123.hp.com/oj5255 Setup and Installation
Connect the printer through Wireless or USB or Wi-Fi Direct network. 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer may offer easy and portable printing whenever required. It lets you easily Print from your laptop or mobile devices with or without a router. It offers good output quality and fast photo printing. This compact printer almost fits anywhere. It is lighter than its predecessor. It reduces charging interruptions with a long-lasting battery. The HP Officejet 5255 printer offers good print speed. It uses 50 percent less energy when compared to the similar printers. The mobile printer has a 50-sheet input tray. It also lets you print using USB thumb drives. Save energy with this ENERGY STAR certified printer.
Driver and Manual Download for 123.hp.com/oj5255 Printer
123 HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download
Download a compatible driver once you complete the printer setup using 123.hp.com/setup 5255. Keep the drivers up-to-date. You can follow the prompts given below.
- It is a better option to check if the disc has drivers supported in the operating system if you want to install with the disc that had been shipped with the printer.
- Select your HP printer model and then follow the on-screen prompts to download the driver from our website 123.hp.com/oj5255.
- Now, choose your desired network connection type. Do not follow the steps below if the setup is successful.
- Continue with the steps given below to install the driver if the download fails or if the printer model is not listed on our website http://123.hp.com/setup 5255.
- Now, check if the operating system version is correct and then move on to the next step.
- Tap Download next to the full feature, under the Driver-Product Installation Software menu.
- Make sure that you select Download only to save and run the driver file from the computer.
- It is advisable to choose the desired network connection to complete the setup and then based on the requirement, perform the print function.
- It is a better option to check if the disc has drivers supported in the operating system if you want to install with the disc that had been shipped with the printer.
- Get in touch with our expert team on the contact number, for any clarification or support.
123 HP Officejet 5255 Manual Download
Do you know the importance of a user manual? Using your manual, you can perform any task with your printer in a right way. Be it setting up your printer, installing the software, configuring your network connection or fixing any issue, printer manual helps you complete the task successfully.
- You can opt for an appropriate user manual based on your printer model from our website 123.hp.com.
- To download the manual for your HP OJ 200, click on the manual download link on the right page of our website http://123.hp.com/setup 5255.
- After downloading the .pdf format file, you can search for the required topic or task that you need to complete.
- If necessary, you can also go to our website 123.hp.com/setup 5255 if you are in search of how to do ideas with respect to your printer.
- You may notice that the user manual provides the information about a feature of the printer and also tells you how to utilize it.
- You may find that the instructions on our website 123.hp.com/oj5255 are easy to read and simple to follow that does not require any technician to come and handle it.
How To Install Wireless Printer (123.hp.com/5255)
To set up an HP OfficeJet printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network, you need to first connect the printer to the network, and then install the latest print driver and software. Also, before setting up the OfficeJet printer on your wireless network, you need to collect or gather the information on network password and name and then switch on your printer 123.hp.com/oj5255, computer, and router.
- First you need to gather all the details regarding the network password or WEP key and network name or SSID (Service Set Identifier).
- Also gather or collect information on whether the computer is connected to your wireless network. Ensure that the router and computer are turned on.
- Make sure or ensure that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which you have to connect the printer.
- Now, switch on the printer and keep it near or close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup process.
- If USB or Ethernet cables are connected from the printer, remove it. Connect the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer to your network with the Wireless Setup Wizard.
123.hp.com/setup 5255 Printer Solutions
- For that, you must touch or select the “Wireless” icon on the printer control panel and at once the “Wireless” screen displays or appears.
- Touch the “Settings” icon and touch the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option, then do as per the instructions are displayed on the control panel.
- The printer is connected to the wireless network, on completing all the instructions. Then, you must download the driver and software from 123.hp.com/oj5255.
123 HP OJ5255 Ink Cartridge Replacement
- First, you have to switch on 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer and then load sufficient plain paper into the input or paper tray.
- Then you should open the ink cartridge access door and should wait for few minutes until the carriage remains silent.
- Once the carriage becomes or remains silent and idle, slightly press down on the low ink cartridge to release it.
- Now you can easily remove the low or empty ink cartridge from its slot. After removing, place it aside for recycling.
- Slowly remove the new ink cartridge from its package and gently rock it back and forth to evenly distribute the ink.
- After removing the new ink cartridge, do not attempt to touch any other color plastic rather than black one.
- Now, carefully remove the plastic tape from it and remember not to touch the ink nozzles or the copper-colored contacts.
- By holding the new ink cartridge on both the sides, carefully insert or load the cartridge into its slot correctly.
- If needed, repeat the above steps to change or replace the other 123.hp.com/oj5255 ink cartridge also. Finally, close the ink cartridge access door.
- After replacing the ink cartridges, align the cartridges for good printing quality. Then the printer prints an alignment page.
123 HP OJ5255 Fax Setup
- Before you connect your fax service, make sure that the hardware has been fully set up.
- The detailed procedure on setting up the fax for your HP OfficeJet 5255 printer is described in step by step procedure. Do as per the steps are given below for fax setup to your printer on 123.hp.com/setup 5255.
