input and output paper tray. Clean the paper pick rollers and try printing again.
- If you have any print quality issues or copy quality issues, ensure that you have inserted papers that are compatible with your printer.
- Check the estimated level of ink, and replace the old ink cartridge with a new one. Ensure that you install genuine ink cartridges.
- These are the general procedures to follow if you have any HP Deskjet Setup Wireless issues on your printer. Check our website http://123.hp.com/setup for more detailed, in-depth troubleshooting steps.