- You have either a “serial” or “parallel” telephone system, depending on your country/region. The instructions for fax setup differ depending on a serial or parallel phone system.
- Choose the type of telephone system, and then do as per the steps to setup your HP fax printer 123.hp.com/oj5255. To set the fax volume, touch the Setup icon.
- Select “Fax Setup”, and click “Basic Fax Setup”. Select “Fax Sound Volume”, and choose “Soft”, “Loud”, or “Off”. Select the Home button to return to the main menu.
- To setup the fax header, tap “Setup”. Tap “Fax Setup”, and then tap “Basic Fax Setup”. Select “Fax Header”. Tap “Done” after typing your personal name and fax number.
- To return to the main menu, touch the Home icon. Now, run the fax test to ensure that the fax is setup correctly. Click “fax” on printer control panel.
- Then click “Settings”. Tap “Fax Tools”, and then tap “Run Fax Test”. Wait for sometime till the printer 123.hp.com/oj5255 prints a test report. Once it prints, review the report.
How to perform perfect 123.hp.com/setup 5255
HP Officejet 5255 Ink cartridges install
Installing cartridges is quite easy. You can follow the prompts given below to insert cartridges into the printer.
- Make sure that you install the cartridges that came with your printer 123.hp.com/oj5255.
- Now, raise the ink access cover to allow the carriage to move into position. Take out the cartridge from the package.
- Once you remove the cartridge out of the package, pull the orange tab to expose the ink nozzles.
- It is advisable to not touch the ink nozzles or electrical contact to prevent the damage to the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge into its respective slot. Ensure that the tri-color cartridge goes into the left slot and the black goes on the right.
- Make sure that the cartridge locks into place and then close the ink access cover.
- You may notice that the screen confirms that you installed Genuine HP cartridges. Tap the OK option.
- Load a stack of unused plain white paper and then insert it into the input tray. Tap OK to print an alignment page.
HP Officejet 5255 Ink cartridges replacement
Follow the prompts given below to replace ink cartridges in your HP Officejet 5255 printer.
- Raise the ink cartridge access door and then insert plain white paper in the input tray.
- To release the ink cartridge, raise the ink cartridge latch. Take out the ink cartridge from its slot.
- Now, remove the replacement ink cartridge from its package. Carefully discard the plastic tape from the ink cartridge.
- Place the new ink cartridge into its slot and then press the ink cartridge forward until it latches into place.
- Make sure that you repeat the above steps for the other ink cartridge if necessary. Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- You may notice that the printer automatically aligns any newly installed ink cartridge.
- If the printer 123.hp.com/oj5255 did not automatically align the ink cartridges, make sure that you align the ink cartridges through the control panel.
- Now, from the home screen on the panel, use the arrow buttons to select Setup and then select the OK option.
HP Officejet 5255 Print And Scan Support (123.hp.com/setup 5255)
123 HP Setup OJ5255 Print Function
If you wish to get a multi-function printer that lets your print high-quality documents and photos, the ideal for you to buy would be the hp officejet 5255 printer. This printer 123.hp.com/oj5255 uses the HP thermal inkjet printing technology. Using the HP 63 black ink cartridge and the HP 63 tri-color ink cartridge, this printer can print your documents and photos in both color and monochrome. The printing speed of the hp officejet 5255 printer is as high as 20 pages per minute for mono and 16 pages per minute for color documents. The maximum print resolution of this printer is 4800 X 1200 DPI for color and 1200 X 600 DPI for mono documents.
123 HP Setup OJ5255 Scan Function
With the hp officejet 5255 printer, you can scan and copy documents and photos. You don’t have to get a separate machine or run to a shop for scanning a document or a photo. The hp officejet 5255 printer helps you scan documents and photos with utmost clarity and perfection. This printer uses a flatbed scanner. You can place the original on the scanner and tap on the scan button to begin scanning. The scanner can scan documents in 24-bit color or 8-bit grayscale. The scan resolution is as high as 1200 X 1200 Pixels Per Inch. The hp officejet 5255 printer can scan the documents and photos PC or email as PDF and JPEG.
HP Officejet 5255 Mobile printer Bluetooth setup
With Bluetooth technology, you can connect to a number of Bluetooth devices, such as headsets and hands-free car Bluetooth systems and Bluetooth-enabled computers, 123.hp.com 5255 printers and wireless devices. Once you enable Bluetooth on your device or PC, make sure that it is compatible and then follow the prompts below to start printing.
- Make sure that the USB port on the printer is not disabled. Check if Printh and TM software application is installed on your mobile device.
- Ensure that HP printer software is installed on your computer and the PC has USB or wireless connectivity.
- Make sure that you insert the Bluetooth dongle into the USB port of the printer and then modify the settings.
- In order to connect Android device to the printer, ensure that Bluetooth is properly set up and Discovery is set to On.
- Now, on your mobile device, turn on Bluetooth by touching Settings and selecting Bluetooth.
- Tap Scan to find Bluetooth devices that are nearby, then select the printer to pair and then select OK when prompted.
- Now, on the control panel, you may notice that the Pairing Request screen appears.
- Ensure that the Pairing Code matches with the code on your mobile device and then tap Pair/OK.
- You may notice that the status screen appears that indicates pairing is in progress.
- On your 123.hp.com 5255 printer, when the screen appears to indicate pairing is successful, make sure that you select OK/Close.
- Now, on your mobile device, ensure that you open the Printer 123.hp.com/oj5255 share or Printhand software application and use it to print.
For 123.hp.com/setup 5255 Printer Tech Support
123 HP OJ 5255 Troubleshooting Solution from 123.hp.com/oj5255
123 HP Setup 5255 Not scanning issues
- Rebooting the computer and printer might restore the lost scan connection.
- Check the printer 123.hp.com/oj5255 connection status. If you use a wired network connection, ensure that the cables are plugged properly.
- For a wireless network, connect the printer and computer to the same wireless network connection.
- Place the printer, router, and computer at a minimum distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- Most of the routers can operate in both 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz frequency bands.
- From the computer, navigate to the notification area to view the network name and connection status.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to easily fix and resolve the scan issue.
- You can rectify the scan connection issue by uninstalling the printer software prior to reinstalling the updated driver and software.
- Follow the instructions that are displayed on the screen to reinstall the driver and software.
- Install the driver on your computer by 123.hp.com/setup 5255 where you have saved the documents for printing.
- Deactivate the firewall software temporarily on your computer and now try to scan your document or photo on the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer.
123 HP Setup 5255 Printer Offline
- If you find that the hp officejet 3830 offline issue on the printer’s control panel, use the guides that are given below to resolve the 123.hp.com/oj5255 offline issue.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix and resolve the connectivity issue.
- Rebooting the printer might help you to restore a connection to the computer.
- For a Wireless network connection, from the control panel of your printer, you need to open the Wireless network or Settings option to check whether the wireless signal is activated.
- For a Wired network connection: Check whether that the cable is connected to the printer’s Ethernet port and to an available port on the router.
- In the event that the driver is using the wrong communication port, the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer remains offline as the connection cannot be established.
- You can resolve the scan issue by updating the printer firmware regularly.
- Uninstall the printer software and reinstall it on your computer where you have saved the documents for printing.
- Try to scan a document or photo using your printer to check its performance.
- If the document or photo scans well, you’re done. You can continue with the print job.
- If not, contact our technical solutions team on the contact number to resolve the 123.hp.com/oj5255 issue.
How to fix 123 HP OJ5255 printing issues
- Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to fix and resolve the HP Officejet 5255 printer’s printing issue.
- Reboot the printer and computer and then try to print a sample document using the printer. If you still find an 123 HP Officejet 5255 setup issue, move to the next step.
- Use compatible papers to print your document. Ensure that the papers are not curled and wrinkled. Do not overfill the printer’s input tray.
- If you find that your printer can’t print a document from the computer, you need to delete all your print jobs and reboot the printer and computer.
- Reinstall the printer driver and then install the updated driver and software for the 123.hp.com oj5255 printer.
- Check the ink level of your cartridge. If you find that the cartridge is empty, you have to replace it with a new one.
- Insert the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then place the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- Update the printer firmware regularly. Try to print a sample document.
123 HP OJ5255 Printing blank pages
- Use an authenticated ink cartridge for your 123 HP Officejet 5255 setup printer to print a document with best quality.
- Place plain paper into the printer’s input tray. Tap the button that is next to the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 icon in the lower left corner of the control panel.
- Click on the Right Arrow to choose Tools and then click Ok. Tap on the Right Arrow button to click Estimated Ink levels, and then select Ok.
- If you find that the none of the cartridges are low on ink, you need not replace any cartridges.
- In case any of the 123.hp.com/oj5255 cartridges are low, move to the next step. Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove the cartridge from the slot. Place the color ink cartridge into the left slot and then insert the black ink into the right slot.
- Lock the cartridge access door. In case you have any printing issues, the printhead might be clogged. Make use of the steps below to run an automated tool to clean the printhead.
- Tap the button which is next to the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 icon from the lower left corner of the control panel.
- Click on the Right arrow button to click Tools and then select Ok. Choose Clean Printhead and then tap Ok. The 123 HP Setup 4650 printer will now start the cleaning process.
123 HP OJ5255 Not printing wireless
- Reboot the computer, printer and the router to rectify any connectivity error states.
- Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the wireless connectivity issue.
- Print a Wireless Test Network Result page and evaluate it to find any wireless network problems.
- At some point, if several networks use the same channel to your network, there might be interference between the networks.
- In some cases, modifying the wireless network name might help you to rectify the network issue.
- Multiple routers with the same network name might cause the printer to link to the wrong wireless network.
- Place the router and printer at a closer distance to maintain the wireless signal strength.
- It is suggested to update 123.hp.com/setup 5255 printer firmware regularly. Make use of the Embedded Web Server to link your printer to the wireless network using a manual IP address.
- Make use of the Network configuration page to compare the 123.hp.com/oj5255 printer IP address to the router IP address.